Marvin vs roczen

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2019 12:32 AM

Who is in a worse head space right now vs cooper webb? Roczen has lost two races on the last corner but we all appreciate what ken has been through, Marvin on the other hard is suppose to be the number one rider and has had cooper come in on the same equipment and the same program and has been straight up beat pretty much every round? Who does Webb effect more right now ken or Marvin?

|

2/17/2019 1:06 AM

Ken has some bad beats but still riding good and in the hunt. One cartwheel from Cooper and Ken is right there. Marv and Tomac both mot showing the same speed and consistency they had last year. 2019 will come down to Cooper Vs Roczen.

|

2/17/2019 1:29 AM

Roczen wins the pissed off state of mind right now. He'll rewatch the finish and wonder why he left the door open.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

2/17/2019 5:31 AM

Marv is still favoring a sore knee...

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

2/17/2019 7:46 AM

BobPA wrote:

I doubt it, I had a meniscus surgery a few weeks before him and I have been fine for a long time now, and I haven’t had any of the rehab that he would have been though

|

2/17/2019 3:00 PM

Probably KR, the whole nationals were pretty much the same as now. Go out and hang it out the first half of the moto. Then he pump up his arms and goes in to survive mode the second half.

I dont think that he will come back stronger than this.

|

2/17/2019 3:02 PM

BobPA wrote:

blockhead17 wrote:

I doubt it, I had a meniscus surgery a few weeks before him and I have been fine for a long time now, and I haven’t had any of the rehab that he would have been though

Great hypothesis bro

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

2/17/2019 3:05 PM

I just don't think Marv like to go over his comfort zone.

|

2/17/2019 3:25 PM

BobPA wrote:

blockhead17 wrote:

Are you pounding out laps like the pros ?

|