Masterpool? No word on why he didn’t show up?

bigjam
I hope everything’s ok but he registers to go there and said he was going there yesterday, but radio silence on what happened?
|
5/27/2018 1:04am
bigjam wrote:
I hope everything’s ok but he registers to go there and said he was going there yesterday, but radio silence on what happened?
Who the heck is Masterpool?
bigjam
5/27/2018 1:07am
bigjam wrote:
Who the heck is Masterpool?
Really?
5/27/2018 1:10am
Said on Instagram that he crashed on press day, says he should be back soon.
bigjam
5/27/2018 1:12am
Said on Instagram that he crashed on press day, says he should be back soon.
Thanks

The Shop

Tony_Wright
5/27/2018 10:41am
Seems like a great kid who’s just excited to be out there. Hope he’s ok and will be back next week!
DC
5/29/2018 11:18am Edited Date/Time 5/29/2018 11:18am
He banged his head on press day when he swapped out in the same rollers where Zach Osborne would crash on Saturday... I think he tried to practice Saturday morning but didn't feel right and decided to sit the race out.

DC
Racer X
plowboy
5/29/2018 4:18pm
DC wrote:
He banged his head on press day when he swapped out in the same rollers where Zach Osborne would crash on Saturday... I think he tried...
He banged his head on press day when he swapped out in the same rollers where Zach Osborne would crash on Saturday... I think he tried to practice Saturday morning but didn't feel right and decided to sit the race out.

DC
Racer X
DC, how in the Hell do you have time between the mag, the races, the travel....to come on here and keep us updated? Gibby got some comprising pictures of you? I know that cats iffy...saw pictures of him hassling John law earlier this year. Think he's watching too much Peaky Blinders.Silly
5/30/2018 5:52am
DC wrote:
He banged his head on press day when he swapped out in the same rollers where Zach Osborne would crash on Saturday... I think he tried...

DC
Racer X
plowboy wrote:
DC, how in the Hell do you have time between the mag, the races, the travel....to come on here and keep us updated? Gibby got some...
DC, how in the Hell do you have time between the mag, the races, the travel....to come on here and keep us updated? Gibby got some comprising pictures of you? I know that cats iffy...saw pictures of him hassling John law earlier this year. Think he's watching too much Peaky Blinders.Silly
He's a man of the people
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3811th
5/30/2018 7:56am
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
plowboy wrote:
DC, how in the Hell do you have time between the mag, the races, the travel....to come on here and keep us updated? Gibby got some...
Everyone has to use the restroom at some point. ?
plowboy
5/30/2018 5:44pm
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
plowboy wrote:
Everyone has to use the restroom at some point. ?
So you're saying DC is, "Taking care of business while he's taking care of business"? A real multi-tasker?

Post a reply to: Masterpool? No word on why he didn’t show up?

The Latest