Marvin In For A2

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2018 12:55 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/19/2018 1:02 PM

Apparently it was definitely worth going for Deano and Tomac last week too.... This could be interesting..

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

1/19/2018 1:08 PM

cool..... he's racing

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

1/19/2018 1:11 PM

Cant wait to see how he does. Hoping he stays healthy.

|

1/19/2018 1:13 PM

Awesome. Brappppp

|

1/19/2018 1:18 PM

Donovan759 wrote:

Cant wait to see how he does. Hoping he stays healthy.

Me too. Have to make up some points in the fantasy league lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/19/2018 1:31 PM

I wonder if the triple crown format helped Marvin, Dean and Eli decide to race this weekend. All they need to do is qaulify 18th or better to get in instead of having to qualify and race a heat. I think that should be possible.
A bit off topic but I wonder if Reed will make it or have to race lcq? He's been close to the cutoff point both races.

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

1/19/2018 1:43 PM

Good to hear!

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

1/19/2018 1:50 PM

Been meaning to ask about Marv today. Glad he's going. Having him , Eli and Dean back will be awesome!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/19/2018 1:59 PM

Sweet I'm sure JA is still fired up about his last win should be some motivated riders out there with Deano, Marv, and Eli back in it

|

1/19/2018 3:10 PM

Kenny Lingus wrote:

I wonder if the triple crown format helped Marvin, Dean and Eli decide to race this weekend. All they need to do is qaulify 18th or better to get in instead of having to qualify and race a heat. I think that should be possible.
A bit off topic but I wonder if Reed will make it or have to race lcq? He's been close to the cutoff point both races.

Good analysis.

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

1/19/2018 4:26 PM

Kenny Lingus wrote:

Johnny Depp wrote:

Good analysis.

+1

Glad he is racing.
I just hope he gets starts.
A top 10 would salvage some championship hopes. Same for Tomac, it is a long series. They just used their jokers.

|

1/19/2018 5:09 PM

Glad Eli and Marv are back. I really hope they can get back up to speed.

They are both in a huge hole but if they are feeling healthy and racy who knows what could happen?

|

1/19/2018 5:19 PM

Pretty sure 90% of everyone picked Tomac or MM to win the title. Sucks to see them crash out 2 rounds in especially for tomac after having the win at A1

|

1/19/2018 5:23 PM

Kenny Lingus wrote:

wouldn't the normal format be less strenuous to score main event points? qualifying to the main might be easier with the triple crown format, but I would think actually scoring points would be harder. Thats 3 races you have to do good in instead of two (heat & main)

|

1/19/2018 5:28 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Pretty sure 90% of everyone picked Tomac or MM to win the title. Sucks to see them crash out 2 rounds in especially for tomac after having the win at A1

yeah, it sucks for them...but does it really suck for us? do you want a 90% outcome predictability rate in supercross? that sounds like a pretty lame sport to me...

|

1/19/2018 5:43 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Cool, I’m in the 10%. I originally picked Roczen. Figured he’d build throughout the year, and he’s looking good. I figured Anderson would be up there early, but he’s always had an issue or bobble during the season. I’m fine with either Roczen or Anderson. Hell, I’d be stoked to see Barcia take the title. That would be a cool story also.

|

1/19/2018 6:06 PM

Katoomey wrote:

wouldn't the normal format be less strenuous to score main event points? qualifying to the main might be easier with the triple crown format, but I would think actually scoring points would be harder. Thats 3 races you have to do good in instead of two (heat & main)

I can see your point. The way I look at it, if any of those three can ride they should be able to get a 18th or better time. Then all they need to do is take the first gate drop and get a guaranteed point then roll around rest of the night and hope for some guys to drop out. Just think one fast lap would be easier than a heat race that you are not guaranteed to make the main from.

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.