Mcgrath Green No Fear Gear 1999

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2017 4:41 PM

Does anyone have any photos of Mcgrath wearing green No Fear gear from 1999?

Obviously the green signature helmet come out earlier this year and I would love to see the full kit from back in the day.

Any pics would be great!

|

10/8/2017 5:07 PM

Google?

|

youtube.com/iridea250fyamaha

10/9/2017 4:52 AM

RPM68 wrote:

Google?

You don't say..

Manage to get the picture from there did you?

|

10/9/2017 5:15 AM

might be a tricky one to find i'm sure he only wore it at one event

|

10/9/2017 5:35 AM

Probably the best you'll get.

Photo

|

3/20/2018 1:37 PM

Photo

|

3/20/2018 1:49 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Photo

Maybe it's because I was a 9 year old kid at the time, but gear just doesn't excite me now like it used to then. That stuff still gets me stoked to see almost 20 years later. Damn, motocross was cool back then.

|

3/20/2018 1:51 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Photo

Kyle978 wrote:

Maybe it's because I was a 9 year old kid at the time, but gear just doesn't excite me now like it used to then. That stuff still gets me stoked to see almost 20 years later. Damn, motocross was cool back then.

nostalgia is funny sometimes...

but i completely agree, the NoFear gear is timeless and would still look great by today's standards. i wore NoFear gear for years, it was really high-quality stuff and looked great.

i always really liked the old Fox360 stuff too

|

3/20/2018 2:05 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Photo

Still have the light blue set on right. It was my lucky gear.

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

3/20/2018 2:11 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Photo

Kyle978 wrote:

peelout wrote:

but i completely agree, the NoFear gear is timeless and would still look great by today's standards. i wore NoFear gear for years, it was really high-quality stuff and looked great.

No Fear Elektron was damn near indestructible. Absolutely loved my No Fear gear. It's a shame it won't be coming back. Best looking gear in my opinion.

I don't care what anyone says, Alias is not No Fear.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/20/2018 4:31 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Photo

Kyle978 wrote:

peelout wrote:

'90-'99 were very good years for Fox gear. I didn't own any of the No Fear stuff but if it or Alloy were reproduced today I'd own two sets. I hate most of the new stuff.

|

3/20/2018 5:09 PM

I got a brand new set of this gear from a dude on facebook few years back, still haven't worn it yet. Was still in bags.Photo

|

3/20/2018 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/20/2018 5:38 PM

I can't find any of him wearing the gear. Only found what he had posted on his Instagram about the helmet. The overall design seems a little more basic than his other bubble designs
Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

3/23/2018 7:04 PM

^^ I actually prefer the old shape, couldn't tell which was which!

|

3/23/2018 8:29 PM

22Ryann wrote:

^^ I actually prefer the old shape, couldn't tell which was which!

Me too. I can't stand the new Bells.

|