Marijuana at the track

agn5009
3/15/2016 3:50pm
Do you need a ladder to get down from your high horse now? [img]http://www.aspectjcookbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/highhorse.jpg[/img]
Do you need a ladder to get down from your high horse now?
agn5009 wrote:
High horse? He's not bragging. He's got a normal way of thinking. I hope you don't have children, or have decided not to reproduce. They'd be...
High horse? He's not bragging. He's got a normal way of thinking. I hope you don't have children, or have decided not to reproduce. They'd be in some serious trouble if you condone them getting high and going out onto a track, or allow them to go out on a track with people who are under the influence. That's got nothing to do with being high and mighty and everything to do with you being an irresponsible person. Take a poll and you'll see that the majority of citizens would NEVER legalize operating any motor vehicle while under the influence of any controlled substance. How does it feel to have lower intelligence than most citizens?

I have friends who smoke all the time. But my god, I hate legitimate stoners. Whine and bitch about everything. Legalizing it just isn't enough. Gotta take it one step forward, let's go drive shit while under the influence! Yeah sounds fuckin' fantastic!
Dezerted wrote:
You ever driven any motor vehicle after 1 or 2 beers? If yes then guess what!? You're under the influence!!
That's all you got? The good 'ol one thing is wrong so I should justify it by comparing it to another? Yes, I have driven after 1 or 2. Never been "drunk" and drove. I can honestly say i have never so much as taken a sip of alcohol and hopped on a bike.
3/15/2016 3:52pm
fox1nz wrote:
Hey if you are seeing this stuff best you tell the owner of the facility, and if nothing happens there call the cops and ride at...
Hey if you are seeing this stuff best you tell the owner of the facility, and if nothing happens there call the cops and ride at another track.
FUCK THAT.
Call the cops? Are you fucking serious? I don't even smoke bud and still think this is ridiculous.
THis entire thread is stupid. I know guys who were significantly faster stoned.
Prntscrn
3/15/2016 3:53pm
Alcohol, marijuana or any other drug got nothing on a mx track to do. When riding you should be crystal clear. Don't know if it's actually a problem in the US? Thankfully it's not overhere
Dezerted
3/15/2016 3:54pm
agn5009 wrote:
High horse? He's not bragging. He's got a normal way of thinking. I hope you don't have children, or have decided not to reproduce. They'd be...
High horse? He's not bragging. He's got a normal way of thinking. I hope you don't have children, or have decided not to reproduce. They'd be in some serious trouble if you condone them getting high and going out onto a track, or allow them to go out on a track with people who are under the influence. That's got nothing to do with being high and mighty and everything to do with you being an irresponsible person. Take a poll and you'll see that the majority of citizens would NEVER legalize operating any motor vehicle while under the influence of any controlled substance. How does it feel to have lower intelligence than most citizens?

I have friends who smoke all the time. But my god, I hate legitimate stoners. Whine and bitch about everything. Legalizing it just isn't enough. Gotta take it one step forward, let's go drive shit while under the influence! Yeah sounds fuckin' fantastic!
Dezerted wrote:
You ever driven any motor vehicle after 1 or 2 beers? If yes then guess what!? You're under the influence!!
agn5009 wrote:
That's all you got? The good 'ol one thing is wrong so I should justify it by comparing it to another? Yes, I have driven after...
That's all you got? The good 'ol one thing is wrong so I should justify it by comparing it to another? Yes, I have driven after 1 or 2. Never been "drunk" and drove. I can honestly say i have never so much as taken a sip of alcohol and hopped on a bike.
I'm not justifying shit, I'm merely pointing out the fact that those who live in glass houses.........

The Shop

disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
3/15/2016 3:56pm
Now wait just a minute folks... Are we talking indica or sativa??
Uncle Tony
3/15/2016 3:57pm
agn5009 wrote:
That's all you got? The good 'ol one thing is wrong so I should justify it by comparing it to another? Yes, I have driven after...
Agn5009 I've given up on this, you can't talk sense to these guys, who coined the phrase in the 60's "why do you think they call it dope"
3/15/2016 4:00pm
Ive never ridden mx high, but riding my harley out on deserted country roads...well, guilty there.
Dezerted
3/15/2016 4:02pm
I'll just say that just because you toked it does not mean you're high... Some of your preconceived ideas of weed are way off base. I Have degenerative discs and had to have some fused, weed manages my pain and gives me the ability to putt around. I pay for these rare occurrences severely the next day.. You guys have no idea of how beneficial marijuana can really be
agn5009
3/15/2016 4:02pm
Dezerted wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Dezerted wrote:
I'm not justifying shit, I'm merely pointing out the fact that those who live in glass houses.........
"Glass houses" right. You seem to be forgetting that driving under the influence of alcohol is illegal. Yet you want to compare the two? If I'm out on a track drunk, crash and hurt someone or whatever I can be charged. Why should marijuana be any different? I've said it numerous times, I have no issues with legalizing marijuana. But operating any motor vehicle while on it will always be illegal.

Damn, I've always wanted marijuana to be legal just so I don't have to listen to stoners bitch anymore. I'm beginning to realize they'll just find some new bull shit thing to bitch about.
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
3/15/2016 4:04pm
TallonT911 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/03/15/128146/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

hahahahahaha, meme of the week.
agn5009
3/15/2016 4:08pm
It's legal in a lot of places
It's not the demon drug some people make it out to be
No one's saying it's a demon drug. We're saying don't use it and drive on a MX track around others
Dezerted
3/15/2016 4:12pm
agn5009 wrote:
Dezerted wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
"Glass houses" right. You seem to be forgetting that driving under the influence of alcohol is illegal. Yet you want to compare the two? If I'm...
"Glass houses" right. You seem to be forgetting that driving under the influence of alcohol is illegal. Yet you want to compare the two? If I'm out on a track drunk, crash and hurt someone or whatever I can be charged. Why should marijuana be any different? I've said it numerous times, I have no issues with legalizing marijuana. But operating any motor vehicle while on it will always be illegal.

Damn, I've always wanted marijuana to be legal just so I don't have to listen to stoners bitch anymore. I'm beginning to realize they'll just find some new bull shit thing to bitch about.
Will it stop you from bitching about people bitching?
agn5009
3/15/2016 4:15pm
Dezerted wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
"Glass houses" right. You seem to be forgetting that driving under the influence of alcohol is illegal. Yet you want to compare the two? If I'm...

Dezerted wrote:
Will it stop you from bitching about people bitching?
No, I live in a glass house. Remember?
Dezerted
3/15/2016 4:20pm
agn5009 wrote:
No, I live in a glass house. Remember?
I do but you forget
Tumblin
3/15/2016 4:28pm
Yes I've partaked....I am from Humboldt for the luv of all things lush and loamy. But I really don't get the whole pain killer aspect of bud. What it does is adjusts your attitude. Once people realize they don't need an artificial stimulant to correct their mood they've been enabled. Step up people!...certainly easier said then done. Hence-where that inner strength is acquired.
My 2 cents, ready for the pummeling.
3/15/2016 4:36pm
Used to smoke out constantly until about 10 years ago. The best high I ever had was walking into work ,and seeing the mobile drug testing unit on site, knowing damn well I was "hot".

I'll just say , there was no worries of me riding ,working, or driving high again for a bit. Losing a good job has that effect on things.

Does not matter if it is legal or not. If you work in a drug free environment, and they call your number, enjoy.

A simple hair test can go farther back than you want to know on drug use.

Maybe the track promoters can come up with a THC class. Just for all the one hit wonders.Laughing
Manco
3/15/2016 4:37pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2016 4:45pm
Dezerted wrote:
I don't need to smoke it FYI. I'll cruise around with my lozenge in my mouth and you will be none the wiser.. Win-win
Manco wrote:
Let me understand this: Did you just state that you ride a motorcycle with an object in your mouth? If this is the case I just...
Let me understand this: Did you just state that you ride a motorcycle with an object in your mouth?

If this is the case I just need to ask: Have you considered the choking hazard that occurs should your mouth loose control of said object in a moment of concern like for instance a crash situation?

I been there done that. Dumb ass me in my youth, riding my bike, lozenge in my mouth, whoops, oh shit, on the ground, cough cough, can't breathe, cough, lozenge spits forth, life continues. I was lucky.

Will you be?

Also eating weed makes persons stupid due to the method of intake to the brain. Better to loose lung capacity and go with an edge on the track then eat it and be lazy retarded.

Eating weed. LoL. How degenerate can a person get?

Dezerted wrote:
You obviously never bought a lozenge from the dispensary. It's nothing like brownies, mr weed.
Lozenge from a dispensary, brownie from your buddy or quick fried in butter and smeared on a toasted bagel in the morning at home it doesn't change the fact that eating weed concentrates the effect in the the body while dampening brain function when compared to ingesting through the lungs which creates more mental edge before settling into the body in a more energetic matter. It has to do with body organs, blood flow and human biological details beyond the scope of this thread. In a nutshell if you want the quick scoop, enjoy the lozenge in the truck but someday take the time to try three quick hits of pure African Sativa through the smallest onie you can find.

Also as apparently I am "mr weed" now let me take the time to explain why, as you correctly guessed, I have only eaten a few dispensary lozenges in my life. Its because essentially ALL edibles sold in dispensaries are made from sh&t tier weed covered in pesticides. That's right. Those edible brownies and other goodies in dispensaries are made from the leaves and cuttings from the buds. All those worthless leaves and cuttings are what gets the heaviest dose of pesticides as the plant grows. Organically grown or not, leaves and cuttings are the worst form of weed a person can ingest because the THC is low grade and because pesticides are bad for a multitude of reasons. That means dispensary edibles are the lowest tier of weed that can be purchased and ingested.

Do you really think a dispensary is gonna chop up its best buds to make brownies? Hell no they don't. Instead the dispensaries trim the best buds and sell them for smoking as nugs. Then they take the leaves and trim and either extract the residual resin via bubble method or worse a chemical method. Then they make crappy brownies and trashy candies filled with low grade THC and pesticides to sell to people who haven't a clue how commercial weed is processed.

Enjoy eating dispensary leaves and shake covered in pesticides. I will stick to my home grown, 100% organic, zero pesticide nugs. Whether I smoke the nugs or quick fry and eat them on my bagel in the morning one thing is for sure, ALL my leaves, cuttings and sh&t tier shake go straight into the trash while the top shelf nugs get enjoyed. Dispensary edibles are disgusting in price, taste and quality so, yes, I do enjoy NOT eating them.

Seriously: Pure African Sativa nugs, a small onie, three hits. Do it now.

Dezerted
3/15/2016 4:51pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2016 4:57pm
Manco wrote:
Lozenge from a dispensary, brownie from your buddy or quick fried in butter and smeared on a toasted bagel in the morning at home it doesn't...
Lozenge from a dispensary, brownie from your buddy or quick fried in butter and smeared on a toasted bagel in the morning at home it doesn't change the fact that eating weed concentrates the effect in the the body while dampening brain function when compared to ingesting through the lungs which creates more mental edge before settling into the body in a more energetic matter. It has to do with body organs, blood flow and human biological details beyond the scope of this thread. In a nutshell if you want the quick scoop, enjoy the lozenge in the truck but someday take the time to try three quick hits of pure African Sativa through the smallest onie you can find.

Also as apparently I am "mr weed" now let me take the time to explain why, as you correctly guessed, I have only eaten a few dispensary lozenges in my life. Its because essentially ALL edibles sold in dispensaries are made from sh&t tier weed covered in pesticides. That's right. Those edible brownies and other goodies in dispensaries are made from the leaves and cuttings from the buds. All those worthless leaves and cuttings are what gets the heaviest dose of pesticides as the plant grows. Organically grown or not, leaves and cuttings are the worst form of weed a person can ingest because the THC is low grade and because pesticides are bad for a multitude of reasons. That means dispensary edibles are the lowest tier of weed that can be purchased and ingested.

Do you really think a dispensary is gonna chop up its best buds to make brownies? Hell no they don't. Instead the dispensaries trim the best buds and sell them for smoking as nugs. Then they take the leaves and trim and either extract the residual resin via bubble method or worse a chemical method. Then they make crappy brownies and trashy candies filled with low grade THC and pesticides to sell to people who haven't a clue how commercial weed is processed.

Enjoy eating dispensary leaves and shake covered in pesticides. I will stick to my home grown, 100% organic, zero pesticide nugs. Whether I smoke the nugs or quick fry and eat them on my bagel in the morning one thing is for sure, ALL my leaves, cuttings and sh&t tier shake go straight into the trash while the top shelf nugs get enjoyed. Dispensary edibles are disgusting in price, taste and quality so, yes, I do enjoy NOT eating them.

Cliff notes? Tldr

My cheeba chews taste great so I don't really gaf
Manco
3/15/2016 5:12pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2016 5:13pm
Manco wrote:
Lozenge from a dispensary, brownie from your buddy or quick fried in butter and smeared on a toasted bagel in the morning at home it doesn't...

Dezerted wrote:
Cliff notes? Tldr

My cheeba chews taste great so I don't really gaf
Cliff Notes:

Dispensary edibles are not only the lowest grade of THC available they are full of pesticides as well.

If at all possible smoke and/or ingest only home grown, 100% organic, pesticide free, pure African Sativa nugs.
bsharkey
3/15/2016 5:13pm
I live in washington where its legal and work at many grow farms doing HVAC work .the industry has changed big time. nothing like most of you think it was or used to be. rich people with big $$$ getting into it. whats funny is the causal users before are basically the same people smoking.. I see very few "new users" since it was legalized. most is grown for medical purposes since it was tax protected until recently and was supposed to generate a lot of tax revenue for the state. it still hasn't changed how I feel about it and I really don't have issues with people who use it as long as they don't endanger anyone
MX45
3/15/2016 5:14pm
You can still get a DUI on a private property closed course.
If you are injured while DUI, insurance will not cover you.
If you injure someone else, they or their insurance will sue you.
And you can be charged with Felony DUI if you do injure another.
Then the track owner gets sued. And you don't have a track to ride on any more because track owner can't afford insurance.
Smoke at home, away from the track.
3/15/2016 5:42pm
FGR01 wrote:
I love the "logic" some of you use to convince yourselves. "Well, it ain't as bad as alcohol or heroin so therefore it's OK". Well, a...
I love the "logic" some of you use to convince yourselves.

"Well, it ain't as bad as alcohol or heroin so therefore it's OK". Well, a knife isn't as bad as a gun but I doubt you want me riding around the track chopping people up with a machete. Even if it does help me "focus".

Then again, we are talking about potheads here.

Thankfully, I don't need to be high to enjoy MX.
Do you need a ladder to get down from your high horse now? [img]http://www.aspectjcookbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/highhorse.jpg[/img]
Do you need a ladder to get down from your high horse now?
agn5009 wrote:

What are you going on about? Seriously.

I think it's ok to smoke in the middle of a trail ride and all of the sudden I'm condoning that my children smoke pot or ride on a track with people who smoke? Suddenly I'm a stoner (who is somehow clean?) who bitches and whines about legalization? You inject fallacy in to your argument to belittle me instead of talking to me like a man and I'm the one with the IQ issue? Huh

Jesus. It was a smart ass comment and it wasnt even yours. I must have really struck a nerve. It doesn't require a degrading response to disagree. Please, don't respond. Not because either of us is right but because you're not open minded enough to approach me with civility.
plowboy
3/15/2016 5:53pm
I got dope stories that would take a book to do justice. I quit when the military said, "that's enough". Haven't even seen it since the early 80's. Got a cousin the same age as me. He took his first toke at 17 and I don't think he's been off the couch since...40 years later. Everbody's different.
Giygas
Fantasy
1165th
3/15/2016 6:08pm
FWIW, I work in law enforcement. I believe marijuana should be regulated by the federal government. Under the same breath, I don't believe you should get high and ride a dirtbike or any other machine that requires fine motor skills.
crusher773
3/15/2016 6:14pm
If you are doing drugs or drinking then riding you are 100% a complete moron.
OR Racer46
Fantasy
876th
3/15/2016 6:18pm
I think think the track Medics should get loaded while watching . That way the can think much clearer .
mxb2
3/15/2016 6:22pm
crusher773 wrote:
If you are doing drugs or drinking then riding you are 100% a complete moron.
Be careful man,soon you will be called a uptight asshole with a stick up your ass. Dont ya know its cool to do that.
cable
3/15/2016 6:29pm
What old pros smoked? There was a rider that was staying with my buddies the week of steel city 1999 and he was pissed when one of em smoked his stash. He was running top ten at steel city national until he got a flat..

Post a reply to: Marijuana at the track

The Latest