Max Vohland 125 EMX

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2020 10:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2020 10:13 PM

Running the first 4? Any truth to that?

|

2/19/2020 10:45 PM

BABSTER#976 wrote:

Running the first 4? Any truth to that?

Didn’t see his name on the entry list but that doesn’t mean he’s not riding.

|

2/19/2020 10:49 PM

After talking with him and his dad, they said he would be riding a select few.

|

2/19/2020 10:51 PM

cmotodad wrote:

After talking with him and his dad, they said he would be riding a select few.

That’s great! He will be good ✊🏻

|

2/19/2020 11:02 PM

cmotodad wrote:

After talking with him and his dad, they said he would be riding a select few.

With Claudio de Carli?

|

2/19/2020 11:29 PM

cmotodad wrote:

After talking with him and his dad, they said he would be riding a select few.

BABSTER#976 wrote:

With Claudio de Carli?

Yes.

|

2/19/2020 11:33 PM

Motofinne wrote:

Yes.

Looking forward to this

|

2/20/2020 2:24 AM

Hope he does well, been following him on Instagram for a while. Looks like he has bags of potential.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

2/20/2020 2:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2020 2:54 AM

jamma10 wrote:

Hope he does well, been following him on Instagram for a while. Looks like he has bags of potential.

Probably the first "top level" junior that KTM have developed since they became big in USA? No offence to the other TLD/Orange Brigade juniors through the years but Vohland seems to have the whole package.

|

2/20/2020 3:03 AM

jamma10 wrote:

Hope he does well, been following him on Instagram for a while. Looks like he has bags of potential.

Motofinne wrote:

Probably the first "top level" junior that KTM have developed since they became big in USA? No offence to the other TLD/Orange Brigade juniors through the years but Vohland seems to have the whole package.

That package will only grow with DeCarli

|

2/20/2020 3:11 AM

Dude that would be beneficial for all parties involved if Max shines and is next big DeCarli full-time thing.

Luongo will get more exposure to the US market = more money for him
DeCarli will have asset that is valuable to KTM = KTM can't screw them over on contract in forseeable future
Max will get the best bike money can buy in a long run = hauling ass on pumpkin

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

2/20/2020 5:12 AM


That is gonna be an awesome experience !
|

2/20/2020 5:35 AM

1-1

|

2/20/2020 5:38 AM

Seems like whatever KTM has been doing with their amateurs has not been working out, so change it up if you don't trust the process. They probably took a look a Jett and said DAMN!

|

2/20/2020 5:46 AM

BABSTER#976 wrote:

Running the first 4? Any truth to that?

Yessir, the first three, and possibly France. This has been in the works for over a year, and I'm excited to see how it goes. Max deserves this chance, he works his ass off.

|

2/20/2020 6:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2020 6:13 AM

early wrote:

Seems like whatever KTM has been doing with their amateurs has not been working out, so change it up if you don't trust the process. They probably took a look a Jett and said DAMN!

Not to slight KTM but this has been Tallon's idea and plan for a long time and has been pushing it since Max moved up from the mini bikes.

(*Guess I should have read the next post before responding...Mag knows the program)

|

2/20/2020 6:22 AM

After the Pichon vs Vialle battle, fathers and sons, we may have some Liam Everts vs Max Vohland now. That's gonna be good!

|

2/20/2020 6:28 AM

If this has been in the pipeline for awhile, how come he’s not on the entry list?

|

2/20/2020 6:35 AM

The old man suggested after Loretta's last summer they would be attempting to ride some of these, and possibly some canadian nationals. Can't blame him; learn more with your talent in amateur sprint races or going 30 min + 2 (or 25 + 2 in canada now) against stiffer competition?

|

2/20/2020 6:46 AM

rangot wrote:

After the Pichon vs Vialle battle, fathers and sons, we may have some Liam Everts vs Max Vohland now. That's gonna be good!

I understand what you're trying to say, but to state Pichon jr. and Vialle jr. have battled... Maybe when Pichon ignored the blue flag

|

2/20/2020 6:48 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

If this has been in the pipeline for awhile, how come he’s not on the entry list?

I'm not saying this was a last minute decision, but it's been a big project trying to coordinate everything. The final pieces just recently came together.

|

2/20/2020 6:49 AM

early wrote:

Seems like whatever KTM has been doing with their amateurs has not been working out, so change it up if you don't trust the process. They probably took a look a Jett and said DAMN!

slipdog wrote:

Not to slight KTM but this has been Tallon's idea and plan for a long time and has been pushing it since Max moved up from the mini bikes.

(*Guess I should have read the next post before responding...Mag knows the program)

i remember listening to some podcast (i think w/ Matthes?) with him and he was talking about doing this sort of thing when Max was on 50s (or not even riding?)

|

2/20/2020 6:50 AM

DeStouwer wrote:

I understand what you're trying to say, but to state Pichon jr. and Vialle jr. have battled... Maybe when Pichon ignored the blue flag

Trust me, they battled plenty of times. Not so much on big bikes, i agree ;-)))

|

2/20/2020 7:05 AM

slipdog wrote:

Not to slight KTM but this has been Tallon's idea and plan for a long time and has been pushing it since Max moved up from the mini bikes.

(*Guess I should have read the next post before responding...Mag knows the program)

I think Tallon is smarter than the average wolf

|

2/20/2020 8:02 AM

early wrote:

I think Tallon is smarter than the average wolf

I see what you did there....

|

2/20/2020 8:17 AM

In talking with the two, I really respect them for having the for thought that going to SX right away is not best for Max. Very nice guys to talk with and definitely on the right track. .

|

2/20/2020 8:33 AM

You could not have a better coach and tutor for racing in Europe. First hand knowledge of what to focus and what to enjoy but race at that level.

|

2/20/2020 10:54 AM

Better than wanking about at 'Training Facilities' and riding 5 races a year.. Thankfully Max has someone in his corner who gets it , and sticks him behind a gate at every opportunity.

Matterley will Suit him, very fast and open, hope it doesn't rain too much lol

|

2/20/2020 12:17 PM

philG wrote:

Better than wanking about at 'Training Facilities' and riding 5 races a year.. Thankfully Max has someone in his corner who gets it , and sticks him behind a gate at every opportunity.

Matterley will Suit him, very fast and open, hope it doesn't rain too much lol

Funny you say that, Tallon insisted on racing this past weekend and the local track. Its was a great race, but I asked if wouldn't be better to use time to get ready for the trip... his only response was "we are getting ready" Ha!

|

2/20/2020 12:25 PM

I can't wait for this kid to be in the 250 pros. Even if it takes a couple more years for him to come in on fire, it will be worth it.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)