MidEast vs NCHSA? Want to start racing...

Alec138
9/21/2018 7:00pm
Next season I plan on getting into racing harescrambles. So I need some advice. I read a bit about how to sign up and stuff on the websites but im still confused on which class to run and which series is more “laid back”.

I am a intermediate/advanced rider as far as I “can” go up almost anything and can ride almost anywhere given that I limit myself so I don’t get hurt but I’m sure you get the point.

I have never raced before just woods riding with family and whatnot. I have told myself that I will not be going out there to “win” but more to further my experience and have fun. But I don’t want to “sandbag” races either. I do want to “advance” in skill. So would running C class in NCHSA and (what class is MIDEAST C CLASS?) be the right decision to race in for the 1st season?

Thanks for any advice.
|
Andrew_n22
9/21/2018 7:44pm
Both are good series I run NCHSA in a age class. You can always start in the C class or a age class and move up if you do good.
JustMX
9/21/2018 7:52pm
Mideast runs atvs so woods wont be as tight but course might be more beat out. They run a.tight program and unless things have changed in recent years their turnout is bigger, even if you just cut the bikes.
Alec138
9/21/2018 7:56pm
Andrew_n22 wrote:
Both are good series I run NCHSA in a age class. You can always start in the C class or a age class and move up...
Both are good series I run NCHSA in a age class. You can always start in the C class or a age class and move up if you do good.
Is Unlimited 12-24 like C class? Im on a 450 brw if that matters.
montesagold
9/21/2018 11:07pm
Where are you located? Both have some great races. I would suggest looking at doing some Setra races this fall/winter. Some of the property’s they use are primo with no ATVs the conditions are perfect

Post a reply to: MidEast vs NCHSA? Want to start racing...

The Latest