Masterpool HIS956FACILITY - Must Read

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:29pm
Sometimes, in our lives, we come across tragedies and we question why those things happen. While we don't control the universe and what goes on
in it, we can choose to find good in the bad. Sometimes there are simply questions with no answers. The Masterpool family of Paradise, TX was faced with the horrible loss of their son Jesse in a MX accident on March 20th, 2010.

While this is tragic and very sad, the Lord has not allowed Jesse's death to be in vain. Through this terrible loss, some good has come forward, and while it's hard to see that initially, the impact this incident has had will live on in a positive way. While God may have shortened his stay here on earth, it was for a greater purpose. Situations like this can cause people to question their faith and search for answers, but the reality is this can be an opportunity to reach more people than ever imagined. That search for answers is not all bad, as it can open your eyes to so much more than you ever considered. When faced with this, you can either lay down and take it, or you can trust that God has a greater purpose. Putting your faith in him allows you to be open and accepting to whatever he has in store for you. The path may not be revealed right away, but it will be revealed eventually and the power of faith is stronger than any fears you may have. God is love, and he will not let you down.

While living our lives, driving to tracks, changing air filters, etc we often forget how great this sport of MX really is. After being fully immersed in this process, it has become clear that the positive aspects of MX far outweigh the negative. When I see all the kids having fun, working together and enjoying life it renews my faith in the sport and proves to me that God does hold all the cards.

The Masterpool’s want to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to experience Jesse's passion. They took that passion, as well as Jesse's faith and spirit as their motivation, and they poured their hearts and souls into opening a facility which was named "HIS 956 FACILITY". It's geared towards fun and safe riding and was created in the hopes that other young riders will achieve their goal in what their passionate about.......the sport of MX. Not everyone gets to the podium, but everyone can achieve the goals that they set for themselves.

For a winter vacation, I took my son and a few of his friends to HIS 956 FACILITY. I discovered that Jerry Masterpool is a dirt artist. He created a "new track" every day for the kids to ride on. The riders were fully immersed in the experience of riding a new creation each day. Jerry's tracks challenge and educate the riders every single time without a word even being said. The tracks are built in such a way where the most amateur of amateurs can safely ride, but that same track can challenge our top Pro riders as well. With an environment like this, hard work and dedication and the right teacher, all your goals are 100% achievable.

Because of the Masterpool's, I've learned how to take weakness and turn it into strength. I've learned that you can move forward with nothing but your faith. I've learned that being selfless can make you feel like a million bucks. I love, honor and respect this family for their achievements, goals and dedication to a safer, and healthier environment for MX'ers. I'm honored that they allow me to be part of their life.

HIS 956 FACILITY is a must for any MX rider to experience. For more info, please visit the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/His-956-Facility/156008417783392 OR the website www.his956facility.com.

GOD BLESS THE MASTERPOOL'S.

-NorthernExposure
|
jndmx
2/1/2011 6:57pm
Nice way to keep Jesse's spirit alive.....very cool to see.
scooter5002
2/1/2011 7:18pm
Can't imagine the agony of losing a child, That the man has come out of that situation so strongly is a testament to his will. More people in the world should be like him. Inspiring.
EatAChode
2/1/2011 7:27pm
Very cool to see. I once rode out at the Masterpool's facility in northern nevada years ago. It was somewhere pass Fallon, NV. Very cool lay out.

The Shop

WFO
2/1/2011 8:03pm
We are very fortunate to have 25 tracks + in the DFW area, and a couple that are state of the art training facilities, with full on SX/MX tracks, living ammenities and bathrooms and showers.
I hope the economy will allow us to continue to support all these tracks as we are SPOILED!
CamP
2/1/2011 8:31pm
WFO wrote:
We are very fortunate to have 25 tracks + in the DFW area, and a couple that are state of the art training facilities, with full...
We are very fortunate to have 25 tracks + in the DFW area, and a couple that are state of the art training facilities, with full on SX/MX tracks, living ammenities and bathrooms and showers.
I hope the economy will allow us to continue to support all these tracks as we are SPOILED!
You got that right.
dl117
Fantasy
2587th
2/2/2011 4:49am
WFO wrote:
We are very fortunate to have 25 tracks + in the DFW area, and a couple that are state of the art training facilities, with full...
I think we are taking a trip down there in March to ride, I heard you guys have awesome tracks down there........I cant wait to spend a week in the Dallas dirt!!!
88sdad
2/2/2011 6:03am
The Masterpool's are some of the best people I've ever met.

Theres much more to Jerry than MX, do a search on him and snowboarding.
twoboysdadtx
2/2/2011 7:34am
WFO wrote:
dl117 wrote:
I think we are taking a trip down there in March to ride, I heard you guys have awesome tracks down there........I cant wait to spend...
I think we are taking a trip down there in March to ride, I heard you guys have awesome tracks down there........I cant wait to spend a week in the Dallas dirt!!!
You will need more than a week here!

Northern, great post!

Post a reply to: Masterpool HIS956FACILITY - Must Read

The Latest