Marvin the Martian

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2018 9:31 AM

I think Marv is going to do very well this year, He is such a nice guys (his wife is so cute lol), I'm stamping him for the win tonight, cool cool cool

|

1/6/2018 9:34 AM

the obsession with riders wives is creepy as hell.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

1/6/2018 9:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 9:38 AM

Listen to the Chad Reed interview. I was surprised to hear that he knocked himself out in the whoops a few weeks ago. That’s not gonna be good for his confidence

|

1/6/2018 9:40 AM

Bike Rat wrote:

Listen to the Chad Reed interview. I was surprised to hear that he knocked himself out in the whoops a few weeks ago. That’s not gonna be good for his confidence

yea i just heard about that, hope is ok.

|

1/6/2018 9:43 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Im not obsessed with the wives, dont follow on social media. She is so nice and just stunning. I kind of think she is the hottest wife, i know there have been posts on hottest rider's wives but i hope he is ok tonight! Enjoy the race tonight man tongue

|

1/6/2018 10:06 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Andingo86 wrote:

Im not obsessed with the wives, dont follow on social media. She is so nice and just stunning. I kind of think she is the hottest wife, i know there have been posts on hottest rider's wives but i hope he is ok tonight! Enjoy the race tonight man tongue

Sounds like an obsession to me???

|

1/6/2018 10:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 10:09 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Bingo. Marvin got his dome rocked a couple weeks ago. I'm betting whoop confidence is not high right now.

Edit: Just saw Bike Rat posted pretty much the same thing above.

|

1/6/2018 10:30 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

I don't understand Matilda(sp) being on the track etc. She should not be anywhere near the track, yet at Southwick when Tomac passes Marvin, she is on the edge screaming at them. Tomac even looked back.... She shouldn't get special privileged

|

1/6/2018 10:33 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

I don't understand Matilda(sp) being on the track etc. She should not be anywhere near the track, yet at Southwick when Tomac passes Marvin, she is on the edge screaming at them. Tomac even looked back.... She shouldn't get special privileged

That's his WIFE.

|

1/6/2018 10:48 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

either that or completely understandable in terms of evolutionary psychology....

we desire the ideal, we desire to have the position and rewards of the leader.... sorry to much jordan peterson.

but any chick who goes to the track and holds the pit board, after she gets the ring, is f'ing hot.

|

1/6/2018 10:53 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Zycki11 wrote:

Yeah!!!

She should be back in the truck making him a samich... or baking a pie or something! pinch pinch blink blink

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

1/6/2018 10:53 AM

Rockinar wrote:

That's his WIFE.

He's still right. Why does she need to be on the track at a National event?

Makes our sport look hokey...

Do you see NBA wives running up and down the court cheering on their man?

As far as OP using a "cute" wife as a reason for victory...well, you can't fix stupid.

|

1/6/2018 10:57 AM

Zycki11 wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

That's his WIFE.

LungButter wrote:

He's still right. Why does she need to be on the track at a National event?

Makes our sport look hokey...

Do you see NBA wives running up and down the court cheering on their man?

As far as OP using a "cute" wife as a reason for victory...well, you can't fix stupid.

Well Steph Curry 's wife is a lil bat shit crazycool tongue

|

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

1/6/2018 11:00 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Bingo. Marvin got his dome rocked a couple weeks ago. I'm betting whoop confidence is not high right now.

Edit: Just saw Bike Rat posted pretty much the same thing above.

I forgot he were on any other brand besides KTM, you’d be claiming he was fine and it was only a tip over.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/6/2018 11:11 AM

Rockinar wrote:

That's his WIFE.

as long as all 40 riders in that main event get the same deal for thier partners/wives, then i dont have an issue with it,

|

1/6/2018 12:19 PM

His wife is boring, she is too much, too caricatural, i prefer the wife of Kenny.

|

1/6/2018 12:54 PM

Never understood the obsession with the wives either. Yeah they’re pretty, I mean what do you expect. My girlfriends pretty too so cool anyways, I’m going with Eli for the win, El Hombre for 3rd Martian for 2nd

|

1/6/2018 3:19 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

X2, why mention it at all.

|

1/6/2018 4:01 PM

Zycki11 wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

That's his WIFE.

scott_nz wrote:

as long as all 40 riders in that main event get the same deal for thier partners/wives, then i dont have an issue with it,

Isn’t she part of the team? Like same as Aldon or whatever team member getting special access.

|

1/6/2018 5:16 PM

Rockinar wrote:

That's his WIFE.

scott_nz wrote:

ob wrote:

Isn’t she part of the team? Like same as Aldon or whatever team member getting special access.

Part of team with a special pass? Sure... That still doesn't touch my point. The teams are allowed in special access areas etc. Not on the edge of the track unless it is the mechanic. They no longer are allowing extra people unless it is a spotter. No business being out there

|

1/6/2018 5:37 PM

Geez...what else can you dorks dig up to whine about

|