Michael Lindsey bottoming his works A-kit suspension

Morpheus
1/30/2022 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2022 5:20pm
|
KONG
1/30/2022 4:22pm
How is this supposed to be even remotely funny?
Dry
Bring Brandon back!!!
lostboy819
1/30/2022 5:03pm
This is exactly the reason new accounts should not be able to start a thread until they go through a probation period.CoolLaughing
ML512
1/30/2022 5:03pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2022 8:52am
Tell me you're upset that I locked your four accounts you used to agree with yourself without telling me you're upset that I locked those accounts…

The Shop

TeamGreen
1/30/2022 5:08pm
ML512 wrote:
Tell me you're upset that I locked your four accounts you used to agree with yourself without telling me you're upset that I locked those accounts…
You're so mean.

Grinning

lostboy819
1/30/2022 5:09pm
ML512 wrote:
What were his other user names? Evil
-MAVERICK-
1/30/2022 5:39pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2022 5:40pm
lostboy819 wrote:
johnman (started the DH1 Mods thread)
danfork (first reply in the thread)
timwix (appears lower in that same thread praising his work)
Morpheus (his latest one)
Zycki11
1/30/2022 5:45pm
lostboy819 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Man, this is getting ridiculous. Can't you block the entire IP or something?
1/30/2022 5:48pm
It's 2022 and people still don't know mods can link their IP address to their duplicate accounts.

I'm here for all the call-outs in the last couple days though, shit's entertaining, lol.
aeffertz
1/30/2022 5:50pm
lostboy819 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
It’s pretty common around here. You can always tell that once someone gets clicked and there’s a new account instantly stirring the pot referencing older stuff on the forum and posting 24/7.

They usually make their account info based out of California or Australia.
-MAVERICK-
1/30/2022 5:53pm
Zycki11 wrote:
It is ridiculous. I'm not sure if you can block ip addresses on this platform. Michael would have a better idea since he has access to more site functions.
FahQ
1/30/2022 5:59pm
How about posting his email so we can personally let him know how we feel
jeffro503
1/30/2022 6:04pm
Professional troll I guess.
In 15 years I got benched twice.
Took my sentence until I was let back in.
Why start up another account just to troll people?
These guys aren't kids....they are grown ass men.

Always found it a little disturbing to be honest.
APLMAN99
1/30/2022 6:54pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Professional troll I guess. In 15 years I got benched twice. Took my sentence until I was let back in. Why start up another account just...
Professional troll I guess.
In 15 years I got benched twice.
Took my sentence until I was let back in.
Why start up another account just to troll people?
These guys aren't kids....they are grown ass men.

Always found it a little disturbing to be honest.
Sounds like this guy wasn’t getting clicked, just using other accounts at the same time.

Can’t try to rationalize someone that is completely irrational to begin with…….
nytsmaC
1/31/2022 12:09am
Impossibru!
Talisker
1/31/2022 12:24am Edited Date/Time 1/31/2022 2:14am
lostboy819 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Man, that’s a lot of time and effort spent just to be a troll.
1/31/2022 6:43am Edited Date/Time 1/31/2022 6:43am
lostboy819 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Zycki11 wrote:
You can`t block ip . Since at my old isp i could renew ip 24/7
WDSRCR
1/31/2022 7:11am
Those who have been here know ML doesn't bottom A kit. He doesn't even ride A kit obviously. We have all been waiting on the A kit Shootout for some time now. LOL

Disclaimer - This is all in jest. I like ML and his contributions..
1/31/2022 7:17am
ML512 wrote:
I'm really truly enjoying the changing of the guard here! OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!

Pit Row

rallendude
1/31/2022 7:21am
ML512 wrote:
Five..... Five accounts blocked now.
ML512
1/31/2022 7:26am
rallendude wrote:

1/31/2022 7:33am Edited Date/Time 1/31/2022 7:33am
rallendude wrote:
ML512 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/31/531517/s1200_the_count_the_count_sesame_street.jpg[/img]

ML since this thread went to crap, did you hear that Aray was mad about you posting his LCQ "pass attempt" last week? haha
ML512
1/31/2022 7:44am
ML since this thread went to crap, did you hear that Aray was mad about you posting his LCQ "pass attempt" last week? haha
Yeah, someone sent me the podcast so I took a quick listen. I sent him and Donn a text after, I told them I thought it was funny. Donn hit me back, A-Ray didn't.

Couple years ago, I called A-Ray sketchy on the Pulp show...he didn't talk to me for six months..now he sells t-shirts with Sketchy on them. Laughing

It is what it is. Still love A-Ray, hope he's feeling okay...this has been a rough season on him so far and he's having problems with his wrists again.
1/31/2022 7:57am
ML512 wrote:
Yeah, someone sent me the podcast so I took a quick listen. I sent him and Donn a text after, I told them I thought it...
Yeah, someone sent me the podcast so I took a quick listen. I sent him and Donn a text after, I told them I thought it was funny. Donn hit me back, A-Ray didn't.

Couple years ago, I called A-Ray sketchy on the Pulp show...he didn't talk to me for six months..now he sells t-shirts with Sketchy on them. Laughing

It is what it is. Still love A-Ray, hope he's feeling okay...this has been a rough season on him so far and he's having problems with his wrists again.
Yea I didn't take it as you being malicious at all. I am sure Aray is just frustrated with his season.
ML512
1/31/2022 8:30am
Morpheus wrote:
You know, I finally clicked on the video and I realized something...

This isn't a good representation of what would happen to me. When the guys bounces to the right after coming up short and goes off track, he saves it and gets right back on.

IF IT WERE ME. I'd shot off to the right, found a pond and sunk the bike in it.
TeamGreen
1/31/2022 8:33am
Morpheus wrote:
ML512 wrote:
You know, I finally clicked on the video and I realized something... This isn't a good representation of what would happen to me. When the guys...
You know, I finally clicked on the video and I realized something...

This isn't a good representation of what would happen to me. When the guys bounces to the right after coming up short and goes off track, he saves it and gets right back on.

IF IT WERE ME. I'd shot off to the right, found a pond and sunk the bike in it.
Perris Lake Syndrome
1/31/2022 8:47am
ML512 wrote:
When to use you’re
Let’s take a look at you’re first.

You’re is a contraction of the phrase you are. Easy enough to remember. Here’s how it looks in a few sentences:

You’re my best friend!
I think you’re the perfect match for the job.
Make sure you’re healthy.
Any of these sentences would read the exact same way if you are replaced you’re.

When to use your
Your is a possessive adjective used to show ownership. It is not a contraction. Your is usually followed by a noun (including gerunds).

Take these sentences, for example:

Your hair looks great today!
I wish I had your energy.
Has all your running around made you tired?
If you added you are in the place of your in these sentences, they would not make sense.

Why isn’t there an apostrophe for the possessive your?
A big reason why people get these confused is the association of apostrophes with possession, such as:

That is George’s dog.
Susan’s cake won the baking competition.
And that makes it easy to forget the differences between your and you’re when in the thick of writing. But don’t fret, there are ways to remember whether you need your or you’re.

Tips
Your first line of defense is to stop the mistake before it reaches the page. Identify which of the words has the apostrophe.

Step 2: reread your writing and say “you are” instead of using the contraction. This editing tip will snuff out most misuse of the two words.

Let’s test your new skills. Can you identify if your and you’re are used correctly in these sentences?

Your so talented at playing you’re piano.
It’s important you express you’re emotions.
Washing your clothes is necessary.
Both your and you’re are incorrectly used in the first sentence; they should be switched. It should look like this instead: You’re so talented at playing your piano. In the second sentence, your is the correct word to use. The third sentence is correct. How did you do?
TeamGreen
1/31/2022 8:50am
ML512 wrote:
When to use you’re Let’s take a look at you’re first. You’re is a contraction of the phrase you are. Easy enough to remember. Here’s how...
When to use you’re

You’re is a contraction of the phrase you are. Easy enough to remember. Here’s how it looks in a few sentences:

You’re my best friend!
Any of these sentences would read the exact same way if you are replaced you’re.

When to use your
Your is a possessive adjective used to show ownership. It is not a contraction. Your is usually followed by a noun (including gerunds).

If you added you are in the place of your in these sentences, they would not make sense.

A big reason why people get these confused is the association of apostrophes with possession, such as:

That is George’s dog.
And that makes it easy to forget the differences between your and you’re when in the thick of writing. But don’t fret, there are ways to remember whether you need your or you’re.

Tips
Your first line of defense is to stop the mistake before it reaches the page. Identify which of the words has the apostrophe.

Step 2: reread your writing and say “you are” instead of using the contraction. This editing tip will snuff out most misuse of the two words.

Let’s test your new skills. Can you identify if your and you’re are used correctly in these sentences?

Both your and you’re are incorrectly used in the first sentence; they should be switched. It should look like this instead: You’re so talented at playing your piano. In the second sentence, your is the correct word to use. The third sentence is correct. How did you do?
Damn. The Horror! Woohoo

I'm thinking that's a "clicking" offense!
Grinning
ML512
1/31/2022 8:51am
When to use you’re Let’s take a look at you’re first. You’re is a contraction of the phrase you are. Easy enough to remember. Here’s how...
When to use you’re

You’re my best friend!

When to use your

That is George’s dog.

Tips

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mash from my phone sometimes and don't double check myself.

Laughing

Be better...be better...
Boomslang
1/31/2022 9:00am
ML512 wrote:
When to use you’re

You’re my best friend!

When to use your

That is George’s dog.

Tips

Falcon just took his shirt off.....

Post a reply to: Michael Lindsey bottoming his works A-kit suspension

The Latest

The Latest