Max Anstie

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2020 4:27 PM

Watched this guy grind out laps today in the heat at Pala on the ancient yellow 450 (twisted tea is the new sponsor?) and dude was just hauling the mail for a 30 minute moto.

Not that anyone cares, but if and when the nationals start this guy may be a factor. I’d never seen him ride in person until today, I’m very impressed...

|

7/10/2020 6:06 PM

Dude your avatar pic is creepy AF😂

|

7/10/2020 6:16 PM

If he can be consistent he is contender, all through the GPs at times he could be the fastest guy on track but seemed to struggle putting 2 good back to back races together. Excited to see how he gets on, I'm hoping he finds the piece of the puzzle that he's been missing for most of his career.

Why anyone would down vote your statement is unclear to me, and Malachi is correct.

|

7/10/2020 8:19 PM

He won the last race he competed in at Lommel against Gasjer... could be a sleeper for a moto win. Worried he’s going to be rusty with all this time off though. Might be difficult to get into his grove in a shortened season

|

7/10/2020 8:32 PM

malachi177 wrote:

I think it may be Alyssa Milano who played Samantha Micelli (Tony Danza's daughter) on the HIT tv show from 1984 Who's the Boss?

|

-'09 KX500AF

- '19 KX450F

7/10/2020 8:42 PM

malachi177 wrote:

Worlds worst Avatar.

|

7/10/2020 8:44 PM

Brent wrote:

Watched this guy grind out laps today in the heat at Pala on the ancient yellow 450 (twisted tea is the new sponsor?) and dude was just hauling the mail for a 30 minute moto.

Not that anyone cares, but if and when the nationals start this guy may be a factor. I’d never seen him ride in person until today, I’m very impressed...

Max has the ability to win a moto, Maybe even Podium on a day.

|

7/10/2020 8:45 PM

malachi177 wrote:

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Worlds worst Avatar.

I don't know. GuyB asked you to change yours and you still haven't done it.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/10/2020 10:15 PM

malachi177 wrote:

That's either Cooper Webbs face photo shopped, or someone who looks exactly like him!

|

7/10/2020 11:45 PM

malachi177 wrote:

An sure sign of gayness.

|

7/11/2020 12:06 AM

malachi177 wrote:

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Worlds worst Avatar.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Where or when have I been asked to change my Avatar?

Anyway why, I'm an Aussie, it's not political, it's just fucking amusing.

|

7/11/2020 3:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2020 6:27 AM

malachi177 wrote:

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Worlds worst Avatar.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Word!

|

7/11/2020 5:54 AM

inthebadboycorner wrote:

Worlds worst Avatar.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Chris99Flannery wrote:

Word!

The bikini avatar is what he changed it to.

|

7/11/2020 7:47 AM

I hear top 5 on the Flinstone bike. Will be interesting to see how JS17 does on it. IF we have nats this year.

|

7/11/2020 7:51 AM

Twisted Tea is the new sponsor? Guess who’s now gonna buy some Twisted Tea? Me. Support the brands that support moto cool

|

7/11/2020 8:17 AM

I remember watching him race years ago here in America.... Dude totally sent it thats for sure.... Lol... But all that sending it has resulted in loads of injuries.... Hope he is close to 100 percent by the time the nats get going....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/11/2020 12:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2020 12:09 PM

Don't forget that before Coldenhoff stole his thunder, Max had a 1 year period where he was "The fastest man on the planet".

|

7/11/2020 1:16 PM

Would love to see him on a PC 250

|

7/12/2020 12:26 AM

Good luck Max, he will turn some heads,
"Yeah, for sure!!"

|

7/13/2020 5:57 AM

I have seen Max ride numerous times during his career,including his Des Nations 1-1.
If the stars align for him,he has the speed,he can be on the box at the nationals more than once is my prediction.

|

7/13/2020 7:20 AM

J-Wishbone wrote:

I have seen Max ride numerous times during his career,including his Des Nations 1-1.
If the stars align for him,he has the speed,he can be on the box at the nationals more than once is my prediction.

He just needs the stars to align every weekend. He's clearly capable of beating Herlings and Gajser as per his Nations performance, but he's just never been able to perform week to week. He's a head scratcher. He just needs a consistent season, if that means eighth every moto then so be it. Then work back towards the front.

|

7/13/2020 8:39 AM

J-Wishbone wrote:

Snapper wrote:

He just needs the stars to align every weekend. He's clearly capable of beating Herlings and Gajser as per his Nations performance, but he's just never been able to perform week to week. He's a head scratcher. He just needs a consistent season, if that means eighth every moto then so be it. Then work back towards the front.

He's basically the euro equivalent of Blake Baggett

|

7/13/2020 8:55 AM

J-Wishbone wrote:

Snapper wrote:

Stars align every weekend? Lets start with the stars aligning for 2 motos in a row first.

|

7/13/2020 9:06 AM

J-Wishbone wrote:

Snapper wrote:

Renner153 wrote:

Stars align every weekend? Lets start with the stars aligning for 2 motos in a row first.

They were quite straight at the nation's, he can do it.
But you are right , inconsistency is his weakness.

|

7/13/2020 10:48 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Yes!

|

7/13/2020 10:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2020 11:00 AM

J-Wishbone wrote:

Snapper wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

Baggett has a 250 mx title where we saw some of the most amazing rides ever. If hes the euro equivalent of Baggett then this 250 field better watch out because we're about to see some seriously dominant performances.

|

7/13/2020 11:35 AM

Snapper wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Baggett has a 250 mx title where we saw some of the most amazing rides ever. If hes the euro equivalent of Baggett then this 250 field better watch out because we're about to see some seriously dominant performances.

Was Baggett ever drug tested that season because some of those rides were un human and never repeated since 👍

|

7/13/2020 11:36 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

M-M wrote:

Was Baggett ever drug tested that season because some of those rides were un human and never repeated since 👍

That's a pretty shitty accusation to throw out there.

|

7/13/2020 11:53 AM

Snapper wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

I'm talking about today, not 2012

|

7/13/2020 12:02 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Well anstie had some awesome performances once Herlings was injured in mx2. He won some overalls and some moto’s for Dixon

|