Max Anstie HEP Suzuki indoor and out

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2019 5:06 PM

Has this been brought up already, just Read HEP stepping up indoor and out Max Anstie 250 indoor 450 out and Martin D testing for them as well..

|

11/5/2019 5:10 PM

Wow hadn't heard that.

Where does that leave the three incumbents? I think ARay has some improvement and upside still left in him.

|

11/5/2019 5:16 PM

Cool! Excited to see how Max does

|

11/5/2019 5:28 PM

snowy816 wrote:

Has this been brought up already, just Read HEP stepping up indoor and out Max Anstie 250 indoor 450 out and Martin D testing for them as well..

Good move , i think anstie needs a fresh start.

|

11/5/2019 5:34 PM

snowy816 wrote:

Source?

|

11/5/2019 5:46 PM

haydos25 wrote:

Wow hadn't heard that.

Where does that leave the three incumbents? I think ARay has some improvement and upside still left in him.

Alex Ray dropped is on motoonline site..

|

11/5/2019 5:46 PM

|

11/5/2019 6:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/6/2019 6:05 AM

Didn’t Anstie already have a go at Supercross a decade or so ago? Typically, SX results don’t improve with age. Guess we’ll see.

|

11/5/2019 6:18 PM

Awesome to see HEP making bigger moves. Sucks for the other 3 riders especially if davalos comes. I bet they keep chiz as he’s so solid.

|

11/5/2019 6:22 PM

Suzuki still makes bikes?

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler

11/5/2019 6:26 PM

quadzrulebro wrote:

Didn’t Anstie already have a go at Supercross a decade or so ago? Typically, SX results don’t improve with age. Guess we’ll see.

|

11/5/2019 6:47 PM

I might as well get this out of the way....

What!!??....No I hadn't heard that!!??

So Max is racing in the states? I'm sure he'll rip on that 250 , but dang , if HEP gives him a good 450 bike , I'll bet we see some strong finishes out of him. There are certain days when that guy has top tier world speed! He's just always needed to stay healthy. Big fan of the kid , and I hope he does well here!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

11/5/2019 7:02 PM

quadzrulebro wrote:

Blake Wharton landed on and broke his arm in Moto X Games, if I remember correctly. That might have set him back some.

|

11/5/2019 7:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/5/2019 9:10 PM

I wonder if this means HEP is going to be announcing a new title sponsor soon? I know Max and Davalos aren't breaking the bank, salary-wise, but going from a 2-guy SX only team to a (potentially) 4-man SX/MX team is going to take some serious cash – even if Chisholm and 722 are SX only.

Edited to change Cunningham to Chisholm. Thanks, Wilcox.

|

11/5/2019 8:07 PM

Sully wrote:

I wonder if this means HEP is going to be announcing a new title sponsor soon? I know Max and Davalos aren't breaking the bank, salary-wise, but going from a 2-guy SX only team to a (potentially) 4-man SX/MX team is going to take some serious cash – even if Chisholm and 722 are SX only.

Edited to change Cunningham to Chisholm. Thanks, Wilcox.

**I think you ment Chisholm, not Cunningham

|

11/5/2019 8:10 PM

I chatted with Max, he is on vacation but did confirm he is coming to America. Right now his agent Jimmy Button is working on a deal with HEP.

|

11/5/2019 8:13 PM

That’s great news! Who doesn’t like Max? He had a bad accident In SX years ago and went back home...but if I’m not mistaken, he showed some skills before that happened.

|

11/5/2019 8:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/5/2019 8:24 PM

Suzuki rented or sold their track to Honda recently. Writing is on the walls for them. Good on HEP for building a team, but I doubt there is much yellow on the track moving forward.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

11/5/2019 8:44 PM

This is cool, always liked Max. And if the stars align, he should see some results that will surprise.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

11/5/2019 9:53 PM

Max had a 4th on a lites main way back in 2010. Besides that he had a handful of top 10s over the course of 3 years before moving over to Europe.

|

11/5/2019 10:10 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

Suzuki rented or sold their track to Honda recently. Writing is on the walls for them. Good on HEP for building a team, but I doubt there is much yellow on the track moving forward.

Jeff Wards' Father in-law owns all that land. Pretty sure they just didn't renew their lease and Honda took it over.

|

11/6/2019 1:48 AM

Would be awesome to see if it’s true another yellow bike to cheer on....

|

11/6/2019 3:09 AM

Good on max!! Hes gunna rip outdoors aswell!!

|

11/6/2019 5:26 AM

haydos25 wrote:

Wow hadn't heard that.

snowy816 wrote:

Alex Ray dropped is on motoonline site..

Where at? I browsed the whole site and I cannot find this info

|

11/6/2019 11:47 AM

If I had to bet. I think Max is bringing money from a sponsor which is funding thIs new red with HEP.

As for Marty. Chiz is more consistent in my opinion and will make every main and be a solid rider for them. Marty is injury prone and liability in my opinion.

|

11/6/2019 11:53 AM

Oprah WindFury wrote:

If I had to bet. I think Max is bringing money from a sponsor which is funding thIs new red with HEP.

As for Marty. Chiz is more consistent in my opinion and will make every main and be a solid rider for them. Marty is injury prone and liability in my opinion.

If I want someone who will put a bike in the main each week I'd hire Chisholm. If I want someone who can potentially holeshot and lead some laps, but potentially get injured at any moment, I'd hire Davalos. It depends what the team wants, but I think hiring Davalos is worth the risk. I think Davalos' ceiling is a lot higher than Chisholm's at this point in their careers.

|

11/6/2019 12:46 PM

Oprah WindFury wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

If I want someone who will put a bike in the main each week I'd hire Chisholm. If I want someone who can potentially holeshot and lead some laps, but potentially get injured at any moment, I'd hire Davalos. It depends what the team wants, but I think hiring Davalos is worth the risk. I think Davalos' ceiling is a lot higher than Chisholm's at this point in their careers.

Don't forget Davalos got a 2nd overall only 2 years ago in his first 450 outdoor season.
I'd like to see him getting a shot at a full year on an 450.

|

11/6/2019 2:58 PM

WOW I HOAP THAT THIS NEW GUY CAN GET HIS FIRST WIN FOR SUSZUKI!

|

suszuki rm85

11/6/2019 3:41 PM

I’d like to see a hard working privateer like John Short get a shot at a ride like this. Max is certainly fast, but his inconsistency has been his Achilles heel and still seems to be. Who knows though, maybe Max is the next Zacho.

|

11/6/2019 3:44 PM

hellion wrote:

I’d like to see a hard working privateer like John Short get a shot at a ride like this. Max is certainly fast, but his inconsistency has been his Achilles heel and still seems to be. Who knows though, maybe Max is the next Zacho.

I cant help but think Max might be bringing money into the team in some way shape or form.

John Short is good, but i don't see him as being on Max Anstie's level. This is a guy who won the MXdN outright a few years ago.

|