Mcadoo docked three positions

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2021 9:56 PM

Not sure if its been announced, but seems appropriate to me.

|

3/16/2021 10:01 PM

Bauer wrote:

Docked 3 positions for missing about 15 yards of track. That’s funny🤣

|

3/16/2021 10:02 PM

He should be. He didn't gain three positions by cutting the track, but the punishment needs to be worse since it's a deterrent. Plus, he was clearly watching Cooper and basing his position off that, rather than just riding his race.

|

3/16/2021 10:06 PM

I know they’re in the heat of the moment but did he really think that he wasn’t going to be docked any positions for not re-entering the track at the whoops? All the PC riders should know if they go off the track to re-enter where they went off or Star will protest it lol

|

3/16/2021 10:09 PM

Bauer wrote:

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Will-the-AMA-dock-Macadoo,1388726

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/16/2021 10:10 PM

mxjon454 wrote:

I know they’re in the heat of the moment but did he really think that he wasn’t going to be docked any positions for not ...more

Anderson skipped the whole whoop section and only got docked 1 position🤷🏻‍♂️

|

3/16/2021 10:15 PM

It was just announced. Hunter with the red plate! I bet he is one happy young man right now!!

|

3/16/2021 10:38 PM

Ryan625 wrote:

It was just announced. Hunter with the red plate! I bet he is one happy young man right now!!

Link?

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

3/16/2021 10:43 PM

Ryan625 wrote:

hubbardmx50 wrote:

Link?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMgdhGygIvj/?igshid=14y9kevwcv9iePhoto

|

3/16/2021 10:52 PM

Ryan625 wrote:

This situation is giving me Vegas 17 vibes.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

3/16/2021 11:50 PM

BS, one position was enough

|

3/17/2021 1:32 AM

Does Hunter show up at the next round in a red bull helmet like Jett? Sure earned it! No doubt his agent is on the horn looking for a check...

|

3/17/2021 1:58 AM

It never ends.... Wow.

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

3/17/2021 2:49 AM

What a bonehead.

|

3/17/2021 3:23 AM

Andersson passing whole whoops full gas.. doesnt get same penalty.. ok.

|

3/17/2021 4:37 AM

Makes sense, he jumped on right next to Cooper and another rider after the whoops after crashing halfway through the whoops.
Another rider was also entering the whoops when he cut across.

So technically he would have lost 3 positions if he rentered halfway through the whoops where he should have anyway. Think it’s pretty fair as well as a deterrent.

|

3/17/2021 4:48 AM

tek14 wrote:

Yeah, I’m with you on this. The flagger had to jump out of the way to not get run over.

|

3/17/2021 5:02 AM

Nobody protested Anderson, all the Star riders protested Mac.

3 positions was out of hand, but they had to look at it.

The squeaky wheel got greased.

|

3/17/2021 5:07 AM

mxjon454 wrote:

I know they’re in the heat of the moment but did he really think that he wasn’t going to be docked any positions for not ...more

Exactly they have to make better decisions that poor decision could have cost him his only shot at a championship.

|

3/17/2021 5:22 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

Nobody protested Anderson, all the Star riders protested Mac.

3 positions was out of hand, but they had to look at it.

The ...more

I was going to ask about this. So it's funny McAdoo got whacked but Ando skipped the whole section of whoops.

Talk about inconsistent.

|

3/17/2021 5:45 AM

Never change ama

|

3/17/2021 6:02 AM

tek14 wrote:

Not the same infraction...Mcadoo cut the track and Anderson accelerated while off the track

|

3/17/2021 6:02 AM

3 positions for that???? Yet Anderson accelerating and missing the entire whoop section got him docked 1??? How the hell is that justified? Roger pull some strings again for his rider?

AMA is such a joke.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/17/2021 6:05 AM

F Will Hahn

|

3/17/2021 6:10 AM

tek14 wrote:

DonM wrote:

Not the same infraction...Mcadoo cut the track and Anderson accelerated while off the track

Watch it again. Mcadoo had two whoops missing. Anderson was in the corner before the whoops and he didn't even go down. Instead of just turning left and enter the whoops he jumped a tough block, almost took out a couple of flaggers and cut the entire whoop section plus another turn (2nd gear pinned btw)

|

3/17/2021 6:22 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Watch it again. Mcadoo had two whoops missing. Anderson was in the corner before the whoops and he didn't even go down. ...more

The AMA gonna AMA.

|

3/17/2021 6:49 AM

Most commonly heard quote of the night:

"The AMA is not gonna like that"

|

3/17/2021 7:54 AM

tek14 wrote:

DonM wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Watch it again. Mcadoo had two whoops missing. Anderson was in the corner before the whoops and he didn't even go down. ...more

Mcadoo cut off a corner and 2/3 of a straight away, Anderson went beside the whoops and accelerated while doing so.
Cutting the track and gaining an advantage and accelerating and not entering at the safest possible place are two separate infractions and are treated differently. Mcadoo did the former and Anderson did the latter. I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with the AMA’s penalties just pointing out that they are two separate infractions.

|

3/17/2021 7:56 AM

Jardo wrote:

Most commonly heard quote of the night:

"The AMA is not gonna like that"

Unfortunately you are wrong. Yet again, it was RC saying "up the inside" 47,000 times. At least Rutledge Wood wasn't there.

Hammer 663s

|

3/17/2021 8:09 AM

He didn't just skip the whoops....he also skipped the following right hand turn and about 3/4 of the next straight away.

I think if he would have rode down the whoop alley and then got back on the track at the right hand corner he would have been fine and not penalized.

|