Matthes Rumor

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2013 6:57 PM

Mathes tweeted that there were some serious talks going on at several camps after San Diego that might see several riders switching teams & bikes...

Anybody got any clues as to whether that's a fact, or just Steve stirring the rumor pot? I wouldn't think anybody would jump ship in the middle of the season.

|

2/10/2013 6:59 PM

Wow. I find that pretty hard to believe....apart from Shorty getting an official ride (at least to help pay the bills for heading to the east rounds).

|

2/10/2013 7:07 PM

Millsaps moving to the factory Suzuki, Stewart and Red Bull Moving to the Rockstar team. Stamp it.

|

2/10/2013 7:20 PM

Why would Rockstar bring on a Redbull Athlete. That definitely isn't happening

|

2/10/2013 7:21 PM

Lemoine to PC for the east coast!

|

2/10/2013 7:26 PM

well I do know that Peick left MB1 and is doing his own program with Ted Parks Privateer Journey (TPJ)
I also heard that Partridge may be leaving MB1 too, but that was just a rumor I heard yesterday.
I can see Short getting picked up by someone, but I still can't believe that Davi isn't on a factory bike.
I talked to Durham and he said that he won't be ready for the first few out east and I read today that Lemoine may get a spot at PC now.
JGR Jeremy said he was happy with things, but that was in the morning before Grant was out.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

2/10/2013 7:29 PM

I can see the Lemoine to PC deal for the East Coast, and the Short thing is a no brainer since he's a proven commodity.

|

2/10/2013 7:46 PM

jmb227 wrote:

Why? Volume.

|

2/10/2013 7:58 PM

Davi would e crazy to change one single thing about his program and I'm guessing he will stay put.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

2/10/2013 7:58 PM

RandyS wrote:

Why? Volume.

Lol. Seriously?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

2/10/2013 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2013 8:07 PM

jmb227 wrote:

RandyS wrote:

Why? Volume.

I think your trying to say Rockstar would sell their team to JS7 and Redbull and then jump on as a sponsor for Factory Suzuki? Still doubtful in my mind, maybe after SX is over.

|

2/10/2013 8:15 PM

I often wonder if some of you are really that gullible or just really don't think before replying

|

This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR

[LINK TO IMAGE]
"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

2/10/2013 8:17 PM

flarider wrote:

I often wonder if some of you are really that gullible or just really don't think before replying

I was just thinking the same thing laughing

|

2/10/2013 8:51 PM

If I had to take a stab at it I would say someone to the RCH (carmichael and hart's team). Kenny is the TM for that team and good friends with Steve. Just a guesssilly

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

2/10/2013 8:57 PM

Kyle Chisholm to take Weimer's spot.

|

2/10/2013 9:15 PM

SlingShot wrote:

Kyle Chisholm to take Weimer's spot.

he just went out with a crash which kept him from even racing SD .i highly doubt they'll replace one injured rider with another injured rider.

|

2/10/2013 9:30 PM

Steve is fishing with a 5/8" aircraft cable.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/10/2013 9:34 PM

Stewart is going to the new Rockbull energy drink team right?

|

Patrick Trowbridge

2/10/2013 9:54 PM

Blah blah blah blah blah blah . . . It' getting a little late for some of ya'll. Probably ought to go on to bed and clear out your headsblink

|

2/10/2013 9:58 PM

jmb227 wrote:

RandyS wrote:

Why? Volume.

Photo
|

2/10/2013 10:37 PM

flarider wrote:

Yes. There are some people playing who would benefit from sitting on the sidelines and watching.

|

2/10/2013 11:53 PM

RV going to KTM. No shit.

|

2/11/2013 12:19 AM

In hindsight, some teams probably go WTF? For me obvously bad investment (at least at this point), while others shine with less support. That has to be annoying for some. Maybe not same thing as there's a change coming?

Or will this be like when Musquin changed from private team to factory KTM (and won that title while doing it)grin

|

2/11/2013 12:44 AM

What a small, insignificant life that must be.

|

2/11/2013 2:48 AM

flarider wrote:

Yes.......and yes

|

2/11/2013 5:28 AM

Stewart switching back to Yamaha?

|

2/11/2013 5:36 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Steve is fishing with a 5/8" aircraft cable.

LMFAO on that one.

|

2/11/2013 5:53 AM

Hanson to Bultaco?

|

2/11/2013 5:56 AM

MX Culture wrote:

well I do know that Peick left MB1 and is doing his own program with Ted Parks Privateer Journey (TPJ)
I also heard that Partridge may be leaving MB1 too, but that was just a rumor I heard yesterday.
I can see Short getting picked up by someone, but I still can't believe that Davi isn't on a factory bike.
I talked to Durham and he said that he won't be ready for the first few out east and I read today that Lemoine may get a spot at PC now.
JGR Jeremy said he was happy with things, but that was in the morning before Grant was out.

Come On DD !!!!! Davi needs a Factory Bike ??? Really do you know what the Red background means ? I think the Factory needs Davi's bike more than Davi needs a factory bike.

|

2/11/2013 6:08 AM

RandyS wrote:

Millsaps moving to the factory Suzuki, Stewart and Red Bull Moving to the Rockstar team. Stamp it.

New Team name ... RED ROCKSTAR ... no bull

|