Marshal Weltin signs Broc Tickle!

Bidirella
Edited Date/Time 11/5/2018 12:55pm
Weltin got a ride for the EMX250 series in Europe but the age rule killed that ride.

Weltin is now back in the US and signed Broc Tickle as a riding and training coach! Looking forward what Weltin can do with someone like Broc breathing down his neck the whole off Season

Bummer How everything is going with WADA and the Tickle deal. Still got nothing.

Good to see Marshal en Broc making the best off it!

Intervieuw below

https://motocross.transworld.net/news/broc-tickle-provides-an-update-on…
|
11/3/2018 5:08am
Couple Michigan boys!
DonM
11/3/2018 6:47am
8686 wrote:
Couple Michigan boys!
Well not really....Tickle is from NC, but his wife is from MI...
kb228
11/3/2018 8:18am
I think broc is making the wrong choice by waiting for a suspension “start” date. Race what you want and go to canada. Sitting around waiting on an organization that doesnt respond to you is stupid. Be a man and go make money.
OR Racer46
Fantasy
843rd
11/3/2018 8:30am Edited Date/Time 11/3/2018 10:25am
Kinda looking to me Like he is being a Man and is Making Money By being a riding and Training coach .

The Shop

paul walker
11/3/2018 8:39am
8686 wrote:
Couple Michigan boys!
DonM wrote:
Well, not really.
brocster
11/3/2018 8:41am
kb228 wrote:
I think broc is making the wrong choice by waiting for a suspension “start” date. Race what you want and go to canada. Sitting around waiting...
I think broc is making the wrong choice by waiting for a suspension “start” date. Race what you want and go to canada. Sitting around waiting on an organization that doesnt respond to you is stupid. Be a man and go make money.
I agree. What could it hurt at this point? I boggles my mind how failing a PED test ruins your life. I get it he cheated but damn.... You cheat on your wife and get caught, pay the price and move on. Get caught counting cards, pay the price and move on. Get caught taking PED get put in the corner like you are in kindergarten
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
11/3/2018 8:44am Edited Date/Time 11/3/2018 8:48am
8686 wrote:
Couple Michigan boys!
DonM wrote:
Well, not really. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/11/03/299812/s1200_31E98466_458A_4431_8805_29929D763803.jpg[/img]
Well, not really.
From the Loretta Lynn's Vault/Racer X

Amateur days.

DonM
11/3/2018 8:48am
8686 wrote:
Couple Michigan boys!
DonM wrote:
Well, not really. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/11/03/299812/s1200_31E98466_458A_4431_8805_29929D763803.jpg[/img]
Well, not really.
His wife is from Holly...he is from Cary NC...
Knobbyjake
11/3/2018 8:54am
If Tickle coaches like he rides he won't be an aggressive enough trainer.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
11/3/2018 9:00am
Knobbyjake wrote:
If Tickle coaches like he rides he won't be an aggressive enough trainer.
What's riding got to do with anything when it comes to teaching?

Jeannie Carmichael doesn't ride, Colleen Millsaps doesn't ride, Aldon Baker doesn't ride and I'd say they've all had great results teaching.
paul walker
11/3/2018 9:26am
I stand corrected!
I’ve always considered Broc one of our Michigan boys.
Regardless, best of luck to them both. Seems like a good fit. Marshal is a hard working, dedicated, young man.
11/3/2018 9:42am
Begs the question - does a professional "sign" a trainer or does a trainer sign a professional, or is there really any "signing" going on? I seriously doubt there is any contractual obligations involved on either side of the exchange.
11/3/2018 9:46am
I hope WADA and everybody involved in this debacle that screwed Brock over choke on a fucking cactus. He has handled it better than 99.99% of us ever could.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/3/2018 10:04am Edited Date/Time 11/3/2018 10:05am
kb228 wrote:
I think broc is making the wrong choice by waiting for a suspension “start” date. Race what you want and go to canada. Sitting around waiting...
Does suggesting that someone else further jeopardize their future by taking advice from a forum make you a man?
Johnny Ringo
11/3/2018 10:11am
kb228 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Does suggesting that someone else further jeopardize their future by taking advice from a forum make you a man?
That, and a pair of testicals
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
11/3/2018 10:33am
kb228 wrote:
He did have an offer or two to come up here and race but turned them down. I get why he did but at the same time I'm thinking this late in his career it couldn't have been an easy decision.

Hold off and hope for the best which could take years and then hope to get on a team/sponsors with a very good salary to make up for lost wages and not be stuck privateering it once everything clears up or move on with that chapter of his life and come up north and make some pretty good money for the next few years before calling it a career.

I know what I would have chosen but everyone thinks differently.
zehn
11/3/2018 12:49pm
kb228 wrote:
You aren't very smart are you?
drt410
11/3/2018 1:56pm Edited Date/Time 11/3/2018 2:05pm
The suspension lengths are a joke. Whether hes guilty or not is beside the point, this is a joke. Punish him and move on. He should already be back by now. Even if you have to give someone a full season then just friggin do it. Nooo way should a year pass without any word. What happened to the right to a speedy trial, thats why smart people wrote the laws for this country. He fails, figure out his (reasonable) punishment in a couple weeks, he serves it, then hes back racing.

No way in hell should peoples entire career/livelihood be demolished for popping for some obscure thing that provides literally no benefit and not even 1 position on the track. We need a speedy process and fair punishments. The NFL handles its own testing/suspensions its not that hard. Each sport is different so you should neverrr use a blanket organization.

What they pop for should have differing suspension lengths. Pop for steroids/anphetamines/hgh, 1 year. Pop for some stupid pre workout 2 races. This is stupid and the fact that feld hasnt had a reality check from this is insane. I was going to say watch how quick they change it if it happens to Eli but then I remembered James. Imagine if Eli popped for some stupid pre workout and his career was over and he hadnt even gotten his punishment in a year... Kawasaki would probably pull all their riders. Might as well because hes the money maker and face of the sport.

Imagine the shit storm if it was Eli or Marv.... So why can they just throw Tickles career down the drain without a care in the world? Ridiculous. Their organization is Nazi Germany. They can just do whatever they want your entire livelihood is ALL in their hands. There needs to be WAYYYY more outrage over this than there is. How are other teams not terrified by this? KTM or Kawi can have everything theyve worked for pulled out from under them at any second. A top tier team can be RUINED by them at any moment, how are they not both terrified and outraged? They better hope it doesnt happen to them, but maybe it would finally spark some MUUUCH needed change. This is pure insanity.
Johnny Ringo
11/3/2018 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 11/3/2018 2:05pm
drt410 wrote:
The suspension lengths are a joke. Whether hes guilty or not is beside the point, this is a joke. Punish him and move on. He should...
The suspension lengths are a joke. Whether hes guilty or not is beside the point, this is a joke. Punish him and move on. He should already be back by now. Even if you have to give someone a full season then just friggin do it. Nooo way should a year pass without any word. What happened to the right to a speedy trial, thats why smart people wrote the laws for this country. He fails, figure out his (reasonable) punishment in a couple weeks, he serves it, then hes back racing.

No way in hell should peoples entire career/livelihood be demolished for popping for some obscure thing that provides literally no benefit and not even 1 position on the track. We need a speedy process and fair punishments. The NFL handles its own testing/suspensions its not that hard. Each sport is different so you should neverrr use a blanket organization.

What they pop for should have differing suspension lengths. Pop for steroids/anphetamines/hgh, 1 year. Pop for some stupid pre workout 2 races. This is stupid and the fact that feld hasnt had a reality check from this is insane. I was going to say watch how quick they change it if it happens to Eli but then I remembered James. Imagine if Eli popped for some stupid pre workout and his career was over and he hadnt even gotten his punishment in a year... Kawasaki would probably pull all their riders. Might as well because hes the money maker and face of the sport.

Imagine the shit storm if it was Eli or Marv.... So why can they just throw Tickles career down the drain without a care in the world? Ridiculous. Their organization is Nazi Germany. They can just do whatever they want your entire livelihood is ALL in their hands. There needs to be WAYYYY more outrage over this than there is. How are other teams not terrified by this? KTM or Kawi can have everything theyve worked for pulled out from under them at any second. A top tier team can be RUINED by them at any moment, how are they not both terrified and outraged? They better hope it doesnt happen to them, but maybe it would finally spark some MUUUCH needed change. This is pure insanity.
It already happened to the biggest name in the sport and no amount of outrage changed anything. Unless we overthrow the FIM nothing is gonna change.

Also, kawi and KTM are probably just hoping their riders don’t cheat. The FIM didn’t pull the rug out from KTM, Broc did.
kb228
11/3/2018 2:08pm Edited Date/Time 11/3/2018 2:14pm
kb228 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
You get fired from one job, you get another. Its pretty simple.

Hes 28 years old. He can wait for a multi year suspension and come back in his 30s and MAYBE get a ride or he can make the most of it and go to canada.

I dont see any positive on waiting around for a company to maybe respond to you. I really dont.
11/3/2018 2:30pm
kb228 wrote:
You get fired from one job, you get another. Its pretty simple. Hes 28 years old. He can wait for a multi year suspension and come...

Hes 28 years old. He can wait for a multi year suspension and come back in his 30s and MAYBE get a ride or he can make the most of it and go to canada.

I dont see any positive on waiting around for a company to maybe respond to you. I really dont.
Why are you pretending like you know his case and what the outcome will be?
kb228
11/3/2018 3:17pm
kb228 wrote:
You get fired from one job, you get another. Its pretty simple. Hes 28 years old. He can wait for a multi year suspension and come...

Why are you pretending like you know his case and what the outcome will be?
Only ones who knows that is WADA. I just dont see why youd take the risk of waiting.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/3/2018 5:17pm
kb228 wrote:
Only ones who knows that is WADA. I just dont see why youd take the risk of waiting.
So you think him going ahead and doing whatever he wants is solid career advice? Noted.
mxracer71
Fantasy
2449th
11/4/2018 8:02am
kb228 wrote:
brocster wrote:
I agree. What could it hurt at this point? I boggles my mind how failing a PED test ruins your life. I get it he cheated...
I agree. What could it hurt at this point? I boggles my mind how failing a PED test ruins your life. I get it he cheated but damn.... You cheat on your wife and get caught, pay the price and move on. Get caught counting cards, pay the price and move on. Get caught taking PED get put in the corner like you are in kindergarten
Gets put in the corner for years! Bullshit. If the teams dont come together and do somthing and unite its only going to get worse.
TeamGreen
11/4/2018 8:30am
I think we can call Brock a member of The Michigan Mafia.
Robgvx
11/4/2018 8:55am
kb228 wrote:
brocster wrote:
I agree. What could it hurt at this point? I boggles my mind how failing a PED test ruins your life. I get it he cheated...
mxracer71 wrote:
Gets put in the corner for years! Bullshit. If the teams dont come together and do somthing and unite its only going to get worse.
You do know it was the teams that asked for drug testing, right?
jeffro503
11/4/2018 9:07am
Testing dirty or not is kind of beside the point. WADA themselve's need to get their shit straitened out. They take 6 months to even get the athlete a time table on when they can even compete again. As in that other thread , about 17 other agencies complaining about how WADA run's their outfit......there is definitely something wrong. And I do believe in drug testing , and punishing those athlete's that test dirty , but if you are the outfit in charge of all that , you need to be on the ball more. It's pretty ridiculous how they run thing's.
Robgvx
11/4/2018 9:29am
jeffro503 wrote:
Testing dirty or not is kind of beside the point. WADA themselve's need to get their shit straitened out. They take 6 months to even get...
Testing dirty or not is kind of beside the point. WADA themselve's need to get their shit straitened out. They take 6 months to even get the athlete a time table on when they can even compete again. As in that other thread , about 17 other agencies complaining about how WADA run's their outfit......there is definitely something wrong. And I do believe in drug testing , and punishing those athlete's that test dirty , but if you are the outfit in charge of all that , you need to be on the ball more. It's pretty ridiculous how they run thing's.
The link in the other thread detailed how the 17 agencies were angry that WADA had let Russian drug cheats compete again. Ie the were too lenient on the cheaters.
olds cool
11/4/2018 9:52am
TeamGreen wrote:
I think we can call Brock a member of The Michigan Mafia.
I thought all the Michigan Mafia guys took pride in actually racing in Michigan before they went pro?

Post a reply to: Marshal Weltin signs Broc Tickle!

The Latest