Mcadoo and Camera Guy

Mavetism
5/31/2021 11:23am
visser62 wrote:
Remember Kevin Ware's injury? If we can see that on TV, there's nothing too taboo in moto.
I love how they even zoomed in back then and showed tons of replays of him and the other players reactions. 😂 So frikkin gnarly.
FWYT
5/31/2021 11:34am
88FYNN88 wrote:
So there has been no word from him or PC so my guess is it must have been a serious injury. Even after his crazy SX...
So there has been no word from him or PC so my guess is it must have been a serious injury. Even after his crazy SX crashes he let everyone know he was all good.
Yikes!

Get well, Mac!!!
5/31/2021 1:27pm
88FYNN88 wrote:
So there has been no word from him or PC so my guess is it must have been a serious injury. Even after his crazy SX...
So there has been no word from him or PC so my guess is it must have been a serious injury. Even after his crazy SX crashes he let everyone know he was all good.
or hopefully its not serious at all that why they not say anything
lando356
5/31/2021 1:51pm
Maybe he Pooped Himself , Does Happen ...lol

The Shop

levimx22
Fantasy
2184th
5/31/2021 2:47pm
dmoore611 wrote:
Not sure why this matters. Not everyone likes seeing crash replays or people getting injured. I fall in this category. Pure speculation, but what if his...
Not sure why this matters. Not everyone likes seeing crash replays or people getting injured. I fall in this category.

Pure speculation, but what if his leg was broken and they were gonna try and pull his boot off? That’s the kind of stuff that can make anyone cry and maybe he didn’t want people seeing him cry. Look how everyone tore Alessi apart for shedding a few tears.
there’s a big difference in breaking a leg & crying vs winning a heat race and crying.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
5/31/2021 4:12pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2021 4:02am
I'm going to wager that after the Daytona SERIES of events, and the memes and video compilations clowning on Cameron as wild, out of control, crash prone, and dangerous.... I can't blame the guy for not wanting photos and video of him grimacing on the back of a mule out in the public realm. He literally just got dragged for this during supercross... and boom.... first race he does it again.
ProKawi24
5/31/2021 4:43pm
I think it's being blown a bit out of proportion. He could have been waving them off because a bunch of medical personnel and team members were trying to get to him and the camera was trying to get in close. Or maybe he was a bit emotional because the adrenaline is pumping and he thinks his season might have just ended while the camera is zooming in on him. Don't know about anyone else but in the moment that would kinda piss me off too.

If I had to imagine an analogy it would be like getting in a car accident and while people are trying to help you someone comes over with their phone trying to get a video of everything, my thought would be "hey wtf is wrong with you? GTF out of the way".
dmoore611
5/31/2021 4:55pm Edited Date/Time 5/31/2021 4:56pm
levimx22 wrote:
there’s a big difference in breaking a leg & crying vs winning a heat race and crying.
You’re absolutely right. Just giving more ammunition to the shit talkers though. Im sure you get my point
Hank_Thrill
5/31/2021 7:13pm
MxKing809 wrote:
I'm going to wager that after the Daytona SERIES of events, and the memes and video compilations clowning on Cameron as wild, out of control, crash...
I'm going to wager that after the Daytona SERIES of events, and the memes and video compilations clowning on Cameron as wild, out of control, crash prone, and dangerous.... I can't blame the guy for not wanting photos and video of him grimacing on the back of a mule out in the public realm. He literally just got dragged for this during supercross... and boom.... first race he does it again.
x2

What happened in Daytona was a live event producer's wet dream. Can't blame them this time for having a camera on him incase he performs another rabbit in a hat trick.
robkinuk
6/1/2021 3:42am
Perhaps he had been doing a bit of creative manscaping downstairs with his clippers, like they were talking about on the Ryan Villopoto Whiskey Throttle show the other weekBlushWoohooTongue
McG194
6/1/2021 5:36am
How about none of your effing business why he didn't want the camera in his face. Hell, in the NFL they go in a freaking tent on the sidelines.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
6/1/2021 10:17pm
Tarz483 wrote:
is he ok?
Fractured the top of his tibea. Probably gonna be out awhile
Teej317
Fantasy
2060th
6/2/2021 8:50am
Bummer to see McAdoo get hurt...don't wish that for anybody. Nonetheless, this man deserves a summer to rest after his supercross season.
Johnny Ringo
6/2/2021 10:33am
MxKing809 wrote:
I'm going to wager that after the Daytona SERIES of events, and the memes and video compilations clowning on Cameron as wild, out of control, crash...
What happened at Daytona? Didn’t he win that race?
500 Mike
6/2/2021 10:43am
Agreed. He needs some down time to heal and get himself back on track. I hate for him to be hurt but he needs to figure out how to ride at his limit, but not over.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/2/2021 11:05am
KennyT wrote:
Fractured the top of his tibea. Probably gonna be out awhile
I'm hoping it's "only" a fracture. If it's a sheared tibial plateau, I've been there, done that. It's not fun.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/2/2021 11:06am
MxKing809 wrote:
You mean Atlanta.
jbrow125
6/2/2021 1:31pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2021 1:33pm
Teej317 wrote:
Bummer to see McAdoo get hurt...don't wish that for anybody. Nonetheless, this man deserves a summer to rest after his supercross season.
Why does he deserve it? He may need it, but I'm not sure he deserves it. Maybe he does, b/c he's finally reached the number of crazy crashes before one actually hurts you? I never can understand the feelings of guys "sending it," pile driving themselves, and people think they're warriors? They are bad dudes, crazy, but jeez, I'd much rather be a "diesel," than a fast flash. I like the kid, I was sold on him as a person after the Matthes pod when he ran over trolls leg and hit a medic. Jeez, what a season. Yes, he needs some reset time. Hope his surgery goes well and he heals up and comes back stronger and smarter.

Post a reply to: Mcadoo and Camera Guy

The Latest