Meta article about Jason Lawrence

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2018 8:52 PM

One thing Ive always wondered is why of all 3 digit numbers is 338 so popular. Many fast riders have had it at some point Zach Osborne being most recent I can think of. I dont think it would have anything to do with southwick but that is moto 338. Idk just something ive always wondered.

3/9/2018 2:55 AM

To those who say Lawrence isn't marketable, If J-Law showed up, and makes a main this year, I'll buy a new 2018 450 model of that bike at a dealer in my area. Stamp it.
None of you haters can keep me from doing that, and that is a guaranteed new bike sale if it happened.
So......the haters who say he's not marketable, Put Up........Or STFU!!

3/9/2018 3:02 AM

3/9/2018 5:00 AM

3/9/2018 5:02 AM

3/9/2018 5:22 AM

BobbyM wrote:

Fucking ten years ago, the rider he "powned" is a multi millionaire and fucking retired today, yea jlaw was a boss. Lmao

Accomplished a million times more than you and didn't even have to try. I'd rather be J-law than some cumchuggling spearmbeard crying about him on the internet ten years later.

3/9/2018 5:29 AM

kawasa84 wrote:

To those who say Lawrence isn't marketable, If J-Law showed up, and makes a main this year, I'll buy a new 2018 450 model of that bike at a dealer in my area. Stamp it.
None of you haters can keep me from doing that, and that is a guaranteed new bike sale if it happened.

Your money is safe, it will never happen. Risky statement lol.

3/9/2018 5:45 AM

Squirrel, how about cleaning it up some?

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

3/9/2018 5:55 AM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Squirrel, how about cleaning it up some?

I used to work with a guy named Squirrel. Our company fired him for being negative & disobeying authorities.

He went home that night, got drunk, fell asleep in the middle of smoking a cig, and lit his couch on fire. He then proceeded to pull the couch out of the house to make sure it didn't burn the rest of the house down.

You cant make this shit up...

3/9/2018 6:50 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

I used to work with a guy named Squirrel. Our company fired him for being negative & disobeying authorities.

He went home that night, got drunk, fell asleep in the middle of smoking a cig, and lit his couch on fire. He then proceeded to pull the couch out of the house to make sure it didn't burn the rest of the house down.

You cant make this shit up...

That’s a hard worker right there.

GP740
Since 1987

3/9/2018 6:57 AM

kawasa84 wrote:

Well, I won't buy a bike from that same bike manufacturer if J-Law signed with them, so I just cancelled-out your purchase. And you can't keep me from doing that. Hows that for marketing?

Lol, something about the Kawi-Nation. They just keep the hits coming.

3/9/2018 7:05 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Accomplished a million times more than you and didn't even have to try. I'd rather be J-law than some cumchuggling spearmbeard crying about him on the internet ten years later.

You uh, really like talking about sperm and cum a bit too much... Anything you wanna get off your chest? It's cool bro.

3/9/2018 7:32 AM

These Lawrence threads always deliver!

I miss him when he was at his best and adding some excitement to the races. Can’t say I was a fan of his but I did enjoy having a “wild child” in the mix with Dungey/Villopoto and seeing him get his ass handed to him the majority of the time.

I just hate to see someone who is in the top micro fraction of the world when it comes to talent piss it away for whatever reasons (I think we all know what the reasons are) . I would like to think that if I was ever blessed with his kind of talent that I would have been high enough performing at the top level of my profession and not need any outside stimuli. I always hoped there would have been a great feel good comeback story with Lawrence but it’s too late as far as a Pro career. Age got him before he made a serious attempt

3/9/2018 7:43 AM

BobbyM wrote:

Retired? He fucking quit. He's a fucking quitter.

Are you mad bro? You really going hard in this thread. He means allot to you it seems haa!

3/9/2018 7:58 AM

JLaw on a KTM. This place melts servers.

3/9/2018 7:59 AM

I remember being in the pits with my uncles and J law and the lines he would do we’re unreal. So smooth. He’d find jumps that were insane and you’d never imagine hitting.

3/9/2018 7:59 AM

Bidirella wrote:

Retired for years but every time his name comes up, he will be trending on vital for a week. He did something special and different and everybody liked or hated it that much that he is still that populair.

He gets more hits and vieuws then Forkner winning Atlanta or Martin winning a main there, didnt even see a topic about him.

BobbyM wrote:

Bidirella wrote:

Are you mad bro? You really going hard in this thread. He means allot to you it seems haa!

Yeah for real. Must’ve stolen your HS chick and you’re still pissed about it

3/9/2018 8:06 AM

Bidirella wrote:

Retired for years but every time his name comes up, he will be trending on vital for a week. He did something special and different and everybody liked or hated it that much that he is still that populair.

He gets more hits and vieuws then Forkner winning Atlanta or Martin winning a main there, didnt even see a topic about him.

BobbyM wrote:

Bidirella wrote:

Just counteracting all the ball licking here.

3/9/2018 8:15 AM

BobbyM wrote:

Bidirella wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

I figured you among everyone here would appreciate his talent, in spit of the fact that he allowed his career to derail and fall away.

That's been my point in this thread, Jason has a unteachable gift, how he rides cannot be learned, it's inhernet in him. However he may have ended up, he had that intangible and I used to dig watching him ride.

10 pager?

3/9/2018 8:50 AM

Bidirella wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

Forty wrote:

I figured you among everyone here would appreciate his talent, in spit of the fact that he allowed his career to derail and fall away.

That's been my point in this thread, Jason has a unteachable gift, how he rides cannot be learned, it's inhernet in him. However he may have ended up, he had that intangible and I used to dig watching him ride.

10 pager?

I saw him are anaheim when it was muddy, impressive and he won it I believe. Very smooth and faster n shit. Bummer bout him after that

3/9/2018 9:29 AM

BobbyM wrote:

Good boy

3/9/2018 9:38 AM

So how does he eat? I understand that he hangs out at the track all day, everyday. But where is his revenue?
No 401k at this lifestyle

3/9/2018 10:03 AM

I heard the same thing

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

3/9/2018 12:17 PM

3/9/2018 12:46 PM

Sonny wrote:

So how does he eat? I understand that he hangs out at the track all day, everyday. But where is his revenue?
No 401k at this lifestyle

Donnie ? Who knows. Who cares. For what he’s doing he could bar tend in Orlando one night and ride all week.....as long as he has his health riding a dirtbike and getting to a track is cheap.

GP740
Since 1987

3/9/2018 4:52 PM

3/9/2018 5:07 PM

KennyT wrote:

These Lawrence threads always deliver!

I miss him when he was at his best and adding some excitement to the races. Can’t say I was a fan of his but I did enjoy having a “wild child” in the mix with Dungey/Villopoto and seeing him get his ass handed to him the majority of the time.

I just hate to see someone who is in the top micro fraction of the world when it comes to talent piss it away for whatever reasons (I think we all know what the reasons are) . I would like to think that if I was ever blessed with his kind of talent that I would have been high enough performing at the top level of my profession and not need any outside stimuli. I always hoped there would have been a great feel good comeback story with Lawrence but it’s too late as far as a Pro career. Age got him before he made a serious attempt

See for me the 'feel good comeback story' is that he's still riding and riding for fun..
I remember a quote from a recent video where he said something like
"I'll answer your question with a question, why do 99.9999% of people ride dirt bikes?... the other 0.0001% are miserable or rich.. or miserable and rich, I'm happy as hell"
All you need to do is read the 'where are they now' thread to see that that is a happy ending especially for a dude like Lawrence..

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/9/2018 5:17 PM

3/9/2018 5:40 PM

3/9/2018 8:15 PM

Also