Mike Alessi keep your head up.

JB 19
Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 1:55pm
I'm at the race and feel ashamed at the fans reaction to you on the podium. I always wonder about the mental maturity of people who boo someone. Congrats on your heat race win.
|
500guy
3/1/2014 5:27pm
no different then the relentless fucks here.

Alessi needs to say the truth, everyone else sucks at starts LMAO
slipdog
3/1/2014 5:32pm
Strait up, he keeps getting better every race!
BUTCH
3/1/2014 5:48pm
Always been a fan of MA......Way to make a statement! Cool

The Shop

Glen
3/1/2014 6:01pm
[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/wired4speed/media/8001.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/wired4speed/8001.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Who cares if the bleacher pussies are crying[/b]

Who cares if the bleacher pussies are crying
you seem mad
JB 19
3/2/2014 12:24am
I just got home and got a chance to watch the television coverage, and I'll say you had to be there to understand how ridiculous the booing and disrespect was towards Mike Alessi.

When he did his stadium interview you could sense the awkwardness in his voice and how he was trying his best to be professional........then he had to face it again when he accepted the holeshot award after the main event.

.........I'll say it again, all of you assholes who were booing should be ashamed of yourselves.
fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
3/2/2014 2:54am
JB 19 wrote:
I just got home and got a chance to watch the television coverage, and I'll say you had to be there to understand how ridiculous the...
I just got home and got a chance to watch the television coverage, and I'll say you had to be there to understand how ridiculous the booing and disrespect was towards Mike Alessi.

When he did his stadium interview you could sense the awkwardness in his voice and how he was trying his best to be professional........then he had to face it again when he accepted the holeshot award after the main event.

.........I'll say it again, all of you assholes who were booing should be ashamed of yourselves.
Agree! I was totally cheering for him to win that semi. Wish he could have held on for a podium in the main. Actually, who cares, great ride
shredder22
3/2/2014 3:36am
JB 19 wrote:
I just got home and got a chance to watch the television coverage, and I'll say you had to be there to understand how ridiculous the...

I'm not a big fan of Alessi, but that booing seems pretty poor. He always sounds really nervous/awkward when he does his interviews, but this one was really bad, at least I know why now. That's gotta be tough having the whole crowd boo you. The thing is him/his family continue to do things that piss people off. He's gotta stop giving people a reason to boo him. I hope he keeps racing well, has no more drama, and eventually people will start to forget the BS and appreciate his skills. If he pulls anymore squirley moves, people will continue to hate. He was riding really well tonight in the main, how'd he go down? They didn't show Alessi's or Roczen's crash on the tv broadcast. They didn't show Stewarts either.
bultokid
3/2/2014 4:57am
[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/wired4speed/media/8001.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/wired4speed/8001.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]Who cares if the bleacher pussies are crying[/b]

Who cares if the bleacher pussies are crying
Dude, that is a classic...bleacher pusssies.....I love it !!!
jwhitemx15
3/2/2014 6:43am
Agree 100%. I doubt that the TV broadcast gave any indication as to how bad the boo'ing was when Alessi was announced for his heat race win speech. It was unreal and I really felt bad for the guy.

Hope he uses this as motivation and kills it outdoors this year. Really would like to see him contend for the title. He's got the talent and speed, just needs to keep it together for the entire season and avoid the distractions.
Jerkwitz
3/2/2014 8:26am Edited Date/Time 3/2/2014 8:27am
Usually I lurk around this forum for my personal enjoyment, but I felt the need to make an account and comment. I'm sure I'll regret that later Tongue

And before I start, I want to address a few things. Is he talented? You bet he is. Did Mike ride well? No, he rode phenomenally (until his crash in the main). Do I think he has what it takes to win a main? Probably. He's definitely getting the speed and confidence to do so.

I booed Mike Alessi when he was called for his heat race win. Here is why.

Ever since Glen Helen of '05, I have not been a fan of him (I didn't watch his amateur career, so I have no clue about prior to that incident). Sure, he was a kid then, but this has been going on for ages, and it's the entire Alessi family (besides his mother, but I'm unaware of any scandal that involves her so Grinning ). Between all the controversy that involves him and his brother and his father, it's hard to stick up and cheer for someone who constantly makes our sport look bad. Granted, the booing doesn't make us look good, but I felt it was justified. Prior to Atlanta, I started to think that maybe he had moved on from his childish past and was becoming the professional that he has the potential to be. And then, in a HEAT race, he goes and T-bones Tickle after Tickle passed him clean. Never in a million years would I or any decent person think to do such a ludicrous thing. That's when I realized that he hasn't really changed at all, and that if he continues down the path he's on now, he won't ever amount to the racer that has the potential to be.

"He's a product of his upbringing." That is such an astoundingly stupid excuse to make for him. Yeah, he was raised inappropriately to think that the stuff he does is okay, but he's an adult. Until people stop making excuses for him like he is a child, he will not stop acting as such.

The best part of the whole situation is that Tickle put it behind him. True professional right there. But that doesn't mean that I can forgive him, as a fan and a rider. It's like if a school bully comes up and spits in your cup of water. If you forgive him, does that make it any less ridiculous? Nah. Maybe that's why I'm a slow C-class rider Woohoo

Okay, now that I'm done with my rant, I just wanted to say that I'm not trying to start a flame war. This forum is freaking AWESOME. The race coverage is fantastic and the community within Vital is outstanding. This is just my 2 cents, cut and dry. I so badly want to like Alessi, but I find it harder and harder with each incident.

Lastly, I was NOT one of the fans who have given death threats/ hoping for injury/ accidental death comments to Alessi's social media OR to anybody in real life. If you wish that on someone, YOU are the one that is sick in the head.

TLDR Alessi is a fast rider and has loads of potential, but I think he deserved the booing.
Forty
3/2/2014 8:46am
Jerkwitz wrote:
Usually I lurk around this forum for my personal enjoyment, but I felt the need to make an account and comment. I'm sure I'll regret that...
Usually I lurk around this forum for my personal enjoyment, but I felt the need to make an account and comment. I'm sure I'll regret that later Tongue

And before I start, I want to address a few things. Is he talented? You bet he is. Did Mike ride well? No, he rode phenomenally (until his crash in the main). Do I think he has what it takes to win a main? Probably. He's definitely getting the speed and confidence to do so.

Ever since Glen Helen of '05, I have not been a fan of him (I didn't watch his amateur career, so I have no clue about prior to that incident). Sure, he was a kid then, but this has been going on for ages, and it's the entire Alessi family (besides his mother, but I'm unaware of any scandal that involves her so Grinning ). Between all the controversy that involves him and his brother and his father, it's hard to stick up and cheer for someone who constantly makes our sport look bad. Granted, the booing doesn't make us look good, but I felt it was justified. Prior to Atlanta, I started to think that maybe he had moved on from his childish past and was becoming the professional that he has the potential to be. And then, in a HEAT race, he goes and T-bones Tickle after Tickle passed him clean. Never in a million years would I or any decent person think to do such a ludicrous thing. That's when I realized that he hasn't really changed at all, and that if he continues down the path he's on now, he won't ever amount to the racer that has the potential to be.

"He's a product of his upbringing." That is such an astoundingly stupid excuse to make for him. Yeah, he was raised inappropriately to think that the stuff he does is okay, but he's an adult. Until people stop making excuses for him like he is a child, he will not stop acting as such.

The best part of the whole situation is that Tickle put it behind him. True professional right there. But that doesn't mean that I can forgive him, as a fan and a rider. It's like if a school bully comes up and spits in your cup of water. If you forgive him, does that make it any less ridiculous? Nah. Maybe that's why I'm a slow C-class rider Woohoo

Okay, now that I'm done with my rant, I just wanted to say that I'm not trying to start a flame war. This forum is freaking AWESOME. The race coverage is fantastic and the community within Vital is outstanding. This is just my 2 cents, cut and dry. I so badly want to like Alessi, but I find it harder and harder with each incident.

Lastly, I was NOT one of the fans who have given death threats/ hoping for injury/ accidental death comments to Alessi's social media OR to anybody in real life. If you wish that on someone, YOU are the one that is sick in the head.

TLDR Alessi is a fast rider and has loads of potential, but I think he deserved the booing.
Booooo
3/2/2014 9:01am
Jerkwitz wrote:
Usually I lurk around this forum for my personal enjoyment, but I felt the need to make an account and comment. I'm sure I'll regret that...

You didn't mention what Mike Alessi did to you? It's nice that you can justify your bleacher pussy reaction. You just watched a non-factory bike win a heat race and all you could think of is how to stop your vagina from bleeding.
BAMX
3/2/2014 9:06am
It was sad how fast the ass clowns came on here to post about how he was a douche for giving that awkward interview. The reality is that the guy was obviously being showered with boos as he gave it and was coming off a week where internet heroes were hoping he gets paralyzed and from what I heard giving him death threats.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
3/2/2014 9:08am
500guy wrote:
no different then the relentless fucks here.

Alessi needs to say the truth, everyone else sucks at starts LMAO
Takes balls to put "holeshot" on your ass and then back it up with 2 holeshots again the best riders in the works on factory machinery.

Great heat race interview too, nice hearing someone speak from the heart on the podium instead of reading their cue cards.
Genova knows what he is doing by backing this kid
catatonic
3/2/2014 9:09am
Booing is stupid.
Alessi brings the shit on himself though.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
3/2/2014 9:11am
Jerkwitz wrote:

You acted like a ignorant hillbilly for booing and for fuck sakes learn how to post without writing a fucking novel.
BAMX
3/2/2014 9:12am
Jerkwitz wrote:

I would agree that Tickle handled it well at the time. At this point, I would hope that he would step up and make a statement towards the people who are wishing Mike harm.
3/2/2014 9:25am
Every story needs a villain. People love to hate. If I were Alessi I would play it up. Hell, Hannah used to ride up and down flipping the fans off.

This will blow over in a couple weeks. MX fans are a cruel, fickle bunch but they eventually will get over it.

Look how hated RC was at one time. Of course being the most dominant rider in history helped erase the bad publicity.

Did anybody notice Alessi didn't look back, and actually raced the guys around him in the main? It's like he's been reading Vital.
Jerkwitz
3/2/2014 9:47am
You didn't mention what Mike Alessi did to you? It's nice that you can justify your bleacher pussy reaction. You just watched a non-factory bike win...
You didn't mention what Mike Alessi did to you? It's nice that you can justify your bleacher pussy reaction. You just watched a non-factory bike win a heat race and all you could think of is how to stop your vagina from bleeding.
Damn, what happened to civility and manners? Anyway, Mike didn't do anything to me, but does that mean that I and every single other fan of the sport can't have an opinion? No, it doesn't.

And KennyT, this was my first post. It's not like it's a habitual occurrence.
3/2/2014 9:57am
Jerkwitz wrote:
Damn, what happened to civility and manners? Anyway, Mike didn't do anything to me, but does that mean that I and every single other fan of...
Damn, what happened to civility and manners? Anyway, Mike didn't do anything to me, but does that mean that I and every single other fan of the sport can't have an opinion? No, it doesn't.

I was being civil. Your bleeding vagina caused you to to rationalize the pussification of your actions.
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
3/2/2014 10:00am
You didn't mention what Mike Alessi did to you? It's nice that you can justify your bleacher pussy reaction. You just watched a non-factory bike win...
Jerkwitz wrote:
Damn, what happened to civility and manners? Anyway, Mike didn't do anything to me, but does that mean that I and every single other fan of...

Jerkwitz....I was just screwing with you!

Keep on posting and never hold back....just don't boo Mikey anymore because it's just not nice, it puts u right n there with the monster truck crowd Grinning
catatonic
3/2/2014 10:04am
BAMX wrote:
I would agree that Tickle handled it well at the time. At this point, I would hope that he would step up and make a statement...
I would agree that Tickle handled it well at the time. At this point, I would hope that he would step up and make a statement towards the people who are wishing Mike harm.
Not Tickles responsibility.
He's handled it well but certainly doesn't need to go to bat for Alessi for cleaning him out.
Alessi's have made their bed over the years.....let them lie in it.
Jerkwitz
3/2/2014 10:08am
I was being civil. Your bleeding vagina caused you to to rationalize the pussification of your actions.
If that was your idea of civility, then I imagine that the uncivil you is rather vulgar.

Kenny: I know what you mean about the monster truck crowds. Loved em as a kid, but going to a show now is just a terrible headache Sick
Sorry that I misinterpreted your meaning Grinning
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
3/2/2014 10:34am
Jerkwitz wrote:
If that was your idea of civility, then I imagine that the uncivil you is rather vulgar. Kenny: I know what you mean about the monster...
If that was your idea of civility, then I imagine that the uncivil you is rather vulgar.

Kenny: I know what you mean about the monster truck crowds. Loved em as a kid, but going to a show now is just a terrible headache Sick
Sorry that I misinterpreted your meaning Grinning
Hey I have booed the best of them over the years for various reasons. Then I realized I wasn't being very nice so I quit.

Plus the fact that whatever on track mistakes Mike has made over his career if you met him you will find he is one of the nicest riders that have ever graced the pits.
MotoX85
3/2/2014 10:37am
..............cause you can't see who you are going to T-bone next looking at the ground.

Post a reply to: Mike Alessi keep your head up.

The Latest