Mid/ Northern Cal Motocross tracks?

1/22/2018 6:46pm
Hey guys is anyone familiar with tracks around central/ Northern California that may be open to practices on Fridays?

I'm road tripping down from Oregon to see Oakland SX and wanted to hit a track on Friday and Sunday (Saturday night activities permitting)

Where should I Moto on Friday?!

-thanks Flight99
|
mxer807
1/22/2018 7:32pm
Check out river fronts or e-streets hours.
Riverfront is a semi hard pack track , and e street is like a sand track with big jumps. E street is awesome after a few hours of breaking in.
KTMsc
1/22/2018 9:05pm
I don't know of any tracks open on Friday.
On Sunday you have your choice, E-st, Riverfront, MMX, Prairie City (Hangtown track), and Argyle MX in Dixon.
The first three are all in Marysville within a mile of each other.
NeedMoto
1/22/2018 9:17pm
KTMsc wrote:
I don't know of any tracks open on Friday. On Sunday you have your choice, E-st, Riverfront, MMX, Prairie City (Hangtown track), and Argyle MX in...
I don't know of any tracks open on Friday.
On Sunday you have your choice, E-st, Riverfront, MMX, Prairie City (Hangtown track), and Argyle MX in Dixon.
The first three are all in Marysville within a mile of each other.
What he said^^^

None of the above tracks mentioned, opened on Friday.

Sunday is your day, if you can make it happenWink
urbanlift707
1/22/2018 9:40pm
We ride club moto in Livermore on Saturday every year, get there at 9 moto until 12 and you can make it to the stadium in time even with the stupid day races.

Btw does anyone like these day races? I’d definitely prefer they go back to a night race.

The Shop

Indy mxer
1/23/2018 3:49am
We ride club moto in Livermore on Saturday every year, get there at 9 moto until 12 and you can make it to the stadium in...
We ride club moto in Livermore on Saturday every year, get there at 9 moto until 12 and you can make it to the stadium in time even with the stupid day races.

Btw does anyone like these day races? I’d definitely prefer they go back to a night race.
Well, in a selfish way I like the day races because they come on tv earlier here. lol
So we don't have to wait until 10 to see the race.
But if I lived there I wouldn't like them either. Also, to me they just don't have the same vibe as a race under the lights.
1/26/2018 10:45pm
Hey guys is anyone familiar with tracks around central/ Northern California that may be open to practices on Fridays? I'm road tripping down from Oregon to...
Hey guys is anyone familiar with tracks around central/ Northern California that may be open to practices on Fridays?

I'm road tripping down from Oregon to see Oakland SX and wanted to hit a track on Friday and Sunday (Saturday night activities permitting)

Where should I Moto on Friday?!

-thanks Flight99
You might try Fingerlake MX in Red Bluff. It should be open on Friday February 3rd unless it is raining or it has rained too much the days before.... Its not great, but it beats not riding. Maybe website will show status on Wednesday or Thursday? The tracks in Marysville are really nice for Sunday, E-street, MMX and Riverfront are all pretty good. Good luck, have fun in Oakland...

http://fingerlakemxpark.com/
mtl
1/26/2018 11:36pm
ride the sand trails by estreet/mmx on friday. park in the open area in the shad pad

get arm pump

hit club on saturday. dont get armp ump

find a shower. drink beer

go watch soupy

Post a reply to: Mid/ Northern Cal Motocross tracks?

The Latest