Masterpool? No word on why he didn’t show up?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2018 12:03 AM

I hope everything’s ok but he registers to go there and said he was going there yesterday, but radio silence on what happened?

|

5/27/2018 1:04 AM

bigjam wrote:

I hope everything’s ok but he registers to go there and said he was going there yesterday, but radio silence on what happened? ...more

Who the heck is Masterpool?

|

5/27/2018 1:07 AM

bigjam wrote:

I hope everything’s ok but he registers to go there and said he was going there yesterday, but radio silence on what happened? ...more

Lucifa (MD) wrote:

Who the heck is Masterpool?

Really?

|

5/27/2018 1:10 AM

Said on Instagram that he crashed on press day, says he should be back soon.

|

5/27/2018 1:12 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

Said on Instagram that he crashed on press day, says he should be back soon.

Thanks

|

5/27/2018 9:58 AM

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

5/27/2018 10:41 AM

Seems like a great kid who’s just excited to be out there. Hope he’s ok and will be back next week!

|

5/29/2018 11:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2018 11:18 AM

He banged his head on press day when he swapped out in the same rollers where Zach Osborne would crash on Saturday... I think he tried to practice Saturday morning but didn't feel right and decided to sit the race out.

DC
Racer X

|

5/29/2018 4:18 PM

DC wrote:

He banged his head on press day when he swapped out in the same rollers where Zach Osborne would crash on Saturday... I think ...more

DC, how in the Hell do you have time between the mag, the races, the travel....to come on here and keep us updated? Gibby got some comprising pictures of you? I know that cats iffy...saw pictures of him hassling John law earlier this year. Think he's watching too much Peaky Blinders.silly

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/30/2018 5:52 AM

DC wrote:

He banged his head on press day when he swapped out in the same rollers where Zach Osborne would crash on Saturday... I think ...more

plowboy wrote:

DC, how in the Hell do you have time between the mag, the races, the travel....to come on here and keep us updated? Gibby got ...more

He's a man of the people

|

5/30/2018 7:56 AM

DC wrote:

plowboy wrote:

DC, how in the Hell do you have time between the mag, the races, the travel....to come on here and keep us updated? Gibby got ...more

Everyone has to use the restroom at some point. ?

|

-streets-

5/30/2018 5:44 PM

DC wrote:

plowboy wrote:

swedishfishmx wrote:

Everyone has to use the restroom at some point. ?

So you're saying DC is, "Taking care of business while he's taking care of business"? A real multi-tasker?

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/30/2018 8:08 PM

shexting

|