Mark Peters take 2

shaner708
9/1/2009 2:57am Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 10:50pm
Marks been brought into Steel City to make track changes as he did last year. Fingers crossed this go around comes out alot better...
|
DC
9/1/2009 3:45am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:54am
I think Marc has done an amazing job at High Point, Loretta Lynn's and Steel City. He only got to work on a little of Steel City last year.

You're from Export, which is right next to Delmont -- feel free to come over and help!

See you this weekend.

DC

MX Sports
cdm806
Fantasy
1557th
9/1/2009 4:02am
I thought the changes he made to Steel City last year were great. Hope this year's are just as good.
mx317
9/1/2009 4:43am
LL's was great this year.
JIM256
9/1/2009 7:18am Edited Date/Time 9/1/2009 7:22am
Marc always does an awesome job!!! He did a hell of a job at HP, LL, and SC. I think he's the best in the business at offering multiple lines and different timing sections and improvements to overall track design...

The Shop

9/1/2009 8:26am
It seemed to me that the changes were pretty well received last year. Marc is the king of the alternate line and it would be great to see what he could whip up for a SX.
shaner708
9/1/2009 4:33pm
DC wrote:
I think Marc has done an amazing job at High Point, Loretta Lynn's and Steel City. He only got to work on a little of Steel...
I think Marc has done an amazing job at High Point, Loretta Lynn's and Steel City. He only got to work on a little of Steel City last year.

You're from Export, which is right next to Delmont -- feel free to come over and help!

See you this weekend.

DC

MX Sports
I really enjoyed what he did with High Point so I don't hate the guy. Just wanted to make that clear. I personally just liked Steel City before the changes thats just my opinion. And DC my address is Export but I live right next to the track, you guys rent my field for parking. I've stopped by on my bike the last two days and I must say the changes look AWESOME, from the new section by the starting line on down! I can't wait to race it! And honestly I would come work everyday if needed!
Muezh
9/1/2009 6:15pm
DC wrote:
I think Marc has done an amazing job at High Point, Loretta Lynn's and Steel City. He only got to work on a little of Steel...

See you this weekend.

DC

MX Sports
shaner708 wrote:
I really enjoyed what he did with High Point so I don't hate the guy. Just wanted to make that clear. I personally just liked Steel...
I really enjoyed what he did with High Point so I don't hate the guy. Just wanted to make that clear. I personally just liked Steel City before the changes thats just my opinion. And DC my address is Export but I live right next to the track, you guys rent my field for parking. I've stopped by on my bike the last two days and I must say the changes look AWESOME, from the new section by the starting line on down! I can't wait to race it! And honestly I would come work everyday if needed!
Well get on over there and help out... how freaking cool of an experience would that be...
JP
9/1/2009 6:27pm
DC wrote:

See you this weekend.

DC

MX Sports
shaner708 wrote:
I really enjoyed what he did with High Point so I don't hate the guy. Just wanted to make that clear. I personally just liked Steel...
Muezh wrote:
Well get on over there and help out... how freaking cool of an experience would that be...
No shit, if I bitch enough about Glen Helen can I get the invite next year? I wouldn't have ruined the best jump on the track like ..... oh nevermind.
shaner708
9/1/2009 6:33pm
Being a local only works on the East coast... And by no means was I bitching, just stating my opinion. I've raced every race there this year, if I was that upset about it they wouldn't have gotten my money...
BobbyM
9/1/2009 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2009 6:36pm
shaner708 wrote:
Marks been brought into Steel City to make track changes as he did last year. Fingers crossed this go around comes out alot better...
well...can DC count on yer big mouth to come on out and help with the prep? need a tee too?
BobbyM
9/1/2009 6:42pm
shaner708 wrote:
Muezh wrote:
JP wrote:
No shit, if I bitch enough about Glen Helen can I get the invite next year? I wouldn't have ruined the best jump on the track...
No shit, if I bitch enough about Glen Helen can I get the invite next year? I wouldn't have ruined the best jump on the track like ..... oh nevermind.
lmao

shaner708
9/1/2009 6:49pm
BobbyM wrote:
well...can DC count on yer big mouth to come on out and help with the prep? need a tee too?
As stated above I would do it gladly and I wouldn't want a penny.
BobbyM
9/1/2009 6:51pm
BobbyM wrote:
shaner708 wrote:
As stated above I would do it gladly and I wouldn't want a penny.
cool...you rolled in here like a hurricane and rolled out like a cows fart. help where you can i would say.
shaner708
9/1/2009 6:57pm
Thats what I meant, I'm not a track builder. I think you're getting a little too hyped up about this, and taking what I'm saying the wrong way.
BobbyM
9/1/2009 7:22pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2009 7:26pm
shaner708 wrote:
Thats what I meant, I'm not a track builder. I think you're getting a little too hyped up about this, and taking what I'm saying the...
Thats what I meant, I'm not a track builder. I think you're getting a little too hyped up about this, and taking what I'm saying the wrong way.
lol...i don't get "hyped" up ace....but whatever, you rolled in like a turd and rolled out like fart. it's cool.

read yer 1st post...looks like a left jab to me.
Ozzy
9/1/2009 7:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:55am
Marc Peters...........
Know him well I'd say over the many yrs.
The whole family........Great people!
I watched the guy grow up from being around it all.
Great guy & one of the best track builders, developers around.
SX, MX, water deal, everything's possible, seen it all personally.
MX Sports has put it in capable hands!
Dave O.Wink
shaner708
9/1/2009 7:43pm
BobbyM wrote:
lol...i don't get "hyped" up ace....but whatever, you rolled in like a turd and rolled out like fart. it's cool. read yer 1st post...looks like a...
lol...i don't get "hyped" up ace....but whatever, you rolled in like a turd and rolled out like fart. it's cool.

I stand by my first quote, I hope it comes out alot bette then last year. He made the last few turns before the pro finish line so one lined it was unreal. He took out the most technical jump on the track and made a wierd single jump turn deal. I've aced it fo years before he changed it last year and since he made the changes. Before it was a more physically challenging track and the jumps were tougher. Now 30th place in the C class is jumping everything like its cake and there was nowhere to make up time. So I am hoping it turns out better. You can call it a jab o whatever you want but I know alot of people around here feel the same way
BobbyM
9/1/2009 7:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:55am
BobbyM wrote:
lol...i don't get "hyped" up ace....but whatever, you rolled in like a turd and rolled out like fart. it's cool. read yer 1st post...looks like a...

shaner708 wrote:
I stand by my first quote, I hope it comes out alot bette then last year. He made the last few turns before the pro finish...
I stand by my first quote, I hope it comes out alot bette then last year. He made the last few turns before the pro finish line so one lined it was unreal. He took out the most technical jump on the track and made a wierd single jump turn deal. I've aced it fo years before he changed it last year and since he made the changes. Before it was a more physically challenging track and the jumps were tougher. Now 30th place in the C class is jumping everything like its cake and there was nowhere to make up time. So I am hoping it turns out better. You can call it a jab o whatever you want but I know alot of people around here feel the same way
save the world beotch...save the world.

you sound like a knowitall...let us in on it fool.

you got a kid that got punked, you lose the squid nationals because of peters? let's hear it brah.

DC sez he did a great job...you say he sucked ass. who do we believe?
shaner708
9/1/2009 8:11pm
Actually Im 19 and don't have any kids there chief. It's nothing against Peters as I said before he did a great job at High Point, I just didn't like the changes in this case. I have my opinion they have theirs. I haven't heard you saying how much better it is now because you probably haven't been there, and if you haven't, how can you have an opinion on something you haven't ridden? That would be like me talking about a track out west.
oldx
9/1/2009 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2009 8:17pm
Well if you had a brain the size of a pea Bobby you would believe the guy that rides the track every week.DC is not god.
BobbyM
9/1/2009 8:30pm
shaner708 wrote:
Actually Im 19 and don't have any kids there chief. It's nothing against Peters as I said before he did a great job at High Point...
Actually Im 19 and don't have any kids there chief. It's nothing against Peters as I said before he did a great job at High Point, I just didn't like the changes in this case. I have my opinion they have theirs. I haven't heard you saying how much better it is now because you probably haven't been there, and if you haven't, how can you have an opinion on something you haven't ridden? That would be like me talking about a track out west.
yer 19? well that settles it...yer the smartest mu-fucker in town
shaner708
9/1/2009 8:31pm
No just apparently smarter then you
BobbyM
9/1/2009 8:31pm
oldx wrote:
Well if you had a brain the size of a pea Bobby you would believe the guy that rides the track every week.DC is not god.
weekend warrior making nat tracks...sweet? old man foooooo.
BobbyM
9/1/2009 8:32pm
shaner708 wrote:
No just apparently smarter then you
i wouldn't be braggin bout that foo
oldx
9/1/2009 8:38pm
They make these tracks so damn smooth now they might as well pave them.
shaner708
9/1/2009 8:55pm
BobbyM wrote:
Please your acting like I'm gonna head out there tomorrow and start bull dozing shit.
BobbyM
9/1/2009 9:02pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2009 9:03pm
BobbyM wrote:
shaner708 wrote:
Please your acting like I'm gonna head out there tomorrow and start bull dozing shit.
yer shithole of a mouth sounded like it...just sayin.
shaner708
9/1/2009 9:07pm
I don't really think it did... just sayin
JB 19
9/1/2009 9:25pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2009 9:26pm
Wow, its like the 2nd grade in here...........does the winner get to be line leader?
shaner708
9/1/2009 9:27pm
Sorry it's not what I expected either

Post a reply to: Mark Peters take 2

The Latest