Michael Leib to Team Vital MX for San Diego

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2020 9:05 PM

Here's something new. Who wants to help out? Check here. https://www.vitalmx.com/features/Who-Wants-To-Be-A-Supercross-Sponsor,6830

Photo

|

1/30/2020 9:39 PM

That gear and bike set up is sweet!!

|

1/30/2020 9:45 PM

Anyone ever had desert storm plastics before?

|

1/30/2020 9:52 PM

Can the jersey be shipped if we are not able to attend San Diego?

|

1/30/2020 9:54 PM

Whoa!! This is sweet! Glad to see vital helping Michael and Don out. Both really good dudes , and I gotta say , that setup looks pretty freakin' sweet! Wish I made more money , because I'd love to do this for a round. Wouldn't help my business at all , but it would be cool to help them out.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/30/2020 10:00 PM

Looks awesome!!!! Way to go Vital and good luck to Michael.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/30/2020 10:06 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

There's plenty of room for folks who want to help out, plus some perks available. smile

|

1/30/2020 10:26 PM

Racer_Twentynine wrote:

Can the jersey be shipped if we are not able to attend San Diego?

Yes, if you don’t attend the race your jersey and or jersey and pants will be shipped to you.

|

1/30/2020 10:35 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

There's plenty of room for folks who want to help out, plus some perks available. smile

I did see that. As much I’d love to help, I can’t even get myself to the track pinch

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/31/2020 1:00 AM

Never seen such a color of plastic for Husqvarna before. I assume it will be either black with decals on them or painted? Anyway, its pretty cool looking setup and very unique approach to go racing. Good luck!

|

1/31/2020 1:21 AM

Curious to see if the Vital members put up a large number combined.

Basicallly it's a buy a custom jersey for a unique event for $200.

I think Leib charged $15k for a title sponsorship, so that's roughly 100 vital members to buy a jersey.

|

1/31/2020 1:38 AM

2Fmx wrote:

Never seen such a color of plastic for Husqvarna before. I assume it will be either black with decals on them or painted? Anyway, its pretty cool looking setup and very unique approach to go racing. Good luck!

He could plastidip the plastics? It's an one-off so it just has to look good for one race.

|

1/31/2020 4:06 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

I got a C note for Diego. Can I just give it to Michael or you if I see you? Going with a bunch of family so I'll probably be tied up in Gas Lamp till the night show.

|

1/31/2020 4:43 AM

Bike and kit is looking dialed! Can't drop $200 at the moment but my $20 should get you guys a drink or two in the gas lamp district after the race.

|

1/31/2020 5:13 AM

2Fmx wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

He could plastidip the plastics? It's an one-off so it just has to look good for one race.

It’s a Acerbis kit that will be available to the public soon

|

1/31/2020 6:33 AM

This is the answer to the other thread.
He now has the biggest contract ever in sx/mx.
GuyB going all in.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

1/31/2020 10:04 AM

MX Culture wrote:

GuyB going all in.

Nah, I haven't bought a semi yet. wink

|

1/31/2020 10:48 AM

I love this concept. Thinking outside the box!

|

1/31/2020 12:00 PM

I have a kick ass jersey coming. GO TEAM VITAL.

|

1/31/2020 12:48 PM

soooooooo do we go with real names or screen names on the jersey?

screen name makes it easier to identify vitards at the track lol

|

1/31/2020 3:24 PM

Sick idea!!!

So when you donate over $200 does your company logo end up on his race jersey? Or do you just get a personal jersey with your name and number on it?

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

1/31/2020 3:32 PM

jasonv43 wrote:

Sick idea!!!

So when you donate over $200 does your company logo end up on his race jersey? Or do you just get a personal jersey with your name and number on it?

You get the camo Vital MX jersey with your name and number on the back.

|

1/31/2020 4:41 PM

Im really on the fence with this one.
On one hand i like the Vital jersey and would probably put my screen name on it. On the other hand I would kinda like it signed and with Leibs name/number for the man cave.

|

1/31/2020 7:45 PM

side-pipe wrote:

On one hand i like the Vital jersey and would probably put my screen name on it. On the other hand I would kinda like it signed and with Leibs name/number for the man cave.

Donate $400 and get one of each! Maybe they’ll do you a deal on a 2fer

|

1/31/2020 7:59 PM

side-pipe wrote:

109 wrote:

Talking to Michael at dinner. Yes, no problem. Reach out to me me and we’ll get you handled. Thanks, Don

|

2/1/2020 3:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2020 3:06 PM

MX Culture wrote:

GuyB going all in.

GuyB wrote:

Nah, I haven't bought a semi yet. wink

Gotta have a semi, GuyBro. A showhauler just doesn't have the same ROI-----according to the guys who are scrambling for sponsors every single year while simultaneously traipsing cross-country with a $25k wrap job and 18 wheels rolling... 😐😆

Leib has a unique approach that is scalable.

|

“Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.”
― General Anthony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne, while addressing troops at Bastogne during the Battle
of the Bulge.

2/1/2020 4:42 PM

Anyone else have issues trying to donate? I keep getting this message:

Photo

|

2/2/2020 7:53 AM

side-pipe wrote:

109 wrote:

DL wrote:

Talking to Michael at dinner. Yes, no problem. Reach out to me me and we’ll get you handled. Thanks, Don

thanks, i will flip a coin and figure out which way i want to go with it.

|

2/5/2020 4:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2020 4:16 PM

I’m in for $100.

Who else?

|

2/5/2020 11:53 PM

I'm trying to donate $50, but getting an error currently stating that the session cannot be recognized. I've tried with 2 browsers so I believe they have an issue to fix. I sent them an email letting them know. Hopefully it's fixed quickly.
Michael seems like a good dude. I'm glad to help.

|