Marv on Anderson

BobbyM
2/6/2018 7:24am Edited Date/Time 2/6/2018 7:25am
305FC250 wrote:
Isn't the goal of racing in a general sense, to try and be faster than the other guys? Or is it supposed to be ram everybody...
Isn't the goal of racing in a general sense, to try and be faster than the other guys? Or is it supposed to be ram everybody off the track? I got no problem with it because it's entertaining and keeps things interesting to watch, but it's funny what you guys call "racing".
If yer not first yer last. That's the goal.
aroark247
2/6/2018 8:00am
davistld01 wrote:
The guy rides all week with Marvin, he and Marvin are supposed to be friends (per Marvin's statement) off the track as well...and that wasn't just...
The guy rides all week with Marvin, he and Marvin are supposed to be friends (per Marvin's statement) off the track as well...and that wasn't just an aggressive pass, Anderson took Marvin's front wheel out. Anderson is as dirty a rider as Barcia has ever been, and can't pass without taking a rider out. That's not "professional"...that's lack of real riding skill.

You are an idiot. And clearly butt hurt. Your comment is not only false, but also just filled with emotion. A high school drama teacher would be proud.
Kyle_McNab
2/6/2018 8:50am
Anderson clearly wants this more than anybody... Like it almost remind me of rc when he would win no matter what. These last two weeks have been championship type rides. If hr waited to make the pass on marv he wouldnt have won.
hogkiller
2/6/2018 9:51am

And in the rockstar pits after the race Mad Marv unleashed the Cats

The Shop

BobKerr
2/6/2018 11:17am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Anderson clearly wants this more than anybody... Like it almost remind me of rc when he would win no matter what. These last two weeks have...
Anderson clearly wants this more than anybody... Like it almost remind me of rc when he would win no matter what. These last two weeks have been championship type rides. If hr waited to make the pass on marv he wouldnt have won.
He is definitely showing everyone that he wants it BAD! I enjoy watching Anderson race hard. I will also enjoy watching Marv try to 'get him back'.

Post a reply to: Marv on Anderson

The Latest