Mike Healey

Tbteam
10/28/2011 8:44am
Wow.

Bunch of fucking ex con's on this board.
Cygnus
10/28/2011 8:59am
cason402 wrote:
good to hear, best of luck to Mike. I was looking at 2 to 10 in the state pen when I was 17. luckily my parents...
good to hear, best of luck to Mike.

I was looking at 2 to 10 in the state pen when I was 17. luckily my parents and some people in town (and the judge) had some faith in me. I've served 20 in the Navy and been with the DOD as a civilian now for 10. They made a good call.

We all make mistakes and the system of justice makes decisions on a case by case basis. It's not perfect but the goal seems to be to keep the nation safe, not beat people down.

I would think Mike will more than likely be a benefit to his community when all is said and done.
Congrats to you man. This is proof that bmxcurator has no clue what ss typing about.
bmxcurator
10/28/2011 9:47am
17 and scared shitless is different than a grown man falling to the ills. It is you Cygnus who doesn't know what "ss typing about". LMAO!!! You are as big a poser here as you are on the Rush Forums. 11,065 posts and they have all been fucking gems, yes? You have obviously lived a charmed life and have no experience with any of this so go fuck yourself. Cool
reded
10/28/2011 9:56am
bmxcurator wrote:
17 and scared shitless is different than a grown man falling to the ills. It is you Cygnus who doesn't know what "ss typing about". LMAO...
17 and scared shitless is different than a grown man falling to the ills. It is you Cygnus who doesn't know what "ss typing about". LMAO!!! You are as big a poser here as you are on the Rush Forums. 11,065 posts and they have all been fucking gems, yes? You have obviously lived a charmed life and have no experience with any of this so go fuck yourself. Cool
Maybe you should go chop some wood or fight a bear with all that anger.

The Shop

mxpunk
10/28/2011 10:04am
heroine is a really bad drug

ruins alot of peoples lives Sad
DanDunes818
10/28/2011 10:17am Edited Date/Time 10/28/2011 10:19am
Slow you seem like a good guy and a good friend. I understand where you're coming from. If my friend did what Mike did I would...
Slow you seem like a good guy and a good friend. I understand where you're coming from. If my friend did what Mike did I would probably support him after the fact in hopes to get my old friend back. Drugs are a shitty thing but they don't make people do what Mike did unless there are other issues within that person that are not being addressed. I've had my battles in the past with drugs(serious battles) and have had a lot of friends go down that road too. None of them ever robbed an old lady though. If Mike and everyone around him is blaming the drugs and not puting the responsibility on Mike the problem will never be fixed.

I do wish you and Mike luck on figuring it all out though.
BobbyM wrote:
you forgot to post "FUCK MIKE HEALEY" again.
Bobby, god know's I hate saying that you may be right.. When I typed that first response back in 2009, I was in a spot where I was picturing how I'd feel if it was my Grandma..Lets call it a first reaction. Those are not always the correct reaction, but at the same time it was the reaction I had so I never deleted it. You will notice (as I think you did) my next post was centered around a bit more compassion for Mike and his situation. Cooler heads obviously can prevail by re-thinking your stance and finding more of a "see it from both sides opinion." Which I have.. Understand that I grew up as a child racing with and before that looking up to Mike. In a sense because he was a little bit older. Mike was always super cool out at Indian Dunes and like Willie Surrat had that rock star, flamboyant edge I admired. Mike would rock the ear rings long before they were cool to rock and for a young kid seeing that kind of individuality it was inspiring..

Like I said in my last post I hope the best for Mike and the fact that his closest friends and family have stuck by him says alot about his character.
mxpunk
10/28/2011 10:23am
Tbteam wrote:
Wow.

Bunch of fucking ex con's on this board.
Silly I think our sport in general is full of convicts
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
10/28/2011 10:27am
Jeez, was it really necessary to resurrect a two-year-old thread?
Cygnus
10/28/2011 10:52am
bmxcurator wrote:
17 and scared shitless is different than a grown man falling to the ills. It is you Cygnus who doesn't know what "ss typing about". LMAO...
Not on any Rush forums. Got plenty of experience with this. Lost a few old friends to meth. I know a couple that have recovered and are living normal drug free lives now . So just STFU Moron!
Paulbeds
10/29/2011 1:24am
I just wanted to know where is him now?
And if he did recover....

My effort to know that was worthless....
Big
10/29/2011 1:50am
Pray for him God will take care of him..............like the rest of the world? Not!
10/29/2011 6:04am
Mike will be a guest of the Delancey House in Los Angeles, a rehabilitation home for 2 years, and will be on formal probation for 5...
Mike will be a guest of the Delancey House in Los Angeles, a rehabilitation home for 2 years, and will be on formal probation for 5. He will serve no prison time whatsoever. That is all I know for now, but it sounds like good news for him.
Thanks for the update and it was great meeting you at the MEC!
dPayne117
10/29/2011 8:24am
GuyB wrote:
Jeez, was it really necessary to resurrect a two-year-old thread?
No. It was not.
10/29/2011 10:43am Edited Date/Time 10/29/2011 10:46am
what is happening with Mike now? since this post is from 2009, what is the update
dPayne117
10/29/2011 10:51am
what is happening with Mike now? since this post is from 2009, what is the update
Unbelievable.
dPayne117
10/29/2011 10:53am
And unbelievable you just Posted that.
dPayne117
10/29/2011 11:10am
Are you serious!? Simply amazing if so.
LowPsi
10/29/2011 11:32am
The longest road in the world is the road to Redemption..

JJ Quinn
jeffro503
10/29/2011 12:35pm
Christ......does anyone know how Mike did in his recovery? Seen a bunch of people ask , but nobody has any insight on it I guess.
reded
10/29/2011 1:42pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2011 1:44pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Christ......does anyone know how Mike did in his recovery? Seen a bunch of people ask , but nobody has any insight on it I guess.
Typical Vital Jeffbro. No one gives a shit what the outcome was, they're all too busy berating each other for resurrecting a 2 yr old thread in which they should give a shit. In a sport this small, one persons actions can give us all a bad name but who cares as long as we can all be smartasses on an Internet forum.
dPayne117
10/29/2011 1:52pm
Did that say he would be in rehab for TWO YEARS? That's a long ass time, but in reality it is the best thing that could've...
Did that say he would be in rehab for TWO YEARS?

That's a long ass time, but in reality it is the best thing that could've happened to him.

Hard time? Yeah, he coulda got it, but prison WOULD NOT HAVE HELPED HIM like the treatment will. He would've come out much worse off out of the pen.
Absolutely correct!
dPayne117
10/29/2011 2:03pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2011 2:12pm
And the guy was one of the most talented riders...ever. He has heart. That is what it takes to be a champion. He will pull through the physical and mental aspects of it all...in time, and with good folks surrounding the legend he is.
bullpen58
10/29/2011 4:21pm
Silly If I was a drug addict, I'd beat an old lady to death for $20. Just sayin.

Oh yeah, and if you are offended by this, fuck you. WoohooLaughingTongueSmileWinkCoolBlinkBlushDryEvilSidewaysWhistlingGrinningWoohoo
Torco1
10/29/2011 8:34pm
bmxcurator wrote:
I'm Pretty sure Cyg knows waaay more than most of the people on this board. Unlike most, he doesn't spout his mouth off at every given chance. People wonder why guys like Rupert X, Slow-Pro, Ridge, etc.....don't come around that often anymore, Its because it gets old listening to a bunch of dickholes that dont know shit about the industry and end up chasing away all the guys that do. Carry on. Oh, and the reason the Cyg has a lot of post if because he enjoys fucking with all the retards that come on here thinking they know what they are talking about about.
10/29/2011 8:52pm
UpTiTe wrote:
So you're pissed off at Dan because its all different when its heroin? Who the hell made the choice to stick that needle in their arm...
So you're pissed off at Dan because its all different when its heroin? Who the hell made the choice to stick that needle in their arm the first time?
Yes he did do it the first time, I'm saying that heroin is THAT strong....try have the worst hangover, fever, flu, broken bones all at once x10 for weeks and tell me you would rather have that. That's almost comparable to what heroin withdrawal is like. It's not ANYTHING like coming off any other drug or alcohol......as nice as the person is it turns them into a ROBOT...and unfortunately you'd have to experience it with someone close to you to understand that. I don't wish it on my worst enemy....,.
Torco1
10/29/2011 8:59pm
bullpen58 wrote:
:silly: If I was a drug addict, I'd beat an old lady to death for $20. Just sayin. Oh yeah, and if you are offended by...
Silly If I was a drug addict, I'd beat an old lady to death for $20. Just sayin.

Oh yeah, and if you are offended by this, fuck you. WoohooLaughingTongueSmileWinkCoolBlinkBlushDryEvilSidewaysWhistlingGrinningWoohoo
I'll start by saying I in no way condone what mike did. However, from my understanding (and I know people very close to the case)......he didn't "(beat her up)" He tried to snatch her person and she fell to the ground and because of that causing her to break her collarbone. He didnt forcefully "beat the shit out of her" but of course peoples minds are mind up about Mike. As I started out by saying, I don't at all feel what he did was right right, but I also dont think he should be labeled as a person that goes around kicking the shit out of older people. I know some of you are going to bash me, but I could give a shit less because I unlike you I'm not perfect and people deserve to better their lives.

Post a reply to: Mike Healey

The Latest