Message to Ken Roczen

bd
6/17/2012 11:21pm
so if he gets a bowl ( not a flour tortilla)
barbacoa,
everything they offer except sour cream.

what would aldon have issue with?
bd wrote:
I have studied nutrition. My customers would not be eating processed foods nor foods high in sodium. If you want to add salt to diet....... sea...
I have studied nutrition. My customers would not be eating processed foods nor foods high in sodium. If you want to add salt to diet....... sea salt.

+ Organic Veggies and Fruits (No GMO)
+ Grass Feed/ Free Range Beef, Chicken
+ Wild Caught Fish
+ Super Foods such as Raw Cocoa, Raw Maca, Raw Spirulina, Raw Hemp Seed
+ Whey Protein shakes (No GMO, No Hormone, Grass Fed, Free Range)
+ Limit wheat foods (its a cheat meal) --> Gluten is a bonafide killer
+ Limit beans and rice (Hard to digest)

Lots of water.

Ryno has vast knowledge in proper nutrition. Baker is a legend.

If you feel tried after eating, you are eating bad foods. If you are weezing after eating, you are eating bad foods.
i know... read my post in [url=http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/OK-We-lost-another-one,1240229]This Thread[/url] sodium is not that bad for you... i would put it way below wheat and dairy.... so Chipotle...
i know... read my post in This Thread

sodium is not that bad for you... i would put it way below wheat and dairy....

so Chipotle serves free range meat...
brown rice and veggies make up the rest

whats so bad about it?
Knock yourself out. I stand by my comment. If I were training riders, they would not be eating that. As far as sodium. Salt is a very healthy mineral. When salt is processed, its garbage. I recommend "Sea Salt." As far as water, I buy bulk water with no minerals. I remineralize and add MSM to my water.

http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/nutritional_information/nutritional_…
bd
6/17/2012 11:21pm
mom241 wrote:
I think he'll win at least 2 overalls before its all over.
wildbill wrote:
He seems pretty smart and I too think he'll figure it out.
I agree. KROC will be fine.
hey_man
6/18/2012 12:22am
mom241 wrote:
I don't know how to break it to people, but ALL the rookies are seeing the tracks for the first time.
Not necessarily! Most of the amateur kids who turn pro have raced on at LEAST one track that the pros race on now. With all of...
Not necessarily!

Most of the amateur kids who turn pro have raced on at LEAST one track that the pros race on now. With all of the amateur races across the country, I wouldn't doubt that many of the rookies have raced on more than one. Maybe not your son, but I am betting many of the kids who qualified for LL , alone, raced on some tracks that are on the pro circuit??
Roczen is doing great. The top 4 in that class are all solid. I don't think his inexperience with the tracks is an issue. He has raced on one National track before this season: Thunder Valley at the MXdN. His performance in Colorado this year was similar to his performances at the tracks he raced for the first time.
ayearinmx
6/18/2012 3:32am
don't forget he rode Steel City in 2008 as an Intermediate rider on a Suzuki.... i fully expect him to dominate there now, having ridden that track before Whistling

The Shop

ocscottie
6/18/2012 3:45am
Classic pic David, shit he was just a kid!
ayearinmx
6/18/2012 3:50am
ya, i found it digging through our archives a couple of weeks back.... crazy that is four years ago!
6/18/2012 3:51am
ocscottie wrote:
Classic pic David, shit he was just a kid!
still is really! i think there seems to be alot of negative comments regarding kens season so far- i think he's doing great! i've been a bit disappointed to see him throw away a couple of wins, but he's been on the podium at every race so far and is still in the championship hunt.

regarding the comments about other rookies having never ridden the tracks before- kens the only 'rookie' thats challenging for race wins- baggetts had 2 seasons outdoors, barcia has been racing outdoors since 2009 and tomacs on his 3rd outdoor season? All 4 of them are absolutely hauling this year, and will all go on to big things in my opinion (they will be up front right away when they move up)

i'd be very surprised if ken didnt win a few motos/ overalls this year! he still might win the championship yet- at his first attempt! he's in with a better shout than any of the other 3 (barcia, tomac, baggett) were in their first outdoor seasons!
6/18/2012 3:55am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2012 3:56am
ayearinmx wrote:
ya, i found it digging through our archives a couple of weeks back.... crazy that is four years ago!
so that would make him 14? and barcia was racing the ama outdoors as a full time pro the following season!

don't get me wrong- i'm impressed with all the top 4 this year, barcia has really surprised me as he looks much better outdoors than he ever has before (stantons infuence?) but you cant deny that the others all have more experience racing in america, with their race format and on these tracks?

hopefully marvin will be able to step it up a bit soon, i thought he looked alot better this last weekend, and i would expect him to be challenging for race wins too when he's fully fit. Unadilla should be a good race for marvin- i think it will suit his super smooth riding style!

we are been treated to one of the best outdoor battles ever this season in the 250 class- its amazing to see 4 riders that are very evenly matched go at it for 30+2. Just hope they all stay fit all season!
ocscottie
6/18/2012 3:59am
still is really! i think there seems to be alot of negative comments regarding kens season so far- i think he's doing great

..and he is doing awesome! but lets face it, there isnt a rider on the planet that could ever live up to the ridiculous expectations some of these Vitards put on riders. Regardless of who it is, or how they are riding/performing, they would undoubtedly find something to nitpick/bitch about. So easy to sit behind a keyboard, ignore the true facts, and just pound away the negative comments. Sure does get old....
6/18/2012 4:08am
ocscottie wrote:
[i]still is really! i think there seems to be alot of negative comments regarding kens season so far- i think he's doing great[/i] ..and he is...
still is really! i think there seems to be alot of negative comments regarding kens season so far- i think he's doing great

..and he is doing awesome! but lets face it, there isnt a rider on the planet that could ever live up to the ridiculous expectations some of these Vitards put on riders. Regardless of who it is, or how they are riding/performing, they would undoubtedly find something to nitpick/bitch about. So easy to sit behind a keyboard, ignore the true facts, and just pound away the negative comments. Sure does get old....
True! It seems james stewart is the favourite rider for the vitards to criticize, but kens a close 2nd at the moment!
Speaking of james- interesting quote from RC yesterday (he was at my local track and is doing a training school there with stanton, emig, searle and dobb today/ tomorrow) - when asked about james he said ' aint no doubt that guy goes fast- and when you go that fast you crash!'

You can see that he's getting frustrated himself (who wouldnt after pretty much throwing away 2 or 3 race wins!) - but stepping back and looking at the big picture, he's still in a really solid position in the championship. And the top 4 are seriously hauling this year!!!
burnside
6/18/2012 4:15am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2012 4:25am
ocscottie wrote:
[i]still is really! i think there seems to be alot of negative comments regarding kens season so far- i think he's doing great[/i] ..and he is...

I wish I had the patience to dig up the threads where guys had written off RV. I think a lot of them were Extreme 'Asterix Sensitive' Left Wing Dunge'tards.
pecu_83
6/18/2012 4:16am
Roczen is tied 3rd in the points overall less than a moto win from the leader in his first AMA national season. I think his doing pretty good?
Crush
6/18/2012 6:00am
kongols wrote:
[[img]https://p.twimg.com/Avn-jeYCIAAzO3u.jpg[/img]
[
WOAH!
kongols
6/18/2012 6:06am
That should have been Roczen doing all that crazy shit. Get out out of that family lifestyle you have now and get some fire back in your belly!

mmcmx
6/18/2012 6:13am
kongols wrote:
That should have been Roczen doing all that crazy shit. Get out out of that family lifestyle you have now and get some fire back in...
That should have been Roczen doing all that crazy shit. Get out out of that family lifestyle you have now and get some fire back in your belly!

For sure he looks like a different rider. He was the one doing all the crazy stuff not long ago. Remember the pre jump in portugal?
moto282
6/18/2012 7:21am
haydos25 wrote:
Maybe, but what other rookie is fighting at the front of the pack this year? Not knowing the tracks has to make some difference, more so...
Maybe, but what other rookie is fighting at the front of the pack this year? Not knowing the tracks has to make some difference, more so in practice than at the 20 minute mark of the race.

KR is doing great, podium every round so far heading into the break, ask any rider out there at the beginning of the season if they'd call that a pass mark and i doubt you'd find anyone who wouldnt take it.
Baggett last year was riding the majority of national tracks for the first time and won races (he was injured his rookie season). I'm not saying Roczen doesn't have to learn the tracks and format, just pointing out it's been done before.
moto282
6/18/2012 7:23am
kongols wrote:
[[img]https://p.twimg.com/Avn-jeYCIAAzO3u.jpg[/img]
[
Damn... that pic is awesome. Great perspective too.
Underdog999
6/18/2012 7:59am
Not necessarily! Most of the amateur kids who turn pro have raced on at LEAST one track that the pros race on now. With all of...
Not necessarily!

Most of the amateur kids who turn pro have raced on at LEAST one track that the pros race on now. With all of the amateur races across the country, I wouldn't doubt that many of the rookies have raced on more than one. Maybe not your son, but I am betting many of the kids who qualified for LL , alone, raced on some tracks that are on the pro circuit??
TDeath21 wrote:
That's one of the most common misconceptions that fans (especially GP fans) think. The amateur riders rarely race on pro tracks until they are a pro...
That's one of the most common misconceptions that fans (especially GP fans) think. The amateur riders rarely race on pro tracks until they are a pro themselves.
I am a bit more than just a fan myself. I am the stepmom to #90.

When he was a rookie, he had already raced at Pala and Thunder Valley due to reasons I stated above. I am not talking out of the side of my mouth, but out of experience.
P
6/18/2012 8:03am
Hut wrote:
Looked like the lapped rider in that video held his line, I'd say instead of blaming the lapper he should watch how Baggett does it.
Looked like the lapped rider in that video held his line, I'd say instead of blaming the lapper he should watch how Baggett does it.
bangmyhead wrote:
ding ding ding ding*** winner winner chicken dinner
I can agree with this one. Bagget approaches the track different than the other riders. Just look at the video. You don't go that much faster by just riding harder.

P
carlosmacho
6/18/2012 3:27pm
kongols wrote:
That should have been Roczen doing all that crazy shit. Get out out of that family lifestyle you have now and get some fire back in...

Ok, before you blame Roczen perhaps like some other reasons. People keep saying he looks like a different rider. But to me it looks like a different bike. Perhaps Roczen could do this on a Suzuki but is more difficult to do on the KTM. It is easy to blame the rider but if he is doing this on the Suzuki, why is he not doing it on the KTM might be a better question.
fader418
6/18/2012 3:36pm
fader418 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2012/06/18/rocks_751623.jpg[/img]
^^ is that RC or Ken ^^
Drew580
6/18/2012 6:36pm
bd wrote:
You can bet your ass that Stanton nor Aldon does not have that garbage in Barcia's or Baggett's diet. Food is crucial
man I saw Baggett at Chipotle Saturday night in Waldorf lol. So I don't think it's the Chipotle
ADynes
6/18/2012 7:47pm
kongols wrote:

Ok, before you blame Roczen perhaps like some other reasons. People keep saying he looks like a different rider. But to me it looks like a...
Ok, before you blame Roczen perhaps like some other reasons. People keep saying he looks like a different rider. But to me it looks like a different bike. Perhaps Roczen could do this on a Suzuki but is more difficult to do on the KTM. It is easy to blame the rider but if he is doing this on the Suzuki, why is he not doing it on the KTM might be a better question.
ocscottie
6/18/2012 7:53pm
you dont have to bother replying to Carlos anymore, he is unable to respond at this time Whistling

and another killer shot by Gibby, style check between Kenny and Marvin:

6/18/2012 7:56pm
When it comes to advice, some Vitalers act like they rode uphill to school both ways, drinking mineral water and eating raw wheat while lifting weights at the same time.
When you train that much, some Mexican food makes no appreciable difference.
Outsider
6/18/2012 7:57pm
burnside wrote:
I wish I had the patience to dig up the threads where guys had written off RV. I think a lot of them were Extreme 'Asterix...
I wish I had the patience to dig up the threads where guys had written off RV. I think a lot of them were Extreme 'Asterix Sensitive' Left Wing Dunge'tards.
Fuckin Har!
Eywa
6/19/2012 8:05am
ocscottie wrote:

burnside wrote:
I wish I had the patience to dig up the threads where guys had written off RV. I think a lot of them were Extreme 'Asterix...
What I have been reading, no one has written him off. He is 4th in the points chase, he gets the best holeshots, he is always on the podium. What would you right him off as? A slow rider? He is not the fastest so far but we have seen other riders win championship because of consistency.
Underdog999
6/19/2012 8:28am
When it comes to advice, some Vitalers act like they rode uphill to school both ways, drinking mineral water and eating raw wheat while lifting weights...
When it comes to advice, some Vitalers act like they rode uphill to school both ways, drinking mineral water and eating raw wheat while lifting weights at the same time.
When you train that much, some Mexican food makes no appreciable difference.
hahaha! love it!

I was wondering about this whole sea salt thing as stated above, so I googled it, this is what I got: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sea-salt/AN01142 This is from the Mayo Clinic. No difference, really, except the table salt has iodine which is an essential mineral!

Anyway, go Kenny!!!. I don't think the way he eats or drinks is a problem! He is getting podiums every weekend!!! He will win soon enough.

Post a reply to: Message to Ken Roczen

The Latest