Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Tracks for a Bachelor Party

austin_bo
Fantasy
239th
What are some great tracks in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast that are close to a downtown area with nightlife? (Timing would be September)

One of my best friends is getting married this fall and we're trying to figure out what to do for his bachelor party. He's not the type that wants to go and rage in Las Vegas. The ideal weekend would be to head to a new track for the weekend - ride during the day and hit a downtown area bar or two at night. We're in the Philadelphia area, and I think the max we're willing to drive is around 5 hrs. That puts tracks like Budds Creek, Southwick, and Unadilla in the mix. All great tracks, but they're pretty much in the middle of nowhere with no night life (to my knowledge at least).

|
mxb2
6/13/2019 6:16am
austin_bo wrote:
What are some great tracks in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast that are close to a downtown area with nightlife? (Timing would be September) One of my best friends...
What are some great tracks in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast that are close to a downtown area with nightlife? (Timing would be September)

One of my best friends is getting married this fall and we're trying to figure out what to do for his bachelor party. He's not the type that wants to go and rage in Las Vegas. The ideal weekend would be to head to a new track for the weekend - ride during the day and hit a downtown area bar or two at night. We're in the Philadelphia area, and I think the max we're willing to drive is around 5 hrs. That puts tracks like Budds Creek, Southwick, and Unadilla in the mix. All great tracks, but they're pretty much in the middle of nowhere with no night life (to my knowledge at least).

Dc, baltimore,annapolis areas have plenty of good bars. Not far from budds ,depends where you are staying.
6/13/2019 6:43am
Theres Wareham mx thats close to cape cod, smaller sand track thats fun, an stay down the cape plenty to do down there, bars, fishing charters
Justin_P
Fantasy
4024th
6/13/2019 7:00am Edited Date/Time 6/13/2019 7:10am
Check out mx207 in Lyman Maine. They offer camping overnight, track is gorgeous, and they are located 30ish minutes from Portland Maine where there is plenty to do, tons of breweries, booze cruises, fishing charters etc. Might be more like 6-7 hours from you though.
opyguy
6/13/2019 7:43am
mx 101 in new Hampshire
close to Portland and real close to Portsmouth NH which has good nightlife as well.
Wareham mentioned above is about 40 minutes to Boston, great bars in the Seaport district.
Del friscos steakhouse, roof deck @ legal are great if your into that stuff.

The Shop

yz133rider
6/13/2019 10:04am Edited Date/Time 6/13/2019 10:05am
Check out tomahawk mx in west virginia. They have a house you can rent. I just stayed there for 4 days with 4 buddies and it was a GREAT time. We will be going back for sure. 3.5 hrs from Philadelphia. Strongly suggest this place.
Savage925
6/13/2019 10:27am
yz133rider wrote:
Check out tomahawk mx in west virginia. They have a house you can rent. I just stayed there for 4 days with 4 buddies and it...
Check out tomahawk mx in west virginia. They have a house you can rent. I just stayed there for 4 days with 4 buddies and it was a GREAT time. We will be going back for sure. 3.5 hrs from Philadelphia. Strongly suggest this place.
And then you can go to Vixens at night!

also you can stay at the track now
https://www.tomahawkmx.com/content/announcing-tmx-bnb

Post a reply to: Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Tracks for a Bachelor Party

The Latest