Michael Leib and Canvas MX

Related:
Create New Tag

10/25/2018 10:30 AM

A shout out to my boy and a link to Racer X Privateer Profile. https://racerxonline.com/2018/10/25/privateer-profile-michael-leib

|

10/25/2018 11:08 AM

it's a shame that the company, Radikal Racing, that actually made those kits is hardly mentioned

|

10/25/2018 11:30 AM

rockyuno wrote:

it's a shame that the company, Radikal Racing, that actually made those kits is hardly mentioned

What else needed to be said? The interview was about Leib and canvas mx, not radikal

|

10/25/2018 3:23 PM

I'm excited for the USA made pants. Hopefully they'll still offer blank sets for a reasonable price

|

10/25/2018 5:46 PM

Thumbs up!
Photo

|

10/25/2018 8:00 PM

I thought it was a great article and went on to the site to piss around for a bit. I'm going to design a couple of MTB 3/4 sleeve T's. Good job Michael.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

10/26/2018 7:10 PM

Good story. Michael is doing a good job on this

|

10/26/2018 7:31 PM

rockyuno wrote:

Your a hater, bro!

|

10/26/2018 7:51 PM

rockyuno wrote:

with a name as gay as "radikal racing" i wouldnt mention it either

|

10/26/2018 9:17 PM

DL wrote:

A shout out to my boy and a link to Racer X Privateer Profile. ...more

Heck yeah Don! Here is hoping Michael can stay healthy and put in some good results. Maybe run into you guys again this next summer if you make it to Washougal and PIR.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/26/2018 11:54 PM

I just read the article this afternoon, clicked the Canvas MX link, and was thoroughly impressed. That’s some of the best looking gear I’ve ever seen!

|

10/27/2018 1:12 AM

rockyuno wrote:

He literally said: "We were previously—and the company would have never actually started if it wasn’t for Radical Racing—made in Argentina. "

Not sure what more credit you could want.

|

*Anyone but Reed or Webb Crew*