btn
btn
1 of 2
Related:
Create New Tag
SteezGeez SteezGeez
2/2/2019 9:59 PM

Anyone else see where Marvin got next to plessinger then went off track and essentially gained an advantage?

drt410 drt410
2/2/2019 10:01 PM

Yes he did to catch back up to him, but he didnt pass him so nothing will happen.

He Belichicked that shit he was like I kno the rulebook, suck it.

jjavaman jjavaman
2/2/2019 10:02 PM
SteezGeez wrote:

Anyone else see where ...more

Stop

block75 block75
2/2/2019 10:04 PM

Same as Webb he went off behind Friese then missed nearly an entire section and hit the next jump with pace and passed Friese

KDXGarage KDXGarage
2/2/2019 10:06 PM

Someone else may have done that with close to 6 minutes to go. Both are worth taking a look at.

mxlegend99 mxlegend99
2/2/2019 10:07 PM

Not really fair for riders to skip obstacles and gain time whether they make a pass in that moment or not. Could easily be the reason they made their next pass. Or really any pass from that moment on.

The Webb one looked worse IMO. Dont recall Musquin doing it TBH.

Electro21 Electro21
2/2/2019 10:23 PM

I hope his Dad is not an attorney.

Electro21, esq

kb228 kb228
2/2/2019 10:25 PM

Webb and marv should be looked at. They accelerated down the side. Jason got docked for the same thing even tho he didnt pass anyone. Keep it consistent.

gnarwhip gnarwhip
2/2/2019 10:29 PM

I was thinking the same thing. He used his momentum he gained off the track and passed him.

KDXGarage KDXGarage
2/2/2019 10:29 PM

WOW

about 12:55 left in the main

Marvin lost position when he went off course, then pulled right up alongside before reentering the track

Like in football, they won't overturn the call.

No problem with Webb around 6:00, no pass until back on the track for a few seconds.

bvm111 bvm111
2/2/2019 10:35 PM

Ok magnum PI

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

KDXGarage KDXGarage
2/2/2019 10:40 PM

From your signature:

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

I'll go with your advice. Thanks.

JB 19 JB 19
2/2/2019 10:41 PM

Marvin deserves a large order of fries for the brake checking on his teammate as well. I think I'd be getting a little squirrelly and causing a "racing" incident in the future.

wfo4ever wfo4ever
2/2/2019 10:43 PM

Not fair racing in my opinion. I saw Webb gain advantage and was waiting for a penalty after race. WTF?

freebroctickle freebroctickle
2/2/2019 10:47 PM
JB 19 wrote:

Marvin deserves a large ...more

blink Please. It was a brutal mudder. These guys were having a hard enough time just seeing and staying upright, let alone (intentionally) riding dirty.

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

KDXGarage KDXGarage
2/2/2019 10:49 PM

I was screaming "stop following" at Webb for about a minute before the crash. I think some others here were too.

Following finally cost him.

bvm111 bvm111
2/2/2019 11:07 PM
KDXGarage wrote:

From your signature:

...more

I wasn’t addressing you or your comment otherwise I would have quoted your post. I apologize if I ruined your evening.

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

TDeath21 TDeath21
2/2/2019 11:08 PM

Yeah it’s a fucking joke honestly.

Benchracer101 Benchracer101
2/2/2019 11:45 PM

Amazing that people see what they want to see. I was more worried about why Reed and Webb rollled the next jump and he jumped passed. I thought there must of been wheels to the ground flag. But nope reed just rolled and Webb followed.

As for the off the track and AP. Marv was ahead of AP. Made the mistake AP pulled beside but not in front as Marv was going off the track. Marv entered about the same even though he still did have position before leaving the track.

I don’t think he could of been more fair about it

ledger ledger
2/3/2019 12:20 AM

Looked clean imo, Marvin is kicking butt making up major time at every race...

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

cablecable cablecable
2/3/2019 2:20 AM

are you blind, marv had passed him and was in front when he left the track(by maybe a bike length), rejoined side by side then repassed.

motonation24 motonation24
2/3/2019 3:56 AM

Watch the movie “Frozen” and sing the song.

nealb129 nealb129
2/3/2019 4:06 AM
block75 wrote:

Same as Webb he went off ...more

stop it, the anointed one can do no wrong.

Andy_Greenney Andy_Greenney
2/3/2019 4:22 AM
JB 19 wrote:

Marvin deserves a large ...more

Looked like he was stamping on his gear lever to knock it back in gear to me

Hoseclamp Hoseclamp
2/3/2019 5:17 AM

Im gonna call the AMA, Feld, my attorney, and the Better Business Bureau and turn this over to them. This was clearly cheating. Ill let you guys know what I find out.

Hoseclamp Esq.

SteezGeez SteezGeez
2/3/2019 6:44 AM

If you go off track and were side by side with another rider you're essentially behind them. Marvis mistake propelled him forward.

oldblood oldblood
2/3/2019 9:12 AM

The rules on this are a bit strange. In other sports, if the competitor steps out of bounds, throws or hits the ball out of bounds, there is some kind of penalty. Turn the ball over, lose a point, etc.
Not in sx, shoot just grab some gears and haul ass to the next turn, running over a track worker on the way.
Take heavy weight boxing, they can't step out of the ring and run around to the other side (wwf).
The fair thing would be to have to reenter where you went off. But safety would be problematic.
It seems like the best thing would be to have to maintain a slower speed (like pit road) and get a one position penalty.
What the heck is the official rule anyway?

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

slipdog slipdog
2/3/2019 9:22 AM

These are very serious allegations that could affect the outcome of the championship. I suggest we check the rulebook before jumping to conclusions.

Photo

oldblood oldblood
2/3/2019 10:37 AM

Good point slip. Another thing I don't know is, is there a time limit on the ama ruling on a penalty?

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

Benchracer101 Benchracer101
2/3/2019 5:15 PM
SteezGeez wrote:

If you go off track and ...more

Don’t be lazy and actually rewatch it....

btn
btn
1 of 2

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry