Mason Price | The [Price] Is Right

Jeff_Scott
Been 4 years since I've filmed or had the equipment to do any filming ( was stolen ). So I hope y'all Enjoy my new video on Florida Pro rider Mason Price out @ wildwood Mx!

Check me out on Instagram mxjproductions_7
If you like it, share, sub to my channel! I have some awesome things lined up coming soon!

https://youtu.be/g4cm_catEJA
|
12/8/2017 3:01pm Edited Date/Time 12/8/2017 3:03pm
Really well done, great edit and almost perfect I'd say. The ONLY thing I'd critique is the song! I know everyone always bitches about the music, but I'm actually a big fan of electronic music... the song was just too over the top uber-digital for my ears. But honestly, I think you nailed the videography and content.
Jeff_Scott
12/8/2017 3:07pm
Really well done, great edit and almost perfect I'd say. The ONLY thing I'd critique is the song! I know everyone always bitches about the music...
Really well done, great edit and almost perfect I'd say. The ONLY thing I'd critique is the song! I know everyone always bitches about the music, but I'm actually a big fan of electronic music... the song was just too over the top uber-digital for my ears. But honestly, I think you nailed the videography and content.
I was mixed on the music as well, but I loved the breaks in them, and felt like it could be cool to match footage with the music.

I really appreciate the kind words man!

Post a reply to: Mason Price | The [Price] Is Right

The Latest