Matthes 2019 Supercross Schedule Tweet

HuskyEd
8/10/2018 6:04pm
dadofagun wrote:
At this point.....Thanksgiving. Way to go Feld, thanks for the help. Nice when you can’t plan vacation time from work...... How many months ago would we...
At this point.....Thanksgiving. Way to go Feld, thanks for the help. Nice when you can’t plan vacation time from work......
How many months ago would we usually have known the schedule by now?
Las Vegas Finals usually
8/15/2018 11:41am
A1 will be on Jan. 5th and Glendale the following weekend (the 12th). And Rd7 will be Arlington, which is probably 2-16-19. Las Vegas will be Rd17 and probably on May 4th. You heard it here first.
Racer111
8/15/2018 11:59am
Racer111 wrote:
There is a huge difference in mile high in April vs. Salt Lake in April or May. You still have 3-4 feet of snow in Denver...
There is a huge difference in mile high in April vs. Salt Lake in April or May. You still have 3-4 feet of snow in Denver. I can’t see them changing the dates either. Atlanta and Daytona aren’t getting changed, SLC date isn’t getting changed..... Where are they going to put it?
lostboy819 wrote:
Dude you are a moron ! You have no clue what you are talking about. I have my sprinklers on and cutting the grass in March...
Dude you are a moron ! You have no clue what you are talking about. I have my sprinklers on and cutting the grass in March. I bet you think we must live in Igloos and hunt seals and its dark 23hrs a day in Denver too.
I use to live there skippy! Out in Lyons. And you can say all you want, you can’t argue with history and facts from the National weather Bureau.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2913th
8/15/2018 12:11pm
Racer111 wrote:
I use to live there skippy! Out in Lyons. And you can say all you want, you can’t argue with history and facts from the National...
I use to live there skippy! Out in Lyons. And you can say all you want, you can’t argue with history and facts from the National weather Bureau.
Not much different than Foxborough or Salt Lake City in April.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Matthes 2019 Supercross Schedule Tweet

The Latest