Mike Craig choked out at Glen Helen?

gnarwhip
5/10/2018 9:05pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2018 9:07pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Bitch move of the second guy to jump in from behind and start choking him and screaming like hes tough. I know we dont have the...
Bitch move of the second guy to jump in from behind and start choking him and screaming like hes tough. I know we dont have the full story, but the dude coming in from behind looked unnecessary when it was clearly one on one.
lol
ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/10/2018 9:08pm
I’m gonna opt to dumbgeon myself on this one. Posted this notnfor views but solely so Mike is known for what he’s become as over the past few years he’s caused a lot of problems at local tracks. I didn’t think of Christian or his family at the time of posting as I don’t really relate them in thought. Christian is his own man and has built a great life for himself and his family. I personally don’t view him as “Mike’s kid” but ultimately some people will so I’m gonna move this.
JeepnMike
5/10/2018 9:11pm
Something about this makes me want to rail a line of blow, pound a Monster Tall boy, beat my girlfriend, and go do donuts in my lifted diesel truck wearing my flat-billed hat.

Yeehaw.
bowser977
5/10/2018 9:30pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Something about this makes me want to rail a line of blow, pound a Monster Tall boy, beat my girlfriend, and go do donuts in my...
Something about this makes me want to rail a line of blow, pound a Monster Tall boy, beat my girlfriend, and go do donuts in my lifted diesel truck wearing my flat-billed hat.

Yeehaw.
That's the 951 way right ?

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
5/10/2018 10:05pm
ML512 wrote:
I’m gonna opt to dumbgeon myself on this one. Posted this notnfor views but solely so Mike is known for what he’s become as over the...
I’m gonna opt to dumbgeon myself on this one. Posted this notnfor views but solely so Mike is known for what he’s become as over the past few years he’s caused a lot of problems at local tracks. I didn’t think of Christian or his family at the time of posting as I don’t really relate them in thought. Christian is his own man and has built a great life for himself and his family. I personally don’t view him as “Mike’s kid” but ultimately some people will so I’m gonna move this.
I’m with you I’m not viewing him as mikes kid. I honestly forget that he is Mike’s kid because of how different he is. Christian is a stand up dude who has done an amazing job with his family. Bummer his dad is such a douche...
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
5/11/2018 1:57am
Bad dude on a bike that I will always enjoy watching... This is messed up.Sad
Flip109
5/11/2018 4:10am
ML512 wrote:
I’m gonna opt to dumbgeon myself on this one. Posted this notnfor views but solely so Mike is known for what he’s become as over the...
I was actually surprised you were the OP. I know he doesn’t claim Mike but everytime he sees shit like this it’s gotta sting a little deep down. Sad
MR. X
5/11/2018 5:14am
JeepnMike wrote:
Something about this makes me want to rail a line of blow, pound a Monster Tall boy, beat my girlfriend, and go do donuts in my...

Yeehaw.
Are you gonna bring your pit bull with you ?
newmann
5/11/2018 8:53am
I remember them on Motoworld on ESPN back in the early 90's when Christian was a wee little one. Seemed like a happy family at the time. Damn shame.

But good on Christian to not follow in bad footsteps as so many others tend to do.
H4L
5/11/2018 10:34am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2018 10:44am
ML512 wrote:
Flip109 wrote:
I was actually surprised you were the OP. I know he doesn’t claim Mike but everytime he sees shit like this it’s gotta sting a little...
I was actually surprised you were the OP. I know he doesn’t claim Mike but everytime he sees shit like this it’s gotta sting a little deep down. Sad
Yep. I can relate to Christan's situation. Good on ML to send it to the dumbgeon. There is always two sides of the story, but Christan probably has good reason to distance himself from his biological dad.

I didn't know his family dilemma until this thread & proud of the young man he's become given the circumstances.
byke
5/11/2018 12:13pm
Dumbgeon is fine, but good on ML for posting it. Certain outlets are afraid of repercussion in this incestuous industry and think that doing a good job means to filter anything negative. The info is what it is and if you're against sharing the bad with the good, then you're not good at your job.
smit9722
5/11/2018 7:07pm
Not sure why that didn't embed but looks like the reason a lot of people had for the other guy jumping in were unfound
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
5/12/2018 8:21am
smit9722 wrote:
Not sure why that didn't embed but looks like the reason a lot of people had for the other guy jumping in were unfound
Ya I noticed that also in a video mxfails posted last night. Someone originally said Mike had the kid on the ground and was beating the crap out of him and thats why the other kid came in. I didn't see that at all. Had I been there I would have grabbed the second kid and choked him out. That was uncalled for as far as I saw.
APLMAN99
5/12/2018 9:25am
I'm not sure what the word for a group of douches is, but whatever it is would describe all the folks in the videos quite well.......
H4L
5/12/2018 9:36am Edited Date/Time 5/12/2018 9:37am
Anybody that's a decent human-being will see that the guy in the yellow riding pants pulled a coward move. I can see pulling the dude off another guy to prevent more damage, but to come in to knee a guy in the side while he's down & not expecting it & then getting him a choke hold is a spineless move.
I've broken up fights in the past, but never jumped in to double up on another dude. Hopefully that dude in the yellow pants gets a payback & receives a beat down by 2 dudes...
Nighttrain
5/12/2018 1:24pm
Nighttrain wrote:
The audio should be replaced with some Joe Rogan MMA fight commentary involving a rear naked choke.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BipenV3h2uuoy9qzTrF14kBPAbCxf9fkdrrx3E0/?taken-by=dr484
Hah! Great work, man. That’s hilarious.
Boarddesign
Fantasy
1860th
5/12/2018 8:12pm
Totally lame that the dude jumped in on it. Pull him off your buddy or whatever but what a chicken shit deal.

I know Mike and Therese (lady in vid), he trained my kid a few years back. Honestly Mike has always been a really sweet and honest guy, the kind of guy who would give you his shirt off his back, literally. He's had rough times for sure and was always transparent about them, sometimes telling me WAY more than I wanted to hear but he owned it ALL.

I always get really bummed when Christian talks bad about his Dad, PulpMX, Insta and the rest. I realize that they have had a tough go but his Dad got him to that life that he's so fortunate to live, I watch how proud Mike is of him and then hear him speak poorly about him.. as a Dad myself it's sad. I didn't know anything nor did my son about their relationship and at a TransWorld MX race my son saw Christian and got his autograph, my son said something about training with his Dad and he immediately went shitty on my boy who knew nothing and was just trying to connect.

MotoMo165
5/13/2018 11:00am Edited Date/Time 5/13/2018 11:02am
^^ they'd have to take them from all the old guys mouth first Laughing I had to
5/15/2018 1:30pm
Blackburn showing him how WA dudes get down.
I guess when a buddy comes in and bails you out of a 1 on 1 that's something to be proud of these days. Whistling
Tracktor
5/15/2018 2:41pm
It's so amusing to see all the anonymous keyboard warriors critiquing the technique used to stop a fight in progress. I am betting no one on here is getting a call from Dana White anytime soon.........
5/15/2018 3:46pm
Tracktor wrote:
It's so amusing to see all the anonymous keyboard warriors critiquing the technique used to stop a fight in progress. I am betting no one on...
It's so amusing to see all the anonymous keyboard warriors critiquing the technique used to stop a fight in progress. I am betting no one on here is getting a call from Dana White anytime soon.........
When 2 people have a beef you let em fight it out, you don't come up behind someone to jump in. Must be a Washington thing similar to that southside Chicago thing.
huck
5/21/2018 10:09am
Our boy Robert could have taken them all...
ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/27/2018 6:28pm
Totally lame that the dude jumped in on it. Pull him off your buddy or whatever but what a chicken shit deal. I know Mike and...
Totally lame that the dude jumped in on it. Pull him off your buddy or whatever but what a chicken shit deal.

I know Mike and Therese (lady in vid), he trained my kid a few years back. Honestly Mike has always been a really sweet and honest guy, the kind of guy who would give you his shirt off his back, literally. He's had rough times for sure and was always transparent about them, sometimes telling me WAY more than I wanted to hear but he owned it ALL.

I always get really bummed when Christian talks bad about his Dad, PulpMX, Insta and the rest. I realize that they have had a tough go but his Dad got him to that life that he's so fortunate to live, I watch how proud Mike is of him and then hear him speak poorly about him.. as a Dad myself it's sad. I didn't know anything nor did my son about their relationship and at a TransWorld MX race my son saw Christian and got his autograph, my son said something about training with his Dad and he immediately went shitty on my boy who knew nothing and was just trying to connect.

If you had seen how Mike treated Christian as a kid...you'd understand...
bf884
6/20/2018 12:56pm
Totally lame that the dude jumped in on it. Pull him off your buddy or whatever but what a chicken shit deal. I know Mike and...

ML512 wrote:
If you had seen how Mike treated Christian as a kid...you'd understand...
Ah, i see it from both sides here. i need the definition of "went shitty". Christian maybe should have taken the high road and just said, oh that's cool and left it at that. Now if the kid said i train with your dad and he said you suck and i'm better. Then okay you have something there. Sometimes just tucking it away is okay.

Post a reply to: Mike Craig choked out at Glen Helen?

The Latest