Michael and Chris Blose still available for 2009

9/14/2008 8:49pm
The best of luck to both. I've followed them since 2004 and I hope someone helps them out.

ozzy
x2

This needs to be the year that the new promoter can find some really really comfy showers and temporary housing and food for the privateers so they can show up in extended vans for the outdoors.

Hard to believe the outdoor nationals do not have designated practice areas/ lodging midweek on the longhaul weeks for the privateer?

Get rid of entrants fees and respect the guy's who ARE THE SHOW!

Shit .....let 'em show up at Hangtown on Monday night and ride and camp all week. If Stewie don't take laps, to heck with him if #999 beat's him because he knows the dirt better.
IzziFan
9/15/2008 8:17am Edited Date/Time 9/15/2008 8:19am
Mxdancer just a thought here but worth looking into for sure.I have heard that Andy at Tuff Powersports is looking at helping a couple riders out.Andy is a great guy and would do wonders for the boys with his past experiance.Give him a call and see what he says,it's worth a shot for sure.Good luck to the boy's in 09 something good will come up stay positive and it will happen.I have a few things to get over there today and I will ask Andy about it myself.

The Shop

mxdancer
9/15/2008 9:26am
IzziFan wrote:
Mxdancer just a thought here but worth looking into for sure.I have heard that Andy at Tuff Powersports is looking at helping a couple riders out.Andy...
Mxdancer just a thought here but worth looking into for sure.I have heard that Andy at Tuff Powersports is looking at helping a couple riders out.Andy is a great guy and would do wonders for the boys with his past experiance.Give him a call and see what he says,it's worth a shot for sure.Good luck to the boy's in 09 something good will come up stay positive and it will happen.I have a few things to get over there today and I will ask Andy about it myself.
I'm a very positive person. I know good things happen to good people and they usually come from other good people. THX

Gma B
633smom
9/15/2008 9:54am
Good luck to your grandsons. All these privateers need to be encouraged and supported.
mxdancer
9/15/2008 2:08pm
633smom wrote:
Good luck to your grandsons. All these privateers need to be encouraged and supported.
In my opinion, privateers are the heart and soul of the sport.

We are so grateful to Warthog Racing for the help they have given Chris. It is really an effort that deserves to be supported.

Gma B
500guy
9/15/2008 6:56pm
what mechanic are you refering to?
mxer146 wrote:
Myself
is this a be cautious team mxer146?

ozzy
Honestly anyone that isn't Factory backed is a

"Be carefull Team" Some more than others.
9/15/2008 7:04pm
mxer146 wrote:
Myself
is this a be cautious team mxer146?

ozzy
500guy wrote:
Honestly anyone that isn't Factory backed is a

"Be carefull Team" Some more than others.
true, just want some insider info on the team. i'd rather know now then making a possible bad choice. filter out the bad offers...

ozzy

Post a reply to: Michael and Chris Blose still available for 2009

The Latest