Marv Boo’d on the Podium

MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
5/28/2018 8:43am
WFO wrote:
I would never have Boo'd but it's a free country. We already have enough people telling others how to think and vote...
I’m not telling anyone how to think or which way to vote, I haven’t even voted. I’m just curious!
5/28/2018 9:42am Edited Date/Time 5/28/2018 10:11am
I don't support the riders that slam others for the win (or any other reason) and who see no problem with it, Rubbing is racing doesn't mean slamming. Sometimes it happens unintentionally as lines come together in the tight supercross turns. Marvin was aggressive and it certainly wasn't a clean pass. What was key for me, was Marvin turned around after it happened.. you could see he felt guilty and didn't feel good about what just happened. I like Marvin because of that.
FroDiddy
5/28/2018 9:51am
TDeath21 wrote:
It’s because he isn’t American. People are so fucking stupid. Any US rider, especially Tomac, makes that same move in Foxborough then nothing happens and they...
It’s because he isn’t American. People are so fucking stupid. Any US rider, especially Tomac, makes that same move in Foxborough then nothing happens and they probably cheer.
Truth.
5/28/2018 1:15pm
McG194 wrote:
Most times I would agree but Marv has been used as a berm by just about everyone that has ever passed him. He has always rode...
Most times I would agree but Marv has been used as a berm by just about everyone that has ever passed him. He has always rode in control and avoided contact. One take out shouldn't define his career when the guy he took out has done as bad many times.
I don't disagree, Marv has got the short end of the stick more than once. But let's not act like Marvin is the cleanest guy out there, just ask Cooper Webb how he feels about the way Marv races. Although Cooper may be a bad example because of the shit he did in Daytona.

The Shop

Excaliburbmx
5/28/2018 3:50pm
TDeath21 wrote:
It’s because he isn’t American. People are so fucking stupid. Any US rider, especially Tomac, makes that same move in Foxborough then nothing happens and they...
It’s because he isn’t American. People are so fucking stupid. Any US rider, especially Tomac, makes that same move in Foxborough then nothing happens and they probably cheer.
They booed the shit out of Alessi. Has nothing to do with nationality

Post a reply to: Marv Boo’d on the Podium

The Latest