Mika Musquin, what an amazing attitude!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2015 10:24 AM

Not sure if this interview has been talked about yet (did a quick search) sorry if so but holy smokes this guy has a great attitude on life!!! Wish him the best.

http://racerxonline.com/2015/10/14/between-the-motos-mika-musquin

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

10/14/2015 10:32 AM

Props to mika, he is taking it a whole lot better than I ever could.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

10/14/2015 10:33 AM

I just read that and thought the same thing.

|

10/14/2015 10:40 AM

I have much to say, but I won`t.
Great attitude, that`s for sure. I hope he gets better.

|

10/14/2015 10:47 AM

What a great young man. I'm hope so much that he beats this, if it's possible.

|

10/14/2015 11:09 AM

Man that is just gut wrenching to hear about what happened to him. And on the other side of the coin , WOW! What an awesome attitude to have. Not letting anything get in his way and is looking towards the future. Hopefully going back to school and reinventing himself. Mika is inspiring to say the least! What an awesome person! I wish that guy the very best in life. It takes a special type of person to be able to come out of something like this and have that outlook on the future.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/14/2015 12:09 PM

Great read. I don't have his strength.

|

10/14/2015 12:14 PM

Absolutely amazing attitude. I hope that mine would be the same in the same situation...but I can't say that with any confidence. All my best to Mika and the Musquin family.

|

10/14/2015 1:13 PM

Sounds like an incredibly strong and smart dude. It also seems he is surrounded by great friends and family. I hope he makes tons of progress, and maybe sometime soon there will be some significant medical breakthroughs in this area.

|

10/14/2015 1:39 PM

Man,that's tuff.

I know what he means about the breathing,mine got very weird (only word i can think of to describe it) and I thought it was the end laying by myself on my track, very scarry.

I wish he had been blessed or lucky as me.

|

10/14/2015 2:20 PM

Absolutely a special person, freaking amazing attitude, I wondered how Marvin continued to honor his race commitments after Mika's accident. I now i understand, what an amazing person Mika is, what a passion for MX and living. Hope to follow his future endeavors, a very inspirational person

|

10/14/2015 2:33 PM

That touched me, what a guy. HUGE respect

All the best to him and his family.

|

10/14/2015 5:19 PM

Awesome dude. That's the attitude that allows a person to enjoy life no matter the circumstances. Everyone complains, and wishes things can be different but to be able to accept the situation and move forward with such a positive attitude is awesome. Wish him all the best.

|

10/14/2015 5:31 PM

Heart wrenching for sure..I appreciate his attitude however sadly that will be hard to maintain. I pray to God he will recover from this total paralysis.

The older I get the more fearful I am of this happening to myself..yeah I realize I could be in a car accident on my way home from work, but those thoughts and fears seem more real when I think moto...

|

10/14/2015 5:48 PM

The Musquins seem like such great people, I'm wishing all the best for Mika and his family.

|

Follow or donate to my girlfriend's spinal cord injury recovery efforts at Yvonne's Path Through Paralysis

10/14/2015 5:58 PM

I hope I get to meet Mika's and Marvin's parents someday to tell them what two fine young men they've raised. Sure they already know it but parents never get tired of hearing it either.

|

"My philosophy is to have a really good time and never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do.

Michel Petrucciani

10/14/2015 6:08 PM

Reading that interview truly made me stop and consider everything we lay on the line every time we throw our leg over a bike ........ My thoughts and prayers go out to Mika and the rest of the Musquin family. As everyone else has stated, what an exceptional attitude. I hope everyone has a safe weekend of riding ahead.

|

KCK Racing - Suzuki
"It's High Noon!"

10/14/2015 6:44 PM

It's so sad to hear about this type of thing. Motocross is incredible and the pendulum swings just as far in the opposite direction. Would love to see it be safer but realistically we all know it's not possible/not going to happen anytime soon.

Much respect to him and I hope modern science can aid people in a similar situation.

|

10/14/2015 8:01 PM

Sad, but also inspirational. This reminded me of when Martyn Ashton was paralyzed a couple years ago, it bums me out so much when accidents like this happen.

Puts things in perspective when someone is so positive after encountering such a life-changing event. To see how they are able to overcome the obstacles helps me remember that my life is pretty fucking great, and maybe I shouldn't complain so often.

I wish him the best, and hope that each day he makes forward progress.

|