Might be the most perfect piece of riding I've ever seen. If it's already been posted...watch it again.

Stephon
Edited Date/Time 7/30/2015 2:56am
|
PT887
7/23/2015 4:20am
Cool video!
KTMShane699
7/23/2015 5:18am
Guy makes all of that look effortless. Awesome video.

Shane

The Shop

Jefro98
7/23/2015 6:00am
I scrolled through the first minute but after that it got really cool.
Thanks for posting.
hvaughn88
7/23/2015 6:25am
Such an awesome video. I always still think of semenuk as being the "new guy" but then I stop and think about how long he's been doing it. He exploded on the scene at such a young age, it's incredible. I still remember the first time I saw him was back in '06 (I think) in one of the ads for the Fizik Freek saddle. I don't know what fizik paid him when they first sponsored him, but in retrospect I bet it was a bargain.
davistld01
7/23/2015 7:57am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2015 7:58am
That just made my morning. Sat here enjoying it...with a big old cheesy smile Smile

Amazing.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
7/23/2015 8:09am
Someone put a lot of love into that track, cool video thanks. That guy is captain smooth or what ?
Stephon
7/23/2015 8:15am
Jefro98 wrote:
Thanks for posting.
Funny enough, I really appreciated the cinematography of that first minute. I notice that he already had his goggles around his neck, (yeah, a sponsor plug, but I liked it), driving a dated, American truck, with a jacked up door, no seat belt, bike not strapped in, tape on one wrist, skinny cut pants and not "gear", feet not clipped in, he might've had knee braces and a some sorta chest protector, not sure. For me, it gave subtle insight into who he is and right as I had enough of that...that classic song entered.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
7/23/2015 8:22am
Loved it. Amazing riding by one of the best there is .
Fantasy
4478th
7/23/2015 8:29am
Stephon wrote:
Funny enough, I really appreciated the cinematography of that first minute. I notice that he already had his goggles around his neck, (yeah, a sponsor plug...
Funny enough, I really appreciated the cinematography of that first minute. I notice that he already had his goggles around his neck, (yeah, a sponsor plug, but I liked it), driving a dated, American truck, with a jacked up door, no seat belt, bike not strapped in, tape on one wrist, skinny cut pants and not "gear", feet not clipped in, he might've had knee braces and a some sorta chest protector, not sure. For me, it gave subtle insight into who he is and right as I had enough of that...that classic song entered.
Psh, what do you know about cinema.. Silly
Sideways
7/23/2015 8:30am
The video itself is just as impressive as the riders skills. Amazing vid
BIGRIGGIN
7/23/2015 8:38am
So good. More impressive, he was injured and only hit the full line once

Produced for unReal, Brandon Semenuk's “Get Lost in the Moment” segment, is the first mountain bike film segment to be filmed in one continuous shot. This uninterrupted shot was filmed by the most advanced gyro-stabilized camera system in the world, the GSS C520, mounted to a truck on a custom road built next to a custom trail that took three weeks to build. This true cinematic achievement required perfect coordination between Semenuk, Anthill Films, and TGR with regard to athleticism, planning, timing and logistics.

Injured at the time, Semenuk only hit the full line once.
Stephon
7/23/2015 8:40am
Stephon wrote:
Funny enough, I really appreciated the cinematography of that first minute. I notice that he already had his goggles around his neck, (yeah, a sponsor plug...
308 wrote:
Psh, what do you know about cinema.. Silly
Honesty, not much at all, lol, but I know A LOT about what moves me and thought every frame of that was right on point.

I just can't get over how relaxed he was... I just love that talent like that gets recognized. I just showed a friend who probably can't even ride a bike and she was in complete disbelief.
Bultaco
7/23/2015 6:05pm
My son (Mountain bike fanatic) just showed me this same clip. Here is some background on it.

Produced for unReal, Brandon Semenuk's “Get Lost in the Moment” segment, is the first mountain bike film segment to be filmed in one continuous shot. This uninterrupted shot was filmed by the most advanced gyro-stabilized camera system in the world, the GSS C520, mounted to a truck on a custom road built next to a custom trail that took three weeks to build. This true cinematic achievement required perfect coordination between Semenuk, Anthill Films, and TGR with regard to athleticism, planning, timing and logistics. Injured at the time, Semenuk only hit the full line once.
Adam43
7/23/2015 6:36pm
I was hooked the second Buffalo Springfield kicked in.
r.sal923
7/23/2015 6:51pm
One if the few mtn bike riders that dose not have 1982 moto style. That guy kills it
h&m_cycle
7/23/2015 6:58pm
Love it, great music...

100% doesn't suck...
c_dub
7/26/2015 2:16am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2015 2:30am
r.sal923 wrote:
http://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-mike-hopkins-theres-no-place-like-loam-2015.html
Good lord! One could argue that vid is even better than the Semenuk vid. (notwithstanding the poorer resolution youtube version I posted)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKkzxm16ibo[/youtube]
c_dub
7/26/2015 2:35am Edited Date/Time 7/26/2015 2:35am
Jefro98 wrote:
Thanks for posting.
Stephon wrote:
Couldn't not agree more Stephon. Very well put.
Stephon
7/26/2015 2:51am
Jefro98 wrote:
Thanks for posting.
Stephon wrote:
c_dub wrote:
Couldn't not agree more Stephon. Very well put.
Thanks!

Post a reply to: Might be the most perfect piece of riding I've ever seen. If it's already been posted...watch it again.

The Latest