Marcad 57

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2012 6:40 AM

One of the worst days of my life. I still miss you Marty.

|

7/31/2012 7:31 AM

That was really a surprise. RIP Marcad.

P

|

The Josie Wales of Vitalmx

7/31/2012 8:00 AM

How many years has it been now?

|

^ Posers (Only Beta's Downvote)
Brapasaurus Rex

7/31/2012 8:15 AM

I believe it has been 7.........05 I think.

|

7/31/2012 8:31 AM

Wow. Seven years? Hard to believe.

RIP, Marty.

|

7/31/2012 10:01 AM

Tbteam wrote:

Wow. Seven years? Hard to believe.

RIP, Marty.

x2

|

7/31/2012 11:04 AM

Seems like time goes by so fast...

Strange that the world is set up such that everything keeps running, no matter who is missing from the equation...

|

7/31/2012 6:01 PM

Rest in Peace moto brother....

|

bd

7/31/2012 8:46 PM

Photo
|

Sometimes, Gravity just sucks.

7/31/2012 8:49 PM

R.I.P Marcad 57, an O.G mx board participator who was all all round great guy.

|

7/31/2012 8:50 PM

|

7/31/2012 8:52 PM

Photo
|

7/31/2012 8:57 PM

Marcad used to get bashed on here defending RC and his career decisions. He was the biggest RC fan and RC new it.

Some of you around here will never get someone like Marty. Honest, True, Funny, Witty...... He would call you out in a heartbeat, and did on here many times.

|

7/31/2012 11:21 PM

looks like he rode a bit like RC too. wink cool

|

8/1/2012 2:22 AM

R.I.P. Marty.

|

8/1/2012 3:17 AM

RIP Marcad

|

8/1/2012 3:21 AM

Can someone tell a noob like me who he is?

|

8/1/2012 7:08 AM

Man I miss that dude!

Had so much fun at the track with him, can't believe it's been that long.

|

If you never crash, you don't try hard enough!!

8/1/2012 9:04 AM

Still amazing to me, how a dude could get off a bike after a moto... and KA-LUNK!!! Have a heart event so sudden, to where he passes sitting in his lawn chair, as I understand it. I still think about the day it was all posted. Man, does it ever reinforce, we just never know our day, so we better enjoy every minute. Definitely, he as a character on here. RIP mister.

|

8/1/2012 9:41 AM

teggers wrote: Photo

I remember this shot.......I looked over to you and said " did you get it"? ....You just smiled and nodded. Big crash and Marty didnt get hurt at all.......ahhhhh those were the days.

|

8/1/2012 9:47 AM

madmaxperformance wrote:

Still amazing to me, how a dude could get off a bike after a moto... and KA-LUNK!!! Have a heart event so sudden, to where he ...more

Didn't know him, but remember him posting on the boards. There are a whole lot worse ways to go. I bet he is still roosting today! RIP

|

8/1/2012 10:11 AM

same here...RIP.

Who was the dude that ripped off a marcad sticker from a van window?

|

8/1/2012 2:31 PM

teggers wrote:

Marcad used to get bashed on here defending RC and his career decisions. He was the biggest RC fan and RC new it.

Some of ...more

Was shooting the starting line with TFS at Washougal when RC told us Marty died.

He could ream the Stewart critics pretty well, too. Missed here and in life for sure.

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

8/1/2012 2:47 PM

BobbyM wrote:

same here...RIP.

MikeeeP?

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

8/1/2012 5:36 PM

BobbyM wrote:

same here...RIP.

ocscottie wrote:

MikeeeP?

WOW....afuckingmazing

|

8/1/2012 6:42 PM

I honor Marty every night when I put this on...he was definitely one of the good guys!

Photo

|

8/1/2012 7:01 PM

teggers wrote:

Some of ...more

FreshTopEnd wrote:

Was shooting the starting line with TFS at Washougal when RC told us Marty died.

He could ream the Stewart critics pretty ...more

Sup?

I remember that like yesterday, very sad. RC was sitting on the gate before a moto and started talking about him and what happened.

I found one of those stickers the other day...

|

I rule, even when I'm gone!

8/1/2012 7:21 PM

TFS wrote:

Sup?

I remember that like yesterday, very sad. RC was sitting on the gate before a moto and started talking about him and ...more

Yo, Fat Bastard! Long time no talk!

|

8/1/2012 7:33 PM

Having been pretty much a lurker for ever, i think Marty would be pleased that you seatbouncin ,medical record leakin,new heart getting spermbeards, are still gathering around to pay tribute to a fallen moto-head.Afucking amazing! Each of you are one of the good guys, just like Marty....

|

8/1/2012 7:43 PM

racin mason wrote:

Having been pretty much a lurker for ever, i think Marty would be pleased that you seatbouncin ,medical record leakin,new ...more

LOL! I think he would be, too! How funny, you reduced the three of us to our essence, eh? Hahahahaha, thanks, man, for the laugh.

|