Mike Alessi back to KTM

MXR
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:21pm
More silly season rumours from Racer X observations .
|
bobby397
9/2/2009 1:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:56am
interesting

''Silly season is getting close to being in high gear. The Dungey-to-stay-at-Suzuki deal is almost done, just waiting on signatures. Suzuki is looking at having two 450s and a 250 guy, and I hear the 250 guy is looking to be Canard. The yellow crew offered Reed a deal, and it wasn’t near the money he was looking for, so he is probably splitting for … I don’t know where. Most likely Honda, as there are strong rumors of a NASCAR team coming in and riding Hondas. Then I hear some Monster Kawi rumors as I type this, so I’m not sure anymore. It’s going to heat up for sure. I do think mechanic Mike Gosselaar will go with Chad no matter where he is.

How about Mike Alessi on an MDK KTM 450? Yep, one agent I spoke to says it’s done. Mike didn’t leave KTM on good terms, but with the MDK people there, it’s a whole new crew. Josh Hill to L&M Yamaha seems ready to happen, though DC got an email from Larry Brooks after Racerhead went up last Friday saying they had not signed anyone for 2010 as their second rider (sorry, LCool . Also, in a shocking development, Jason Thomas will be staying with the DNA Energy Drink/BTOSports.com/BBMX team. I know, simply shocking.''
mxcrf34
9/2/2009 1:33pm
Thats crazy. Has anyone ever done that? Switched back from one team to another, then back?

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
9/2/2009 1:46pm
Talk about killing any chance at a national championship. His one chance was this year when RV got hurt now if hes on a KTM I say top 5 if hes lucky.
jbomx363
9/2/2009 1:48pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Talk about killing any chance at a national championship. His one chance was this year when RV got hurt now if hes on a KTM I...
Talk about killing any chance at a national championship. His one chance was this year when RV got hurt now if hes on a KTM I say top 5 if hes lucky.
But built in excuse! He wasn't on my "he'll win a championship" list anyway.
pdubfiddy
9/2/2009 1:49pm
Here's what will happen if Alessi goes back to KTM

1. He will be on a bike with enough power that he doesn't have to bitch about it.
2. He will win the outdoor championship because his non linkage bike can perform better than he can ride it (his only great finishes were on a KTM in the pro ranks)
3. His dad will make it happen!

MelonFan123
9/2/2009 1:50pm

he got 2nd overall in the 450s before on a KTM...?? Now youre saying Top 5 if he's lucky? what are you smoking, i want some.

If Brayton can have such strong rides on the pumpkin as he has this year, i'd say Alessi wont have a problem putting it on the box and challenging for some wins.
9/2/2009 1:51pm
mxcrf34 wrote:
Thats crazy. Has anyone ever done that? Switched back from one team to another, then back?
Didn't Larry Ward leave Suzuki then go back? I may have him mixed up with someone else but I know there was a rider in the late 90's that went back to a team they had previously been on!
bobby397
9/2/2009 1:51pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Talk about killing any chance at a national championship. His one chance was this year when RV got hurt now if hes on a KTM I...
i was thinking the samething, and he sure as hell didnt think about supercross!?! i thought he was the most improved last year............
zjbell
9/2/2009 1:55pm
*rumor* mike alessi back to ktm
bobby397
9/2/2009 1:55pm
pdubfiddy wrote:
Here's what will happen if Alessi goes back to KTM 1. He will be on a bike with enough power that he doesn't have to bitch...

1. He will be on a bike with enough power that he doesn't have to bitch about it.
2. He will win the outdoor championship because his non linkage bike can perform better than he can ride it (his only great finishes were on a KTM in the pro ranks)

really??? hope you are joking..... you dont think the suzuki was fast enough? non linkage better than linkage? and his dad? hahahahaha
Snapper
9/2/2009 1:59pm
Factory KTM's over here are using linkages....

Or will they not be allowed with the production rule over there?
bobby397
9/2/2009 2:09pm
i thought they were only testing them on the 350 or something like that
41NDT
9/2/2009 2:11pm
he got 2nd overall in the 450s before on a KTM...?? Now youre saying Top 5 if he's lucky? what are you smoking, i want some...

he got 2nd overall in the 450s before on a KTM...?? Now youre saying Top 5 if he's lucky? what are you smoking, i want some.

If Brayton can have such strong rides on the pumpkin as he has this year, i'd say Alessi wont have a problem putting it on the box and challenging for some wins.
X2 Melonhead
KTM ain't performing to well in Europe are they. (sarcasm)
MX1- #1 plate (will have)
MX2- #1 plate
womens world champ - #1 plate
bobby397
9/2/2009 2:14pm
while ktm may get to run the number 1 plate, yamaha earned it for themWink
Jakes Dad
9/2/2009 2:34pm
Snapper wrote:
Factory KTM's over here are using linkages....

Or will they not be allowed with the production rule over there?
2011 here is what I heard.
Toste
Fantasy
794th
9/2/2009 2:41pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2009 2:43pm
mxcrf34 wrote:
Didn't Larry Ward leave Suzuki then go back? I may have him mixed up with someone else but I know there was a rider in the...
Didn't Larry Ward leave Suzuki then go back? I may have him mixed up with someone else but I know there was a rider in the late 90's that went back to a team they had previously been on!
Larry Ward did have two stints at Suzuki, as did Damon Huffman and Mike LaRocco.
RMZ819
9/2/2009 3:00pm
lostboy819 wrote:
You sir are a dumbass!!!! Mike's best yr ever on a 450 was on a KTM. Read the stats before you open your hole. And another thing lose the 819 on the end of your user name. Its been taken you wannabe.
BobbyM
9/2/2009 3:03pm
pdubfiddy wrote:
Here's what will happen if Alessi goes back to KTM 1. He will be on a bike with enough power that he doesn't have to bitch...

hey shit4brains...alessi won on the suzy.
BobbyM
9/2/2009 3:05pm
lostboy819 wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:
You sir are a dumbass!!!! Mike's best yr ever on a 450 was on a KTM. Read the stats before you open your hole. And another...
You sir are a dumbass!!!! Mike's best yr ever on a 450 was on a KTM. Read the stats before you open your hole. And another thing lose the 819 on the end of your user name. Its been taken you wannabe.
but his best race ever was on a suzy and he had the title in the bag if not for fucking up that monday
mx317
9/2/2009 3:06pm
lostboy819 wrote:
lostboy is a very good screen name because you sure are lost.
pdubfiddy
9/2/2009 3:21pm
pdubfiddy wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
hey shit4brains...alessi won on the suzy.
Hey Bobby, Mike would have won the 2005 championship if not for the Tedesco incident furthermore exactly how good was his season on the pos Suzuki?

Let's see NO Bubba, NO Carmichael and he won on the Suzuki you must be a goddam brain surgeon.

On the KTM he was the only bike to be in the same picture as Bubba and RC after one lap.

You will see suck boy if he goes to KTM he will win the outdoors, it's simple mathematics

And I dont care what you say about his dad, they are obviously a close knit family and Tony is keeping that together.........as a father should
bobby397
9/2/2009 3:27pm
let see, the year he ALMOST won the 450 outdoor championship, RC racing part-time and didnt stewie get hurt? still lost! ummm the tedesco incident was alessi's fought because he knew he had lost that championship, not even going to mention supercross..... how was ktm his best years ever? at least he finish a year of SX with suzuki!
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
9/2/2009 3:35pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2009 3:54pm
lostboy819 wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:
You sir are a dumbass!!!! Mike's best yr ever on a 450 was on a KTM. Read the stats before you open your hole. And another...
I have run number 819 from 1976 untill now long before your sorry ass was born and had it on motodrive and vital long before you knew how to write your name so PISS OFF you sorry little anonymous punk. your not even smart enough to see LOSTBOY819 was here a year and a half before your sorry ass.
TerryK
9/2/2009 3:36pm
Ha!!! I called it!!

(well, to give credit to an unnamed friend, I was told this was a done deal months ago)
Zildjian
9/2/2009 3:44pm
pdubfiddy wrote:

As to your point #2, are you smoking weed? I don't recall him going 1-1 on the pos KTM but he did on the Suz.
catatonic
9/2/2009 4:02pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Stop it.
Jakes Dad
9/2/2009 4:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:56am
Jakes Dad wrote:
Yager not MDK.
bobby397 wrote:
yager maybe no longer!?!
peelout719 wrote:
jager not yager Smile
Oh thanks.

Searle's his team mate you wanna spell check this for me?

Post a reply to: Mike Alessi back to KTM

The Latest