Marv's pass on Bogle moto 2 was pretty

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2018 10:22 PM

Anyone notice it? Kinda looked a bit pedeastrian but he lined it up so nice and jumped long on that off-camber. Really nice.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/28/2018 10:43 PM

All I can remember is Tomac railing that berm in the second moto! It's burned into my brain.

|

7/28/2018 10:49 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

All I can remember is Tomac railing that berm in the second moto! It's burned into my brain.

That's was so cool! Roost 10 ft high lol

|

7/28/2018 10:59 PM

Washougal always has so many cool moments... hardpack and off-cambers watching the worlds best go warp speed.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/28/2018 11:11 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Too funny you mentioned that, when ET power railed that berm like a top fuel dragster, the first thing I thought was...can EZZA make a GIF of that ?? That was insane!

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/28/2018 11:15 PM

ledger wrote:

Too funny you mentioned that, when ET power railed that berm like a top fuel dragster, the first thing I thought was...can EZZA make a GIF of that ?? That was insane!

I was hoping someone did too! https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/One-of-those-WOW-moments,1344005

|

7/28/2018 11:47 PM

That is so frikken awesome to watch! I've hit the rewind on the big screen so many time's that my Telly almost fell off the wall !

|

7/29/2018 12:06 AM

Marvin is what I call a smooth operator, minus Foxboro.

|

7/29/2018 2:11 AM

Way too smooth, actually.
Ain't no Dungey.
"I try my best" obviously ain't enough.

|

7/29/2018 3:05 AM

GODZILLA wrote:

Way too smooth, actually.
Ain't no Dungey.
"I try my best" obviously ain't enough.

Ain’t no shame coming second to Eli. He’s pretty unbelievable.

|

Cheers, Crush