Marchbanks

BenG
Ah man looked bad, maybe broken leg?
|
FuzzyLogic
6/16/2018 12:34pm
Thought I could overhear the track announcer say that he made his way to the alpinestars cart under his own power. It would be surprising after the way he was clutching his leg, but it'd be nice if he just had a stinger or deep bruise.
RedDirtDog
6/16/2018 12:52pm
i thought acl but anytime ur leg is hurt you grab ur knee so who knows
rmoto003
6/16/2018 4:25pm
i dont think he would have been able to scamper off the track like that with a broken leg or dislocated hip

im guessing ACL

The Shop

shmacky78
6/16/2018 5:53pm
Looked like his leg bent the wrong way (outwards) on the replay ?? I thought for sure knee damage of some sort .
Marty1028
Fantasy
1104th
6/16/2018 6:07pm
shmacky78 wrote:
Looked like his leg bent the wrong way (outwards) on the replay ?? I thought for sure knee damage of some sort .
This has me thinking of that hill climb section in the nitro circus movie where the dudes lower leg is just doing full 360s around his knee and he's still walking on it
Bolt-On
Fantasy
1219th
6/16/2018 7:14pm
I’m the goofy looking dude that you see run to check on him if you’re watching it on TV. He did get up under his own power and get on the Medic Mule. Not sure of a further update, but that was definitely a good sign.
drt410
6/16/2018 10:43pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 10:45pm
It may be just me but when I watched this kid lay laps down b4 the season hes a pro circuit robot. 0 style on the bike, nothing unique or special, just someone else who rides kind of fast... but doesnt really look like it. And not in a Dungey smooth is fast way, like a rigid no frills doing nothing but riding a dirtbike kind of way. Literally nothing about this kid excites me. Captain holeshot Cooper though is another story. Thats a rookie to look out for. This kid.... just a kawasaki robot. And not just “another” kawasaki robot because Forkner, Savatgy, Ac92 all have unique and different styles. This kid... rides a dirt bike.
mwssquad827
6/16/2018 11:00pm
drt410 wrote:
It may be just me but when I watched this kid lay laps down b4 the season hes a pro circuit robot. 0 style on the...
It may be just me but when I watched this kid lay laps down b4 the season hes a pro circuit robot. 0 style on the bike, nothing unique or special, just someone else who rides kind of fast... but doesnt really look like it. And not in a Dungey smooth is fast way, like a rigid no frills doing nothing but riding a dirtbike kind of way. Literally nothing about this kid excites me. Captain holeshot Cooper though is another story. Thats a rookie to look out for. This kid.... just a kawasaki robot. And not just “another” kawasaki robot because Forkner, Savatgy, Ac92 all have unique and different styles. This kid... rides a dirt bike.
Killed the buzz broHuhHuh
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/16/2018 11:53pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 11:57pm
drt410 wrote:
It may be just me but when I watched this kid lay laps down b4 the season hes a pro circuit robot. 0 style on the...
Oh never mind... you really do post some stupid shit at times !
tcallahan707
6/17/2018 12:03am
drt410 wrote:
Does this strike you as relevant to a conversation about the kid getting hurt?
mxjon454
6/17/2018 12:47am
drt410 wrote:
Wow lol yaa i think its just you bro. I think the kid has a pretty badass style. And i think hes been pretty damn solid especially when he thought he was going pro after Lorettas, but then got called up like a month before Hangtown. And hes only 16 years old, hes the youngest guy out there. Justin Coopers 19 or 20 years old i think.
Radical
Fantasy
2360th
6/17/2018 12:48am
It looked to me like he hit his leg on the frame and that's got to hurt. I'm hoping he didn't break his leg.
mxjon454
6/17/2018 12:49am
Radical wrote:
It looked to me like he hit his leg on the frame and that's got to hurt. I'm hoping he didn't break his leg.
I just looked him up on instagram and he said hes going to the doctors on monday to get his knee check out. So not his leg or hip. Hopefully not a ACL or something.
zehn
6/17/2018 2:54am
drt410 wrote:
No one cares about your shit opinion, idiot
6/17/2018 4:55am
drt410 wrote:
Wow did he run over your dog?
He runs top 10 in AMA nationals, not bad for a Kawasaki robot...
slipdog
6/17/2018 5:12am
Well, looks like I could say anything ridiculous right now and still not be the turd in the punch bowl.
BenG
6/17/2018 5:18am
drt410 wrote:
What a shit post. You really going to kick a man when he's down, shows you have 0 compassion for your fellow man/rider.

That look on his face was not only pain but fear of knowing something is really wrong with his leg or knee. I hope it's not too serious.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
6/17/2018 5:24am
slipdog wrote:
Well, looks like I could say anything ridiculous right now and still not be the turd in the punch bowl.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
drt410
6/17/2018 7:42am
drt410 wrote:
BenG wrote:
What a shit post. You really going to kick a man when he's down, shows you have 0 compassion for your fellow man/rider. That look on...
What a shit post. You really going to kick a man when he's down, shows you have 0 compassion for your fellow man/rider.

That look on his face was not only pain but fear of knowing something is really wrong with his leg or knee. I hope it's not too serious.
I dont even know what happened so I apologize if I kicked him when hes down. Didnt read the thread saw marchbanks and was meaning to see if others noticed the same so posted here in his thread so my apologies that this is about an injury, I did not see it. I was just giving my own opinion and you guys are free to yours. I personally just dont get excited for his style, others dont like others style not that big of a deal. Different people like different riding styles. I was more leaning towards hell evolve into his own style but right now its not there. He clearly is fast and has potential though thats a given. Not the worst thing in the world. You hate the word literally I hate the word gutted when its posted here so were even.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
6/17/2018 7:45am
drt410 wrote:
“Now welcoming back the Justin Cooper troll, NYmotocross!“ (In a Weigandt announcing voice)
steveyd
6/17/2018 6:28pm Edited Date/Time 6/17/2018 8:36pm
drt410 wrote:
BenG wrote:
What a shit post. You really going to kick a man when he's down, shows you have 0 compassion for your fellow man/rider. That look on...

drt410 wrote:
I dont even know what happened so I apologize if I kicked him when hes down. Didnt read the thread saw marchbanks and was meaning to...
I dont even know what happened so I apologize if I kicked him when hes down. Didnt read the thread saw marchbanks and was meaning to see if others noticed the same so posted here in his thread so my apologies that this is about an injury, I did not see it. I was just giving my own opinion and you guys are free to yours. I personally just dont get excited for his style, others dont like others style not that big of a deal. Different people like different riding styles. I was more leaning towards hell evolve into his own style but right now its not there. He clearly is fast and has potential though thats a given. Not the worst thing in the world. You hate the word literally I hate the word gutted when its posted here so were even.
Ummmm.... hmmmm.

I'm not one to give lectures. I'm not even one to post.

You can check my date joined. I was on Motonews long before that. You can check my post count.

Here's the thing: If you feel compelled to post here, and you clearly do, checking your join date and your post count, just respond to the actual thread. The previous comments. Not just to the title.

This was not a conversation about riding styles.It was a conversation about a guy who got hurt, among people that came here for information and hoping he's pretty much all right.

Read first. Comprehend second. Post third -- but only if you have to, and only if you have something worthwhile (and maybe even pertinent to the question at hand) to add to the discussion.
6/18/2018 7:22am
mxjon454 wrote:
I just looked him up on instagram and he said hes going to the doctors on monday to get his knee check out. So not his...
I just looked him up on instagram and he said hes going to the doctors on monday to get his knee check out. So not his leg or hip. Hopefully not a ACL or something.
What's your IG?
shmacky78
6/18/2018 8:40am
shmacky78 wrote:
Marty1028 wrote:
This has me thinking of that hill climb section in the nitro circus movie where the dudes lower leg is just doing full 360s around his...
This has me thinking of that hill climb section in the nitro circus movie where the dudes lower leg is just doing full 360s around his knee and he's still walking on it
??
peelout
6/18/2018 9:09am
drt410 wrote:
what a dickhead post. fuck off

Post a reply to: Marchbanks

The Latest