Mike Alessi

bobby397
Edited Date/Time 7/29/2013 8:10am
Rode the best I had seen him ride all year, especially with everything going on..... Or was there not that much going on since his dad and bro weren't at the race and he was able to focus? Hope he continues to progress and grab a podium before the season ends.
|
bobby397
7/27/2013 5:07pm
Oh before I get bashed for starting another alessi thread, I figured both tony and Jeff have enough, mike deserves one.
MXR
7/27/2013 5:48pm
bobby397 wrote:
Rode the best I had seen him ride all year, especially with everything going on..... Or was there not that much going on since his dad...
Rode the best I had seen him ride all year, especially with everything going on..... Or was there not that much going on since his dad and bro weren't at the race and he was able to focus? Hope he continues to progress and grab a podium before the season ends.
and he is not any faster than when he turned pro 9 years ago.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
7/27/2013 5:50pm
I think it was $5000 of the $15000 was suspended.
dean122
7/27/2013 5:53pm
It was nice to see him finish where he did standing on his own two feet. None of us could imagine everything on his mind on the gate in that first moto. He sacked up and put all the shit behind him and did his job. Should only get better from here on out.

The Shop

BobbyM
7/27/2013 6:00pm
bobby397 wrote:
Rode the best I had seen him ride all year, especially with everything going on..... Or was there not that much going on since his dad...
MXR wrote:
why are you baggin on mike? this guy didn't say shit about yer pole hole RV so why?

RV is the best in the world right now...but why are you...a little snivling cunt from pacNW that cant ride a scooter worth a shit bagging on one of the best in the world at riding a scooter..albeit behind RV. why?
Hut
7/27/2013 6:26pm
Probably felt good for him to get that race over and done with.
TeamGreen
7/27/2013 6:31pm
Hut wrote:
Probably felt good for him to get that race over and done with.
"Back in the Saddle"
Spat24
Fantasy
856th
7/27/2013 6:40pm
I thought he was a bit timid at the start of the first moto. He let off at the start - he could of had a top 4-5 start and would have had a better moto. He rode well after that - mabe just getting the nerves out did it. Second moto was better and rode pretty darn good.

All in all a great ride after what was a shit week and very tough mentally. I think he will do better each week and may get on the box a moto or so.
MXR
7/27/2013 6:42pm
bobby397 wrote:
MXR wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
why are you baggin on mike? this guy didn't say shit about yer pole hole RV so why? RV is the best in the world right...
why are you baggin on mike? this guy didn't say shit about yer pole hole RV so why?

RV is the best in the world right now...but why are you...a little snivling cunt from pacNW that cant ride a scooter worth a shit bagging on one of the best in the world at riding a scooter..albeit behind RV. why?
Hit a nerve ?
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
7/27/2013 6:44pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2013 6:50pm
I was digging the race! He passed six riders pretty quickly in the first moto. I will never agree with DNFing a rider for two Motos for an incident that happened in one moto and DID NOT affect the outcome of that 1 moto. Probably already said that, Har, I won't exchange vocabulary on it here. Anyway way to go Mike800, hang in there Jeff and Tony. Thank you very much Mike G for 800's continued support.......

Seriously I do not understand why people are thriving on others pain like mad dogs, please take your hateful comments to the hate threads if you must post them. These are real people here with real feelings, I wouldn't treat my worst enemy like y'all are doing. All I ask is stop and think about what your are posting and how it affects others. Thanks.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
7/27/2013 6:48pm
Mike did good considering all the crap that went down. He's had better races.
benstone
7/27/2013 6:51pm
I've never been a Mikey fan but after all the crap that went down through no apparent fault of his own, I was happy to see him do well. It will be interesting to see how losing his father's influence will affect his riding. I have a feeling he'll really start to like it. I'd be willing to bet that he'll do more growing up in the next month than he has in many years.

Interesting note along these lines - the comments in TA's apology interview about not even being focused on RV and basically riding for 4th - 8th were interesting. I wonder if Mike thinks he's out there riding for best of the rest? Huh
jathey
7/27/2013 6:59pm
I liked how he kept his head down and focused when they had the camera trained on him before the first moto. He looked up for just a moment and then quickly put his head back down. He had to know it was coming, but you could tell it was taking some extra effort for him to block out the BS and focus on his race.

After I saw this, my first thought was "I hope Mike wins today".
benstone
Crash82 wrote:
I was digging the race! He passed six riders pretty quickly in the first moto. I will never agree with DNFing a rider for two Motos...
I was digging the race! He passed six riders pretty quickly in the first moto. I will never agree with DNFing a rider for two Motos for an incident that happened in one moto and DID NOT affect the outcome of that 1 moto. Probably already said that, Har, I won't exchange vocabulary on it here. Anyway way to go Mike800, hang in there Jeff and Tony. Thank you very much Mike G for 800's continued support.......

Seriously I do not understand why people are thriving on others pain like mad dogs, please take your hateful comments to the hate threads if you must post them. These are real people here with real feelings, I wouldn't treat my worst enemy like y'all are doing. All I ask is stop and think about what your are posting and how it affects others. Thanks.
I think much of the hate stems from the perception that the Alessi's treat others like crap. Based on how both JA and TA treated Matthes and DC, there is some truth to those perceptions. Unfortunately, because they've been so tight for so long, MA is being painted with the same brush. In the words of one damn fine band, "You can't shake the devils hand and say you were only kidding".

MA has the chance RIGHT NOW to prove he's not cut from the same cloth. We'll see.
steve_97060
MXR wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
why are you baggin on mike? this guy didn't say shit about yer pole hole RV so why? RV is the best in the world right...

MXR wrote:
Hit a nerve ?
or you could answer his question, I was kind of curious to hear your answer also...
dantheman
7/27/2013 7:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2013 7:07pm
or you could answer his question, I was kind of curious to hear your answer also...
Why does he need a "reason" to bag on anyone more than anyone else around here? Is MXR any more unjust than Bobby posting continually about RV and "the wheels coming off"? Or the people who can't wait for/predict James to crash? Seems like a pot calling kettle black kinda thang'

Aside from that... Mike had a good ride today considering all the damn drama, good for him to at least keep his shit together.
MXR
7/27/2013 7:07pm
Bobby has pretty much bagged on every rider at one time or another . So it's really easy to push his buttons . Not a good fisherman
steve_97060
7/27/2013 7:17pm
dantheman wrote:
Why does he need a "reason" to bag on anyone more than anyone else around here? Is MXR any more unjust than Bobby posting continually about...
Why does he need a "reason" to bag on anyone more than anyone else around here? Is MXR any more unjust than Bobby posting continually about RV and "the wheels coming off"? Or the people who can't wait for/predict James to crash? Seems like a pot calling kettle black kinda thang'

Aside from that... Mike had a good ride today considering all the damn drama, good for him to at least keep his shit together.
reading way too much in what I asked, I was just curious to hear why he is constantly on MA, is that ok with you?
dantheman
7/27/2013 7:20pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2013 7:21pm
reading way too much in what I asked, I was just curious to hear why he is constantly on MA, is that ok with you?
I'll keep it simple for you this time Wink YES, it's okay.
steve_97060
7/27/2013 7:21pm
dantheman wrote:
I'll keep it simple for you this time Wink YES, it's okay.
simple is as simple does, man...
MXR
7/27/2013 7:25pm
If you don't like what you read on the internet . Stop reading the internet .
steve_97060
7/27/2013 7:29pm
MXR wrote:
If you don't like what you read on the internet . Stop reading the internet .
did I say I didn't like it??
scooter5002
7/27/2013 7:35pm
BobbyM wrote:

Well if it was ME, I'd say it was because you're a sad pathetic old jack off who steps out of the phone booth with his cape on to go all apeshit on ANYONE who even remotely doesn't bow to all things Alessi. Even when someone pays him a compliment and you don't like the way it's worded, you start with your bullshit. It's kind of like your tired old shtick of continually casting your same old shit, and basking in your own glory.

Good on Mike today, he proved he can set aside bullshit and focus on the task at hand. Racing, and trying to pry BoobyM off his nutsack to get his gear on and get to the gate.
BobbyM
7/27/2013 9:18pm
BobbyM wrote:

Well if it was ME, I'd say it was because you're a sad pathetic old jack off who steps out of the phone booth with his...
Well if it was ME, I'd say it was because you're a sad pathetic old jack off who steps out of the phone booth with his cape on to go all apeshit on ANYONE who even remotely doesn't bow to all things Alessi. Even when someone pays him a compliment and you don't like the way it's worded, you start with your bullshit. It's kind of like your tired old shtick of continually casting your same old shit, and basking in your own glory.

Good on Mike today, he proved he can set aside bullshit and focus on the task at hand. Racing, and trying to pry BoobyM off his nutsack to get his gear on and get to the gate.
fuck the Alessi's and fuck you too. better?

link please?
MXR
7/27/2013 9:24pm
Bob is just pissed because RV has the worst race this season and still smoked Alessi .
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
7/28/2013 7:28am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2013 7:34am
A young minister was driving through the countryside when he spotted a farmer tilling 40 acres of magnificent farmland. The minister pulled over and addressed the farmer, “God has certainly blessed you with a wonderful piece of land.” The farmer replied, “Yes, but you should have seen the mess it was in when God had it to Himself!”
While the farmer recognized that God was the principle hand in his success, he also understood that much work was required on his part. There is an old proverb among Russian sailors, when facing stormy seas, that says, “Pray to God, but row for shore.” This practical way of looking at life will no doubt develop strength of character and build our faith in times of adversity. When faced with life’s stormy challenges, it is not “good enough” to fervently pray in faith to Heavenly Father for deliverance; then sit back and expect for the boat to magically make its way to the shore in safety. We must also do our part.

http://thedisciplemd.com/pray-to-god-but-row-for-shore/

Not sure why it's too much to ask you guys to keep your hate in the other threads, but I guess I asked for it. Love y'all! Hey Booby!
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
7/28/2013 7:35am
MXR wrote:
Bob is just pissed because RV has the worst race this season and still smoked Alessi .
Who's on who's nut sack?
7/28/2013 7:44am
Crash82 wrote:
A young minister was driving through the countryside when he spotted a farmer tilling 40 acres of magnificent farmland. The minister pulled over and addressed the...
A young minister was driving through the countryside when he spotted a farmer tilling 40 acres of magnificent farmland. The minister pulled over and addressed the farmer, “God has certainly blessed you with a wonderful piece of land.” The farmer replied, “Yes, but you should have seen the mess it was in when God had it to Himself!”
While the farmer recognized that God was the principle hand in his success, he also understood that much work was required on his part. There is an old proverb among Russian sailors, when facing stormy seas, that says, “Pray to God, but row for shore.” This practical way of looking at life will no doubt develop strength of character and build our faith in times of adversity. When faced with life’s stormy challenges, it is not “good enough” to fervently pray in faith to Heavenly Father for deliverance; then sit back and expect for the boat to magically make its way to the shore in safety. We must also do our part.

http://thedisciplemd.com/pray-to-god-but-row-for-shore/

Not sure why it's too much to ask you guys to keep your hate in the other threads, but I guess I asked for it. Love y'all! Hey Booby!
No-one wants to hear you preach to us, especially after you went off on your curse filled rants against DC a few days ago. Fuckin' hypocrite. Saying that you love us after all your posts doesn't make you look like a nice guy either.
jeffro503
7/28/2013 7:51am
bobby397 wrote:
MXR wrote:
BobbyM wrote:

You are such a Tool Bob.

An hour before you made this stupid post......you created this thread >> http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/what-did-I-tell-you-squid…

Hypocrite much? SillySilly
jtomasik
7/28/2013 8:08am
Wouldn't surprise me to find out Mike was in on it. He established a reputation...

Post a reply to: Mike Alessi

The Latest