Matthes Rumor

2/13/2013 8:29am Edited Date/Time 2/13/2013 8:31am
wasn't it elbows ?

edit:

and why would it matter if this in fact was true? count riders who may avoid bikes due to being injured on that brand.......
peelout
2/13/2013 8:38am
TerryK wrote:
Davi would e crazy to change one single thing about his program and I'm guessing he will stay put.
Agreed. Why does he need a factory bike? It seems most teams now have the electronics that were once only available to a few. He's getting...
Agreed.

Why does he need a factory bike? It seems most teams now have the electronics that were once only available to a few. He's getting the worx tires. Suspension seems to be good enough.

Don't Chanel a thing!
so you're saying it's Dungey?

wtf, he's already on a factory bike

joltonjay
2/13/2013 8:38am
For what it's worth, I saw Partridge riding a stock looking Honda at the track that TLD and other non-factory Honda teams use yesterday.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/13/2013 9:00am
Sweendoggy wrote:
The industry is small...much smaller than "General News" Burn a enough bridges and you are out of a job. I'd rather know something is "going down"...
The industry is small...much smaller than "General News" Burn a enough bridges and you are out of a job. I'd rather know something is "going down" and keep my eyes peeled, and read about ridiculous theories on vital than wait for and read a press release style news report on everything.
Are you reporting what you know with that? Or just what you've heard others say?
Matthes
2/13/2013 9:23am
I can tell u that Lemoine to PC for the east and Larsen to Rockstar for Izzi isn't going to happen but there were talks about it.

A couple of Yamaha riders leaving for new teams still in the works...prob another week or so for that. And one more 450 guy switching teams and bikes is still being discussed but at this point, I dont think it's happening this week. As always, I'm texting and calling to find stuff out. With the economic state of some of these teams, this is new territory in 2013.
2/13/2013 10:36am
peelout wrote:
so you're saying it's Dungey? wtf, he's already on a factory bike [img]http://www.discountbeautycenter.com/cms/default/assets/Image/chanel(1).jpg[/img]
so you're saying it's Dungey?

wtf, he's already on a factory bike

Classic french beauty. Thanks for posting that one. I love this girl (Audrey).

Wink
Raiderdoug09
2/13/2013 2:16pm
On his racer X podcast San Diego review 1 hour into the podcast he reveals who he is talking about. Short to BTO KTM team.
MauriceR
Fantasy
154th
2/13/2013 3:11pm
Rumor in Canada is possibly Metcalfe coming here to fill Georkes vacant ride or Klatt's now that he is out with acl
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
2/13/2013 3:14pm
MauriceR wrote:
Rumor in Canada is possibly Metcalfe coming here to fill Georkes vacant ride or Klatt's now that he is out with acl
Ya reckon? He turned down racing in Australia this year, I just can't see him doing Canada instead.
three9zero
2/13/2013 4:33pm
MauriceR wrote:
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Ya reckon? He turned down racing in Australia this year, I just can't see him doing Canada instead.
Every good ski town in Western Canada is overfilled with you Aussies(hot ladies welcome, please stay home guys).
Might as well fill up the gates at our nationals too.
Frank
2/13/2013 7:05pm
Matthes wrote:
I can tell u that Lemoine to PC for the east and Larsen to Rockstar for Izzi isn't going to happen but there were talks about...
I can tell u that Lemoine to PC for the east and Larsen to Rockstar for Izzi isn't going to happen but there were talks about it.

A couple of Yamaha riders leaving for new teams still in the works...prob another week or so for that. And one more 450 guy switching teams and bikes is still being discussed but at this point, I dont think it's happening this week. As always, I'm texting and calling to find stuff out. With the economic state of some of these teams, this is new territory in 2013.
Thanks for the facts. Sad to hear the economic condition of the sport is so bad. Thankfully the recession ended in the summer of 2009. Imagine how hard it would be for these teams if we were still in a recession?
These are the "new" good times. The private sector is doing "fine". But things could take a turn for the worse.
englishman
2/13/2013 7:26pm
englishman wrote:
Heard a Short + 2 best lites guys from JDR to a KTM satellite team rumour.
thordude wrote:
After breaking both legs don't you think there is some bad mojo with him and that brand?
Arms, not sure just what I heard.

Also heard the Metcalf rumor today as well.
dak446
2/13/2013 7:52pm
Matthes wrote:
I can tell u that Lemoine to PC for the east and Larsen to Rockstar for Izzi isn't going to happen but there were talks about...

Frank wrote:
Thanks for the facts. Sad to hear the economic condition of the sport is so bad. Thankfully the recession ended in the summer of 2009. Imagine...
Thanks for the facts. Sad to hear the economic condition of the sport is so bad. Thankfully the recession ended in the summer of 2009. Imagine how hard it would be for these teams if we were still in a recession?
These are the "new" good times. The private sector is doing "fine". But things could take a turn for the worse.
This post rules. Thanks Frank, I needed a good laugh today!
karnivool
2/13/2013 8:02pm
JLong wrote:
Glass to Surf. Figure it out.
absolutely awesome...throwing out the old school...separate the noobs from the vets
karnivool
2/13/2013 8:16pm
jasonv43 wrote:
I think he was referring to this.

https://youtu.be/UPujnYOX9dc
Sandberm wrote:
Reminds me of a frequent nightmare I used to have. I would dream that bugs were crawling on the ceiling above my bed. The bugs would...
Reminds me of a frequent nightmare I used to have. I would dream that bugs were crawling on the ceiling above my bed. The bugs would fall off the ceiling and land on me till they are covering me, crawling all over me. I of course would wakeup screaming, flailing my arms,...which really thrilled my sleeping companion.
wtf dude, now i won't be able to sleep...ugh
Frank
2/14/2013 8:47pm
Matthes wrote:

Frank wrote:
Thanks for the facts. Sad to hear the economic condition of the sport is so bad. Thankfully the recession ended in the summer of 2009. Imagine...
dak446 wrote:
This post rules. Thanks Frank, I needed a good laugh today!
Your welcome. State of the Onion was on tv when it posted. Just taking the high road and being a fake ass american like our leaders. Moto down brother.
dak446
2/14/2013 8:53pm
Frank wrote:
Your welcome. State of the Onion was on tv when it posted. Just taking the high road and being a fake ass american like our leaders...
Your welcome. State of the Onion was on tv when it posted. Just taking the high road and being a fake ass american like our leaders. Moto down brother.
I was watching it at the same time I was reading your post. It made it that much better! Good stuff.
davistld01
2/15/2013 5:22am
On his racer X podcast San Diego review 1 hour into the podcast he reveals who he is talking about. Short to BTO KTM team.
Hmmmm...might not be a bad fit. Shorty hated the slug of a 350 he was forced to ride for factory Red Bull KTM, but given a different choice of bike, he might get over his Honda fixation. The 450 seems to work fine, so maybe he'd do ok...especially outdoors where he seems to be more comfortable. BTO seems to be all in as far as support too.
woodsryder
Fantasy
3303rd
2/15/2013 1:45pm
So, I assume since today's Racerhead #7 didn't discuss the Short/BTO KTM rumors that this is far from being done?
Flatliner
2/15/2013 1:58pm
davistld01 wrote:
Hmmmm...might not be a bad fit. Shorty hated the slug of a 350 he was forced to ride for factory Red Bull KTM, but given a...
Hmmmm...might not be a bad fit. Shorty hated the slug of a 350 he was forced to ride for factory Red Bull KTM, but given a different choice of bike, he might get over his Honda fixation. The 450 seems to work fine, so maybe he'd do ok...especially outdoors where he seems to be more comfortable. BTO seems to be all in as far as support too.
I'm a huge short fan, but I don't think that 350 is a bad bike. He struggled with stuff in Sx that the 250f's could jump. Irrelevant now I know but still, worth mentioning.
Outsider
2/15/2013 6:19pm
davistld01 wrote:
Hmmmm...might not be a bad fit. Shorty hated the slug of a 350 he was forced to ride for factory Red Bull KTM, but given a...
Do you know Andrew well?
Big E
2/15/2013 6:41pm

Sorry, but this is what I think of when people say rumor.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
2/15/2013 7:28pm
MauriceR wrote:
Derpin' DJ wrote:
A couple of races in Canada might be a good lead into the AMA MX for someone who has not raced for nearly 12 months. I can't be bothered looking up the Canadian Time championship to see if he could race a couple of rounds before the American outdoors.

Would have been good to see him back in Aus for the first few rounds, but I can;t see that happening with all the MX1 teams now in place, $ would be hard to find even for a part time or guest ride
Sandberm
2/17/2013 6:53am
Sandberm wrote:
Big name guy is relative. To us that means Short. To Matthes it might mean Chisolm and/or Kiniry as Matthes has all but stated that Velocity...
Big name guy is relative. To us that means Short. To Matthes it might mean Chisolm and/or Kiniry as Matthes has all but stated that Velocity 3 is done.

To the people who say Lemoine to PC for the east coast, when did PC become a mandatory 3 rider per coast team? I thought it was just a fluke because Mitch felt value in bringing back Tyla when he couldnt get a ride elsewhere and when Wilson lost the JWR ride. Otherwise PC is still a 2 rider per coast outfit.

Id like to see Short and KTM give it another go. The new 450 would be nothing like what Short rode before. Maybe BTOsports could pick Short up?Or Chisolm or Kiniry or Malcolm or Savatgy
Last paragraphCool

Starting Tuesday I'll be available for Lottery numbers and tax preperationTongue

Post a reply to: Matthes Rumor

The Latest