Masterpool? No word on why he didn’t show up?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2018 12:03 AM

I hope everything’s ok but he registers to go there and said he was going there yesterday, but radio silence on what happened?

|

5/27/2018 1:04 AM

bigjam wrote:

I hope everything’s ok but he registers to go there and said he was going there yesterday, but radio silence on what happened?

Who the heck is Masterpool?

|

5/27/2018 1:07 AM

bigjam wrote:

Lucifa (MD) wrote:

Who the heck is Masterpool?

Really?

|

5/27/2018 1:10 AM

Said on Instagram that he crashed on press day, says he should be back soon.

|

5/27/2018 1:12 AM

jorgechavez wrote:

Said on Instagram that he crashed on press day, says he should be back soon.

Thanks

|

5/27/2018 9:58 AM

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

5/27/2018 10:41 AM

Seems like a great kid who’s just excited to be out there. Hope he’s ok and will be back next week!

|

5/29/2018 11:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2018 11:18 AM

He banged his head on press day when he swapped out in the same rollers where Zach Osborne would crash on Saturday... I think he tried to practice Saturday morning but didn't feel right and decided to sit the race out.

DC
Racer X

|

5/29/2018 4:18 PM

DC wrote:

He banged his head on press day when he swapped out in the same rollers where Zach Osborne would crash on Saturday... I think he tried to practice Saturday morning but didn't feel right and decided to sit the race out.

DC
Racer X

DC, how in the Hell do you have time between the mag, the races, the travel....to come on here and keep us updated? Gibby got some comprising pictures of you? I know that cats iffy...saw pictures of him hassling John law earlier this year. Think he's watching too much Peaky Blinders.silly

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/30/2018 5:52 AM

DC wrote:

DC
Racer X

plowboy wrote:

DC, how in the Hell do you have time between the mag, the races, the travel....to come on here and keep us updated? Gibby got some comprising pictures of you? I know that cats iffy...saw pictures of him hassling John law earlier this year. Think he's watching too much Peaky Blinders.silly

He's a man of the people

|

5/30/2018 7:56 AM

DC wrote:

DC
Racer X

plowboy wrote:

Everyone has to use the restroom at some point. ?

|

-streets-

5/30/2018 5:44 PM

DC wrote:

DC
Racer X

plowboy wrote:

swedishfishmx wrote:

Everyone has to use the restroom at some point. ?

So you're saying DC is, "Taking care of business while he's taking care of business"? A real multi-tasker?

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/30/2018 8:08 PM

shexting

|