Mid America MX Series by Monster Energy Payouts

Edited Date/Time 5/17/2013 9:30am
In 2013, The MID-AMERICA AMATEUR MX SERIES presented by MONSTER ENERGY will launch it's inaugural season backed by our title sponsor Monster Energy and industry leaders Honda, Yamaha, Cobra, Husqvarna, Fly, Holzhauer Auto & Motorsports Group and Big St. Charles Motorsports.

Our goal is to make The MID-AMERICA AMATEUR MX SERIES presented by MONSTER ENERGY the preeminent amateur motocross series by using quality race tracks and facilities, unmatched amateur prizes and guaranteed pro purses to draw the best racers in the Midwest and beyond.

***TOTAL CASH AND CONTINGENCIES FOR 8 RACE SERIES IS $187,201!!!!!!

http://midamericamxseries.com/

Round 1
Date: 5/5/13
Contingencies:
Yamaha Bucks
Husqvarna Bucks
FLY Bucks
FLY Gift Cards
Big St Charles Cards

Round 2
Date: 5/26/13
Contingencies:
Honda Bucks
Suzuki Bucks
Husqvarna Bucks
FLY Bucks
FLY Gift Cards
Big St Charles Cards

Round 3
Date: 6/9/13
Contingencies:
Yamaha Bucks
Suzuki Bucks
Husqvarna Bucks
FLY Bucks
FLY Gift Cards
Big St Charles Cards

Round 4
Date: 6/23/13
Contingencies:
Honda Bucks
Husqvarna Bucks
FLY Bucks
FLY Gift Cards
Big St Charles Cards

Round 5
Date: 8/11/13
Contingencies:
Honda Bucks
Suzuki Bucks
Husqvarna Bucks
FLY Bucks
FLY Gift Cards
Big St Charles Cards

Round 6
Date: 8/18/13 *date change*
Contingencies:
Honda Bucks
Husqvarna Bucks
FLY Bucks
FLY Gift Cards
Big St Charles Cards

Round 7

Date: 9/22/13
Contingencies:
Yamaha Bucks
Husqvarna Bucks
Fly Bucks
FLY Gift Cards
Big St Charles Cards

Round 8
Date: 10/20/13
Contingencies:
Yamaha Bucks
Husqvarna Bucks
Fly Bucks
FLY Gift Cards
Big St Charles Cards
|
Ryan_Brown
5/1/2013 3:27pm
This series is gonna be huge. More and more sponsors stepping up every week and a great group of tracks. Over $187,000 in Contingencies paid out and nearly $30,000 in Pro Purses there is something for everybody. Check out the website midamericamxseries.com

Contingency from Bigstcharlesmotorsports.com, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Fly, Cobra Minicycles, and Husqvarna
Awards and Prizes from Fly, FMF, Big St. Charles Motorsports, 100%, Dunlop, Scott, EVS, Monster Energy, and more!!!
bayodome
Fantasy
4282nd
5/1/2013 5:05pm
Ryan_Brown wrote:
This series is gonna be huge. More and more sponsors stepping up every week and a great group of tracks. Over $187,000 in Contingencies paid out...
This series is gonna be huge. More and more sponsors stepping up every week and a great group of tracks. Over $187,000 in Contingencies paid out and nearly $30,000 in Pro Purses there is something for everybody. Check out the website midamericamxseries.com

Contingency from Bigstcharlesmotorsports.com, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Fly, Cobra Minicycles, and Husqvarna
Awards and Prizes from Fly, FMF, Big St. Charles Motorsports, 100%, Dunlop, Scott, EVS, Monster Energy, and more!!!
Whatever NOOB! Ha.

Seriously though, sounds like a cool series. Lincoln Trails is a rad track. A lot of those Mid-West tracks are pretty epic...great dirt and plenty of room for fun layouts. Wish it wasn't so dang far away!
Ryan_Brown
5/1/2013 5:12pm
Chris, I will shoot you an email. Would be great to have you involved. And yeah Bayodome, these tracks are really working hard to improve upon what they already have. Its gonna be fun, try and make the trip out for a race if you can. Indian Hills would be a great one and I dont think you would be dissapointed.

The Shop

crusher773
5/1/2013 6:33pm
I bet everyone hopes the prep job at romp is better than it was at the area LLQ. It was horrible, pretty disappointing.
SunComfort
5/1/2013 9:28pm
crusher773 wrote:
I bet everyone hopes the prep job at romp is better than it was at the area LLQ. It was horrible, pretty disappointing.
Unfortunately that is par for the course out there. I have seen it good
one time in 2 years, other wise, its a HmmHmm "Blue Jeans Crew" type
track. It is what it is, but there are def better tracks in the area, but not my
bizz. Hope the series as a whole is very successful.
damon.r.gabbert
Fantasy
2669th
5/2/2013 8:06am
crusher773 wrote:
Matt Sweeney is to be overseeing all the prep done to every track on the series. For anybody that has ever ridden on his personal track or any track he preps you know he does everything in his power to provide and awesome track to race on. I also know the owner has big plans on improvements for the facility.
Ed LaChance
5/17/2013 9:21am
Just wanted to say,

We just took this track over three years ago and it is the only track around that is open all the time. You can ride anytime you want. No it is not ever race prepped. Some weekends I water and till and that is it. The rider numbers have more than tripled in the last three years.

The the qualifier? We had 18" of rain the three weeks before the race and over 6" of rain on Thursday and still got practice in on Friday. We couldn't even use our biggest parking area, we had to park everyone on the side of the track that should be for workers and member/helpers. We had the whole track covered in great dirt from the silt pond only to have it washed back down in the pond the day before the race.

The good news is we are starting to haul sand. We have tried mulch, saw dust, good black farm dirt, etc etc. But none of that has helped break up the clay base. I have talked to two soil engineers and both of them said the only thing that will help is sand. So that's what we are trying next.

Turning a junk yard into a motocross track has not been ease but those that have been riding here for the last 15 years say it has never been as good as it is now and I will keep making it better as long as I can. But I'm very willing take suggestions and will take all the help I can get to make the place better.
Ed LaChance
5/17/2013 9:30am
crusher773 wrote:
Matt Sweeney is to be overseeing all the prep done to every track on the series. For anybody that has ever ridden on his personal track...
Matt Sweeney is to be overseeing all the prep done to every track on the series. For anybody that has ever ridden on his personal track or any track he preps you know he does everything in his power to provide and awesome track to race on. I also know the owner has big plans on improvements for the facility.
One of the things about the Mid America Series is we will have a crew we will take to each round that will help the track in areas like track prep and Safety. Our series crew will be/have been trained by the same people that train the national crews.

Some of that is equipment. Dozer Dave and Matt will make sure we have the equipment we need at each race to get the track in great shape.

We have plans to buy some motocross specific equipment that we will use at all of the tracks in the series.

Post a reply to: Mid America MX Series by Monster Energy Payouts

The Latest