Marvin knocked out 2 weeks ago?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2018 3:52 PM

Listening to the vital interview reed mentioned Marvin was knocked out 2 weeks ago in the whoops. This could take the edge off of him tomorrow.....

|

1/5/2018 4:00 PM

Well, they talked about at the KTM deal he went around the whoops complaining they were too big and Baggett was just hammering across.

Not sure how true it is but they were arguing the point.

|

1/5/2018 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2018 4:31 PM

I hope it was not too severe and that the mental/technical gain was already consolidated before, since it is one of his little weaknesses vs tomac or roczen. If the contrary, it might be tougher to battle 1 to 1 on some tracks. I still strongly believe he can pull it off, he is got the bike and the starts (normally), the team, the coaching, the training partners, etc, although it is true that on the paper Tomac & Roczen should be a notch faster.

|

1/5/2018 5:23 PM

Tomac yes, Roczen not so much. Mental is huge in this sport of pain.

|

1/5/2018 5:56 PM

Question wrote:

I hope it was not too severe and that the mental/technical gain was already consolidated before, since it is one of his little weaknesses vs tomac or roczen. If the contrary, it might be tougher to battle 1 to 1 on some tracks. I still strongly believe he can pull it off, he is got the bike and the starts (normally), the team, the coaching, the training partners, etc, although it is true that on the paper Tomac & Roczen should be a notch faster.

Consolidated in to what ?

|

1/5/2018 6:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2018 9:58 PM

Rhino wrote:

Well, they talked about at the KTM deal he went around the whoops complaining they were too big and Baggett was just hammering across.

Not sure how true it is but they were arguing the point.

Baggett had ridden them before the KTM media day. Marvin hadn’t. Hammering a new set of whoops in front of a bunch of media cameras sounds like a bad recipe. Dakota Alix went down hard in them.

For the record, Marv looked sharp on the track today.

|

1/5/2018 6:46 PM

Alix okay for race day...? How does Kenny look or can u really comment. Great to hear about Marv looking sharp.

|

" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "

1/5/2018 7:38 PM

Clutchy wrote:

Alix okay for race day...? How does Kenny look or can u really comment. Great to hear about Marv looking sharp.

Alix's crash was a while back I believe.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1/5/2018 8:59 PM

Keep in mind Marvin flew in from Europe just before the team intro so I gotta image he was pretty jet lagged especially after a full weekend of racing.

No need to take chances when there's no trophy/ title/ or payday up for grabs at a press launch.

|

1/5/2018 9:55 PM

GuyB wrote:

Baggett had ridden them before the KTM media day. Marvin hadn’t. Hammering a new set of whoops in front of a bunch of media cameras sounds like a bad recipe. Dakota Alix went down hard in them.

For the record, Marv looked sharp on the track today.

Don't they hammer a new set of whoops in front of cameras every Saturday during the season?

|

1/5/2018 9:57 PM

GuyB wrote:

Baggett had ridden them before the KTM media day. Marvin hadn’t. Hammering a new set of whoops in front of a bunch of media cameras sounds like a bad recipe. Dakota Alix went down hard in them.

For the record, Marv looked sharp on the track today.

Lol

|

1/5/2018 9:58 PM

731chopper wrote:

Don't they hammer a new set of whoops in front of cameras every Saturday during the season?

Sure. Not all of them are as big, hard, and slippery as the set at the KTM track.

|

1/5/2018 9:59 PM

Jt$ wrote:

Lol

I'll be here all season. wink

|

1/5/2018 10:04 PM

GuyB wrote:

Baggett had ridden them before the KTM media day. Marvin hadn’t. Hammering a new set of whoops in front of a bunch of media cameras sounds like a bad recipe. Dakota Alix went down hard in them.

For the record, Marv looked sharp on the track today.

731chopper wrote:

Don't they hammer a new set of whoops in front of cameras every Saturday during the season?

GuyB wrote:

Sure. Not all of them are as big, hard, and slippery as the set at the KTM track.

Are you guys talking about porn or moto?

|

1/5/2018 10:07 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Are you guys talking about porn or moto?

I figured that would generate some comments...and "inspire" some creative minds.

I was talking moto.

|

1/5/2018 10:21 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Are you guys talking about porn or moto?

LMAO grin

|

1/6/2018 8:59 AM

Rhino wrote:

Well, they talked about at the KTM deal he went around the whoops complaining they were too big and Baggett was just hammering across.

Not sure how true it is but they were arguing the point.

GuyB wrote:

Baggett had ridden them before the KTM media day. Marvin hadn’t. Hammering a new set of whoops in front of a bunch of media cameras sounds like a bad recipe. Dakota Alix went down hard in them.

For the record, Marv looked sharp on the track today.

Jt$ wrote:

Lol

Fuck, I forgot you pulp dweebs post here. Thanks for the great insight...

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

1/6/2018 9:52 AM

God I hope Marv can race tonight and get a good finish, heard about the wreck just now and i was stamping him for the win. Bummer angry

|