Mike Alessi balling his eyes out

MXD
Edited Date/Time 1/5/2014 6:41am
Is awesome to see. I love the passion.
|
35smom
1/4/2014 7:47pm
Damn right! Contrary to what gets said on here, he's been working his ass off. Good for him!!
waitn4
I totally agree. We have been told so often to deny our emotions. Seeing them unleashed is a beautiful thing. I am stoked for him.

The Shop

MDMCG
Nutty. I thought he ran straight over the gate at first. Congrats to him. He definitely deserves one of those. RV was hauling the mail though.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
He rode well. People have to understand that is a small but big accomplishment for Mike. Lots of hardwork!
MOTO120
1/4/2014 7:48pm
Awesome..... good for him......F the people talkin shit on him for cryin..... guy was PUMPED
MXD
1/4/2014 7:48pm
I got the feeling that it was less about one heat win and more about overcoming years of frustration. Good for him.
machine
1/4/2014 7:49pm
You know what?

He won that straight up!
500guy
1/4/2014 7:49pm
Ramrod wrote:
He rode well. People have to understand that is a small but big accomplishment for Mike. Lots of hardwork!
A heat race win in that class is a huge accomplishment for anyone, Sure it's not the end goal but still huge.
Racer92
1/4/2014 7:57pm
One of the coolest SX moments Ive seen in a long, long time.

Way to go Mikey !
Socket946
1/4/2014 7:58pm
Ramrod wrote:
500guy wrote:
A heat race win in that class is a huge accomplishment for anyone, Sure it's not the end goal but still huge.
I remember when you guys won the LCQ at phoenix....that was HUGE.
VEGAS711
1/4/2014 8:03pm
MOTO120 wrote:
Awesome..... good for him......F the people talkin shit on him for cryin..... guy was PUMPED
X2 Woohoo
BAMX
1/4/2014 8:04pm
Holeshot of the year and stays tough to hold of RV.......Good for him
RandyS
1/4/2014 8:11pm
BAMX wrote:
Holeshot of the......ever.
Racer92
1/4/2014 8:14pm
RandyS wrote:
For sure! It look like he lost just a teeny bit of time on a shift otherwise he woulda been even further ahead than he was.

Definately the John Force of dirt bikes.
1/4/2014 8:17pm
i'd cry my eyes out if i would win a heatrace
I agree, major props to Mike!

A main event win here would be a shirt off lap through the crowd followed by air guitar in the booth (\m/), and lastly hunting down DD. Whistling
JoJmoto
1/4/2014 8:44pm
Congrats Mike, awesome ride. No worries about the tears, you earned them.
TannerMxer
1/4/2014 8:59pm
MXD wrote:
I got the feeling that it was less about one heat win and more about overcoming years of frustration. Good for him.
I think this is exactly what happened. 10 years of frustration in supercross, and he just had his first win.

That's a huge milestone and mental win for him.

I was yelling at my tv, "c'mon Alessi, you got this." Awesome stuff.
Harry_Gray
1/4/2014 11:53pm
BAMX wrote:
RandyS wrote:
My dad couldn't believe it; that was a holeshot from hell! Is Ron Hamp still building motors for them? Knew they used to but was wondering if he still did or if they have another motor guy???
jndmx
1/4/2014 11:58pm
I've had a chance over the last year to meet and talk with Mike a few times, the guy is all heart and lives moto 24/7/365.
Good for him letting it out and showing what it means.
1/5/2014 12:18am
Mike does seem a nice cool guy for sure. BUT damn... He had to go and choke super hard in the main lol. It kinda cheapens his heat win, was all based on a luck holeshot and luck that RV choked etc. I guess as they say " a wins a win" but I just cant bring myself to be much of a fan of the alessis.. way overdramatic always. I dont like riders who block or ride dirty of any sort. not a big fan of men balling their eyes out either. Besides the guys probably a millionaire im sure his life hasnt been that tough. My family couldnt even afford to buy 1 motocross bike for me when I got too big for my 1 and only bike... Im sure alessis had daddy spend hundreds of thousands on him.

anyways. bitter me i know. Smile

wah.
MXD
1/5/2014 12:23am
Mike does seem a nice cool guy for sure. BUT damn... He had to go and choke super hard in the main lol. It kinda cheapens...
Mike does seem a nice cool guy for sure. BUT damn... He had to go and choke super hard in the main lol. It kinda cheapens his heat win, was all based on a luck holeshot and luck that RV choked etc. I guess as they say " a wins a win" but I just cant bring myself to be much of a fan of the alessis.. way overdramatic always. I dont like riders who block or ride dirty of any sort. not a big fan of men balling their eyes out either. Besides the guys probably a millionaire im sure his life hasnt been that tough. My family couldnt even afford to buy 1 motocross bike for me when I got too big for my 1 and only bike... Im sure alessis had daddy spend hundreds of thousands on him.

wah.
Money doesn't = happiness and tears don't always = sadness
jndmx
1/5/2014 12:27am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2014 12:28am
Mike does seem a nice cool guy for sure. BUT damn... He had to go and choke super hard in the main lol. It kinda cheapens...

wah.
Just as an FYI.....Tony Alessi worked for a trash company when the boys started racing and paid for their racing by working as an announcer and writing stories for Cycle News back when they used to pay you for that.

They didn't have "hundreds of thousands" to spend on bikes....they earned it.
Perhaps if you worked as hard as they do you would have gotten that second bike?

Life is a bitter pill, don't make it worse by shitting on people that do well.
powerturns
1/5/2014 12:29am

wah.
He jumped the gate in the main cuz he still had tears in his eyes and couldn't see anything.
visser62
1/5/2014 1:47am

wah.
powerturns wrote:
He jumped the gate in the main cuz he still had tears in his eyes and couldn't see anything.
It's easier to see with tears in your eyes than lasers.

Post a reply to: Mike Alessi balling his eyes out

The Latest