Marvin's no neck brace?!

Single_Sac
Edited Date/Time 4/27/2021 12:43am
Congratulations to Marvin for charging hard for the win! He was on fire.

Anyone catch the obvious that he wasn't wearing a neck brace, again? What say you?

|
jk367
4/26/2021 10:55am
Did he end up throwing one on for the podium interview? I assume he feels different now about the safety aspect or do you think it’s somet else?
Jordan421
Fantasy
2594th
4/26/2021 11:05am
And this week on Vital, “Marvin wears no neck brace?!?” You’ll find out with 20+ topics started about it later, stay tuned my friends!
Spooner
4/26/2021 11:27am
I thought he had an injury to his shoulder or something and it was bugging him to wear it?

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/26/2021 11:36am
Single_Sac wrote:
Congratulations to Marvin for charging hard for the win! He was on fire. Anyone catch the obvious that he wasn't wearing a neck brace, again? What...

Anyone catch the obvious that he wasn't wearing a neck brace, again? What say you?

STLSharky
4/26/2021 11:42am
Single_Sac wrote:
Congratulations to Marvin for charging hard for the win! He was on fire. Anyone catch the obvious that he wasn't wearing a neck brace, again? What...

Great race, seems like Marv' brothers accident badly affected him for a log time now..

The race, wow good for him.
Single_Sac
4/26/2021 4:18pm
I'm not Ryno...sorry to disappoint.

I'm just curious as to why he stopped wearing the neck brace so suddenly. Did he learn that neck braces exasperate potential injury, did he lose the sponsorship or.....

I don't mean to be starting some conspiracy, but i noticed is his shoulder/back area looked a little bulky. Could it be new technology is on its way , like an air bag similar to MotoGP or was it just a roost protector. See image.

4/26/2021 5:18pm
Single_Sac wrote:
I'm not Ryno...sorry to disappoint. I'm just curious as to why he stopped wearing the neck brace so suddenly. Did he learn that neck braces exasperate...

I'm just curious as to why he stopped wearing the neck brace so suddenly. Did he learn that neck braces exasperate potential injury, did he lose the sponsorship or.....

I don't mean to be starting some conspiracy, but i noticed is his shoulder/back area looked a little bulky. Could it be new technology is on its way , like an air bag similar to MotoGP or was it just a roost protector. See image.

He just hella swole.
bigk218
Fantasy
3155th
4/26/2021 7:02pm
He mentioned on the podium this weekend that a few weeks ago he had a bad concussion? Is there any correlation or coincidence now that the neck race is off? I would like to know his honest thoughts
GPR245
4/26/2021 7:25pm
Single_Sac wrote:
I'm not Ryno...sorry to disappoint. I'm just curious as to why he stopped wearing the neck brace so suddenly. Did he learn that neck braces exasperate...

He used to wear the Leatt chest protector which was pretty bulky, so I assume he's continued to wear that but we just didn't noticed it before due to his neck brace.
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
4/27/2021 12:42am Edited Date/Time 4/27/2021 12:43am
A personal choice by Marvin because the new Airoh protects the neck better.

Marvin has not extended his contract with KTM right now. The rumor say he wants to ride next year. .

Post a reply to: Marvin's no neck brace?!

The Latest