Memorabilia-Updated

Steph811
Anyone interested in any of these, just let me know which one you are interested in, and I will let you know how much I am looking for! Just thought I would update some stuff, I found a few more things, and others sold.

I have 2 pairs of signed Ryan Dungey goggles, if your interested shoot me an offer, I will sell, but only for the right amount.

Justin Barcia number plate

Broc Tickle side panel

Signed rookie debut race Mike Alessi side panel

Marvin Musquin air filter panel

Signed Dean Wilson fork guard

Justin Bogle back fender

Justin Barcia front fender

Signed Eli Tomac Radiator Shroud

Signed Ashley Fiolek hand guard

Justin Bogle fork Guard

Cole Seely front fender

Tristan Charbanou number plate

RJ Hampshire signed number plate

Martin Davalos side panel

Zach Osborne side panel

Jordan Smith side plastic

AJ Cantazaro goggles
|

The Shop

yzjs7
1/19/2017 8:01pm
Where'd you get all this is my question
Steph811
1/19/2017 10:00pm
yzjs7 wrote:
Where'd you get all this is my question
I got it accumulated over the past 4-5 ish years, at a few of the pro nationals I go to a year. I always stay in the pro pits when we go to the nationals, so after the races, the mechanics take all the plastics off the bikes and give them away! Sometimes if you ask the rider nicely, you can get a jersey or goggles!
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
1/19/2017 11:36pm
Seems weird (to me anyway) to want something autographed by a rider when you weren't the one he signed it for ?. I thought that was the whole point of getting an autograph, a memory of when you met so and so and he signed whatever for you. But it looks like they're selling so wtf do I know Laughing , carry on Cool
Steph811
1/19/2017 11:45pm
sumdood wrote:
Seems weird (to me anyway) to want something autographed by a rider when you weren't the one he signed it for ?. I thought that was...
Seems weird (to me anyway) to want something autographed by a rider when you weren't the one he signed it for ?. I thought that was the whole point of getting an autograph, a memory of when you met so and so and he signed whatever for you. But it looks like they're selling so wtf do I know Laughing , carry on Cool
I did have a collection for like 4 years, but my family doesn't go to the races anymore and i have grown out of it. my brother, who always took me to the races, doesn't race as much anymore, so it thought I would let other people enjoy what I have!
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
1/20/2017 12:09am
sumdood wrote:
Seems weird (to me anyway) to want something autographed by a rider when you weren't the one he signed it for ?. I thought that was...
Steph811 wrote:
I did have a collection for like 4 years, but my family doesn't go to the races anymore and i have grown out of it. my...
I did have a collection for like 4 years, but my family doesn't go to the races anymore and i have grown out of it. my brother, who always took me to the races, doesn't race as much anymore, so it thought I would let other people enjoy what I have!
That makes sense. Better someone enjoy them than sitting in a pile I guess. I have some signed stuff collecting dust in the rafters or rotting in a drawer somewhere, never really thought about maybe someone else would enjoy them. Good luck with the sales hope you make someone happyCool
Tuzzo123
1/20/2017 5:07am Edited Date/Time 1/20/2017 5:09am
How much do you have to have for the Red White and Blue Goggles to make it happen? shoot me a text (989)598-6551
Gale19XX
1/20/2017 9:24am
She goes to the races with the intent on asking for free stuff to turn a profit. Last summer she posted on the Facebook page "Motocross Memorabilia" asking if anyone had any requests for plastics and she would do her best to get it. She got called out on it and deleted her posts. She's been selling plastics for years. "I thought I would let others enjoy what I have." Yea enjoy free items you were given at the price of $500.
Steph811
1/20/2017 10:00am
Gale19XX wrote:
She goes to the races with the intent on asking for free stuff to turn a profit. Last summer she posted on the Facebook page "Motocross...
She goes to the races with the intent on asking for free stuff to turn a profit. Last summer she posted on the Facebook page "Motocross Memorabilia" asking if anyone had any requests for plastics and she would do her best to get it. She got called out on it and deleted her posts. She's been selling plastics for years. "I thought I would let others enjoy what I have." Yea enjoy free items you were given at the price of $500.
I'm 15, I have been following the sport since I was a baby. My family doesn't go to the races anymore, I don't have a need for my collection anymore, and I wanted other people to enjoy what I don't have a passion for anymore. I am on a Facebook page for motocross memorabilia, but I never posted about "requesting plastics," that is completely false. I'm sorry if you didn't understand why I was selling my memorabilia, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Thanks
Jon_Haynes
Fantasy
1195th
1/21/2017 6:48am
Thanks for the fast shipping. I got the CP377 fender today, looks great.
Steph811
1/21/2017 8:17am
Jon_Haynes wrote:
Thanks for the fast shipping. I got the CP377 fender today, looks great.
No problem! Thanks!

Post a reply to: Memorabilia-Updated

The Latest