Marvin Musquin is OUT, will not make the LCQ

Thirteen-II
1/14/2018 12:14am
pmshortt2 wrote:
With all this I think Ronnie Ford might have a chance!! 18 more guys get injured and he’s in!!!! Braaap!!!!!!
Yesss! A three way battle for the championship between Ronnie ford, A-ray, and j-law.
kx254f
1/14/2018 4:32am
Any info on the injury itself? Looked like a dislocated shoulder. Missed it in the broadcast if they mentioned it. Hoping it’s not too severe as the race is better with Musquin in the mix.
TeamGreen
1/14/2018 4:44am
It's amazing. Trey Canard was brought in to make the tracks safer and it only took 2 rounds to knock the top 2 contenders out of...
It's amazing. Trey Canard was brought in to make the tracks safer and it only took 2 rounds to knock the top 2 contenders out of contention.
kiwifan wrote:
You can hardly blame rider error on the tracks....?
I've been to both of these races: the tracks are fine. It's "Racing" & shit happens.
1/14/2018 5:06am
gnarwhip wrote:
I'm speculating here, but it looks like Starvin' Marvin has never lifted a weight in his life. Dude looks like he's 135 lbs soaking wet. Might...
I'm speculating here, but it looks like Starvin' Marvin has never lifted a weight in his life. Dude looks like he's 135 lbs soaking wet. Might be smart to add some weight lifting to his program to strengthen those joints and muscles to prevent injury.
milliebays wrote:
aldon probably overtraining the guy and not feeding him enough. because when youre a cyclist like aldon everything is the tour de france and you always...
aldon probably overtraining the guy and not feeding him enough. because when youre a cyclist like aldon everything is the tour de france and you always have to weigh N-2kg
It's called Adderall. Baker's Secret Supplement.

The Shop

Crush
1/14/2018 5:19am
gnarwhip wrote:
I'm speculating here, but it looks like Starvin' Marvin has never lifted a weight in his life. Dude looks like he's 135 lbs soaking wet. Might...
I'm speculating here, but it looks like Starvin' Marvin has never lifted a weight in his life. Dude looks like he's 135 lbs soaking wet. Might be smart to add some weight lifting to his program to strengthen those joints and muscles to prevent injury.
milliebays wrote:
aldon probably overtraining the guy and not feeding him enough. because when youre a cyclist like aldon everything is the tour de france and you always...
aldon probably overtraining the guy and not feeding him enough. because when youre a cyclist like aldon everything is the tour de france and you always have to weigh N-2kg
Wow.
1/14/2018 5:24am
But seriously goddammit. I was out all day/night winning the startup games with my company for charity and I get home to this?
If it is a more than 1-2 race miss fuck that, definitely will make the series much more interesting as long as Tomac. MM is my favorite rider, he seems super down to earth, a foreigner living the American dream, with the only wife I've seen that questions my despise of marriage. (I'm 25) Dream moto wife ( Along with BOSSCR22)

I've been out all night and I'm having trouble typing. I'd love to be more stoked about I JA my #2 Favorite grabbing the Red plate with the win, but it is pretty fucking bittersweet with Marv going down. I hope he comes back quick so I can make fun of my self for crying about a French man I've never met for no reason.

But also fuck Tomac, he gets to live out all of our dream of life passions and just looks at it as only a job. It is a job. But fuck dude shows a little enthusiasm. Factory Kawi team must suck, even RV2 mocked it as'Just a hobby' after his burnout with racing (on a kawi team)

I guess that what Marv gets for that cocky podium interview making fun of everyone falling and just not wanting to win.
1/14/2018 5:29am
milliebays wrote:
Crush wrote:
Wow.
I will bet cash money, Stewart was not always prescribed until he worked with Baker. If HIPPA were not a thing I bet there is documentation to prove it. Not pulling a Jeff Alessi whistleblower here. Strictly gut/instinct feelings. Just my speculation. Why would Riders be opposed to a pharmaceutical medicine prescribed by a doctor that could dramatically increase focus and reaction times?
1/14/2018 5:37am
I will bet cash money, Stewart was not always prescribed until he worked with Baker. If HIPPA were not a thing I bet there is documentation...
I will bet cash money, Stewart was not always prescribed until he worked with Baker. If HIPPA were not a thing I bet there is documentation to prove it. Not pulling a Jeff Alessi whistleblower here. Strictly gut/instinct feelings. Just my speculation. Why would Riders be opposed to a pharmaceutical medicine prescribed by a doctor that could dramatically increase focus and reaction times?
*HIPAA
1/14/2018 5:40am
Crush wrote:
Wow.
I will bet cash money, Stewart was not always prescribed until he worked with Baker. If HIPPA were not a thing I bet there is documentation...
Have you ever taken an adderall or even know what it feels like riding after taking one? Didn’t think so.
kongols
1/14/2018 5:43am
Stewart started taking Adderal long after he was done with Baker. It was JBone who suggested him see a doctor.
Crush
1/14/2018 5:45am
kongols wrote:
Stewart started taking Adderal long after he was done with Baker. It was JBone who suggested him see a doctor.
Coy I thought?
1/14/2018 6:34am
I think some of these guys need to look into chest protectors with good shoulder pads. Any protection to absord some of the impact has got to be better than nothing at all.
1/14/2018 6:52am
I think some of these guys need to look into chest protectors with good shoulder pads. Any protection to absord some of the impact has got...
I think some of these guys need to look into chest protectors with good shoulder pads. Any protection to absord some of the impact has got to be better than nothing at all.
Our sport should require it.

But then again the gear companies would be out....and they are a big paycheck to the guys
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
1/14/2018 6:59am
I think some of these guys need to look into chest protectors with good shoulder pads. Any protection to absord some of the impact has got...
Chest protectors integrated in the jersey. Fox if you read me, I want 2%.
BobbyM
1/14/2018 7:10am
Crush wrote:
Wow.
Decrease reaction time. Settle down sonny
BobbyM
1/14/2018 7:12am
Separation and dislocation are two totally different things.
Kkawi
1/14/2018 8:38am
"Pharmaceutical medicine" also known as Amphetamine. Just because your mind is pumping max dopamine doesnt mean your gonna be faster on the bike
Beeby
1/14/2018 8:54am
Pretty sure Marv has said himself he lacks the strength to blitz the whoops. He also learnt to jump them in France Because that seems to be the technique there.
1/14/2018 8:57am
It's amazing. Trey Canard was brought in to make the tracks safer and it only took 2 rounds to knock the top 2 contenders out of...
It's amazing. Trey Canard was brought in to make the tracks safer and it only took 2 rounds to knock the top 2 contenders out of contention.
kiwifan wrote:
You can hardly blame rider error on the tracks....?
TeamGreen wrote:
I've been to both of these races: the tracks are fine. It's "Racing" & shit happens.
Definitely not the track. Tomacs crash was all on him. Yeah the whoops were sketchy but MM has always been sketchy when the whoops get rough.
tek14
1/14/2018 10:26am
Cant see Marvin race next 2 weeks. Hand just doesn't have strength after it pops out. He can tape it much as he wants but like Deano hand will not be strong enough on top level. Also could have more damage and could pop out more easily that after couple times will need surgery and looooong recovery.
mooch
Fantasy
431st
1/14/2018 10:34am
I'll bet cash money that you're quite the nut job who looks for attention by spouting gobs of BS.
1/15/2018 11:07am
Kkawi wrote:
"Pharmaceutical medicine" also known as Amphetamine. Just because your mind is pumping max dopamine doesnt mean your gonna be faster on the bike
I prove this pretty much every time I ride. I just cant see how it would help.

Legit chest pro with shoulder protection should be a must. If RD5 taught us anything, finishing the race is the first way to win a championship.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
1/15/2018 1:09pm
Im at the race and let me tell ya, Marv was HORRIBLE in the whoops. Like, shockingly bad. ?
The "jumping through whoops" mentality is so dumb. Its the easiest way to crash in those sections. Its definitely DV12's fault for that, then Ricky did it, then everyone else who couldn't go through whoops....

If they made real whoops sections again and made the dirt hard enough not break down, they wouldn't jump through them, they'd have to blitz them.
1/15/2018 1:59pm
BobbyM wrote:
Separation and dislocation are two totally different things.
Sure are, I have dislocated (above my head and stuck in my ribs) and torn the cuff on my right, three operations to sort it, and currently separated my left, and just waiting to go in for a "lockdown" surgery.

Bummer. (Anyone had lockdown surgery?).

Post a reply to: Marvin Musquin is OUT, will not make the LCQ

The Latest