Mike Alessi Joins The GDR Honda Team

2/13/2019 2:34pm
I think I heard Mike say this would be his last year, so good luck to him. I'm thinking podium, but realistically top five. Cool
davis224
Fantasy
165th
2/13/2019 3:11pm
kijen wrote:
I forget what year it was but Mike was the only guy keeping Stewart honest outdoors.
2008. Didnt like him up until that point, but even as James was winning every single moto, Mike never once quit riding his ass off. That year gained him a lot of respect from a lot of people, imo. Then 2009 was supposed to be his year, til the broken kneecap practicing at (high point) during the week before the national, the Josh Grant zeroing in on that same kneecap the first chance he got.
Sully
2/13/2019 3:49pm Edited Date/Time 2/13/2019 6:04pm
I think I heard Mike say this would be his last year, so good luck to him. I'm thinking podium, but realistically top five. Cool
I thought he said last year when he turned 30 was going to be his last. Guess the itch is still there.

I was never a real fan of his until he came on here and did the Q 'n A in '16. Nine pages, and he answered pretty much every question we threw at him (I wonder if he ever bought his mom the zero turn lawnmower).

The Shop

Jerkolantern
2/13/2019 10:56pm
kijen wrote:
I forget what year it was but Mike was the only guy keeping Stewart honest outdoors.
davis224 wrote:
2008. Didnt like him up until that point, but even as James was winning every single moto, Mike never once quit riding his ass off. That...
2008. Didnt like him up until that point, but even as James was winning every single moto, Mike never once quit riding his ass off. That year gained him a lot of respect from a lot of people, imo. Then 2009 was supposed to be his year, til the broken kneecap practicing at (high point) during the week before the national, the Josh Grant zeroing in on that same kneecap the first chance he got.
That was the last time I ever cheered for grant- that was one of the dirtiest moves ever, he clearly came out of his rut to smoke allessi while the dude was going for a championship and recovering from a broken knee cap. But, grants mom got him back for allessi
jbrown15
2/13/2019 11:12pm
I’m kind of surprised he isn’t going to contest the whole triple crown series. He’s a legit threat to win the $100,000.

I know he’s not a huge fan of SX but I’m sure he could handle his own in AX and let’s be honest, besides Montreal none of the other “SX” were really a true SX track anyways.
Trickamoto
2/14/2019 7:52am
53 US podiums and 3 wins. Think about that before you hate on him.

Post a reply to: Mike Alessi Joins The GDR Honda Team

The Latest