Marvin’s recovery

1/3/2019 1:07am
Not sure exactly when he was hurt, but I tore my meniscus on November 25 and had a surgery to fix it.
I walked out of hospital the day after the operation and today I did a 10km run with no pain, it’s feeling 100%
Just wanted to give this as an indicator of how long the recovery can be.
|
APLMAN99
1/3/2019 4:30am
Yours must have been pretty severe to require surgery. Most of the time it doesn't, and Musquin initially said that he saw a surgeon who gave him a regimen of rest and rehab. Normal recovery time for that is only around a month, so right in line with your time frame.

Chances are that Marv has had some top notch therapy and rehab too!
1/3/2019 5:11am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Yours must have been pretty severe to require surgery. Most of the time it doesn't, and Musquin initially said that he saw a surgeon who gave...
Yours must have been pretty severe to require surgery. Most of the time it doesn't, and Musquin initially said that he saw a surgeon who gave him a regimen of rest and rehab. Normal recovery time for that is only around a month, so right in line with your time frame.

Yea, I would expect Marvin to be 100% maybe just lacking a little testing.
BobKerr
1/3/2019 5:46am
Everyone's experience will be different. I tore my meniscus many years ago. I had surgery. It has never felt the same, and I had to quit running.

The Shop

Question
1/3/2019 5:47am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Yours must have been pretty severe to require surgery. Most of the time it doesn't, and Musquin initially said that he saw a surgeon who gave...

Yea, I would expect Marvin to be 100% maybe just lacking a little testing.

Musquin may be at 100% regarding his knee, but all the pre season fitness, training and testing, has supposedly NOT been done, which may not help his confidence level too.

That is why, with this field, I predict a so so start of the sx season, then back to normal from round 8.
Bike Rat
1/3/2019 7:27am
If you’ve listened to the most recent Shmup MX show. They mentioned that Marvin re-tweeked his knee and will not be 100% at A1

Post a reply to: Marvin’s recovery

The Latest