Marv Boo’d on the Podium

Related:
Create New Tag

5/26/2018 4:55 PM

Marv Boo’d On the Podium

View Results

|



5/26/2018 4:55 PM

Much TY

|

5/26/2018 4:57 PM

What'chu talking 'bout, Willis?

|

5/26/2018 5:14 PM

Why would it be cool that someone got booed on the podium?

|

5/26/2018 5:17 PM

Anyone that voted cool is douche nosel.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/26/2018 5:32 PM

I like to vote for the answer on the polls that will get the most people fired up.

|

5/26/2018 5:36 PM

You know the crowd yells out moose those are not boos

|

5/26/2018 5:41 PM

“Mooooose” cheer is very common in stick and ball sports here for a couple players.

|

5/26/2018 5:54 PM

It’s fine. They’ve got a passion for the racing and the battles.. let them show it.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

5/26/2018 5:55 PM

bvm111 wrote:

Anyone that voted cool is douche nosel.

I think by “cool” people mean acceptable. The point of sports is for people to have an opinion about it. Just because you disagree with a dislike for someone doesn’t make them wrong

|

amateurs practice untill they get it right. pros practice untill they cant get it wrong.

5/26/2018 6:02 PM

Why in the world would people be booing? I mean I know why but just ridiculous.

|

5/26/2018 6:07 PM

I must of missed the boo's. I didn't really hear any.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/26/2018 6:39 PM

I'd punched the sumbktch right in the face of I'm there without my daughter.

Him and his pussy friends may get me down but ,,respect

Fucking posers pussies.

|

5/26/2018 7:36 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I must of missed the boo's. I didn't really hear any.

2nd moto

|



5/26/2018 9:25 PM

When I played football and we were at our rivals stadiums they always booed when we can in. The louder the boos the more pumped we got. Marvin should embrace his new persona as the bad boy of moto. Kurt Busch is always booed in NASCAR and he makes top money he is booing all the way to the bank.

|

5/26/2018 9:31 PM

oldmotophan wrote:

When I played football and we were at our rivals stadiums they always booed when we can in. The louder the boos the more pumped we got. Marvin should embrace his new persona as the bad boy of moto. Kurt Busch is always booed in NASCAR and he makes top money he is booing all the way to the bank.

Lol booing all the way to the bank

Moosenuckle is a good dude. I’d never boo him. But after the sx drama knocking down the American hero. It’s gonna be hard to turn his persona back around. Poor little Martian. laughing

|

5/26/2018 9:35 PM

I was standing there at the podium.
Marv was introduced to the crowd, followed by noticeable “boos”.

It was LAME- and clearly showed how immature some of the crowd is.

|

Instagram: @motoxeno


Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com


5/26/2018 9:38 PM

oldmotophan wrote:

When I played football and we were at our rivals stadiums they always booed when we can in. The louder the boos the more pumped we got. Marvin should embrace his new persona as the bad boy of moto. Kurt Busch is always booed in NASCAR and he makes top money he is booing all the way to the bank.

Being booed as a team is way different than being booed as an individual..

Either way I reckon booing is about the lamest thing anyone could do.. just a really base fan thing, but I guess to each their own

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

5/26/2018 9:50 PM

He's still getting boo'd? I guess give it a year so everyone can get it out. I remember SLC SX he got boo'd a few times. By the end of the show, no one was boo'ing, let them get it out of their system.

|

5/26/2018 9:58 PM

jemcee wrote:

Being booed as a team is way different than being booed as an individual..

Either way I reckon booing is about the lamest thing anyone could do.. just a really base fan thing, but I guess to each their own

Well they say “We” on the podium, so maybe they are a team.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

5/26/2018 9:59 PM

Sheep will follow each other, they don’t know any better..

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

5/26/2018 9:59 PM

MX Guy wrote:

fake news

|

5/26/2018 10:08 PM

oldmotophan wrote:

When I played football and we were at our rivals stadiums they always booed when we can in. The louder the boos the more pumped we got. Marvin should embrace his new persona as the bad boy of moto. Kurt Busch is always booed in NASCAR and he makes top money he is booing all the way to the bank.

jemcee wrote:

Being booed as a team is way different than being booed as an individual..

Either way I reckon booing is about the lamest thing anyone could do.. just a really base fan thing, but I guess to each their own

Dimblewambie wrote:

Well they say “We” on the podium, so maybe they are a team.

haha maybe, but they're not booing team KTM they're booing Marvin, although Marvin is the only rider for team KTM..
Anyone know if they're booing Frankie and Roger walking through the pits?

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

5/26/2018 10:22 PM

tempura wrote:

Sheep will follow each other, they don’t know any better..

BINGO

|

5/26/2018 10:31 PM

bvm111 wrote:

Anyone that voted cool is douche nosel.

jlchapman117 wrote:

I think by “cool” people mean acceptable. The point of sports is for people to have an opinion about it. Just because you disagree with a dislike for someone doesn’t make them wrong

Yeah I had that figured out... and if I disagree with them that absolutely means they are wrong, and a douche nozel.

Booing is childish, disrespectful, borish behavior, period.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/26/2018 10:34 PM

It’s because he isn’t American. People are so fucking stupid. Any US rider, especially Tomac, makes that same move in Foxborough then nothing happens and they probably cheer.

|

5/26/2018 10:39 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

It’s because he isn’t American. People are so fucking stupid. Any US rider, especially Tomac, makes that same move in Foxborough then nothing happens and they probably cheer.

it's because he's not American AND didn't own it. for the second time, first being letting Dungey bye.

don't get it twisted.

|

5/26/2018 11:41 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

It’s because he isn’t American. People are so fucking stupid. Any US rider, especially Tomac, makes that same move in Foxborough then nothing happens and they probably cheer.

milliebays wrote:

it's because he's not American AND didn't own it. for the second time, first being letting Dungey bye.

don't get it twisted.

Both really dumb reasons to boo someone

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

5/27/2018 12:07 AM

Marv will get his, Tomac is doing what he needs to right now, didn’t care for Marvs move in replay but in the moment I get it... chill Winston and be glad we have good racing .02

|

5/27/2018 12:30 AM

I've always kind of thought that you make your bed and have to lay in it. I'm sure Marvin was more than happy to reap the rewards of the win, but I don't see how you can do what he did and expect everyone to be fine with it. Maybe booing nearly a month and a half later is a bit overboard and definitely childish but it's not like it was incidental contact, Marv chose to take him out.

|